hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lenny on SSN

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lennon back on media duties today. I know not everyone was bothered by it but i personally think it's good news he's back doing this kind of thing.

Boyle a major doubt for tomorrow though.
    Good news followed by terrible news

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Lennon back on media duties today. I know not everyone was bothered by it but i personally think it's good news he's back doing this kind of thing.

Boyle a major doubt for tomorrow though.
    .... hopefully he's fit for Sunday
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    Don't know what you mean

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sadtom View Post
    Ever dawn on any armchair managers and psychologists that Lenny might care too much?
    He is a winner and is as frustrated as the best (or worst) of us, is it not possible that he is gutted about the latest run of form and results?
    The injuries and the stop start nature of the last couple of months hasn't helped. Throw on top of that all the racist abuse and all the crap that came with it. Threats off and actual violence against him. The man has been brave enough to talk openly about his own demons, is it any wonder he's been keeping a low profile and only now talking again but in a calm and measured manner. Pretty smart if you ask me.
    Then for good measure, he is the person who actually has to find the solution, unlike the phantom experts on here.
    He should have our 100% backing. Not the snide backbiting and lack of support afforded by some.
    He has given us that most elusive of products, effective football with a bit of style. We've hit a bad patch (that he himself predicted could happen, months ago when things were going well) and some take a hissy fit and want rid!!
    We're lucky to have the guy. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs a lie doon in a rubber room.

One Neil Lennon.
    Totally agree. Definitely needs our support and deserves it too.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Ever dawn on any armchair managers and psychologists that Lenny might care too much?
    He is a winner and is as frustrated as the best (or worst) of us, is it not possible that he is gutted about the latest run of form and results?
    The injuries and the stop start nature of the last couple of months hasn't helped. Throw on top of that all the racist abuse and all the crap that came with it. Threats off and actual violence against him. The man has been brave enough to talk openly about his own demons, is it any wonder he's been keeping a low profile and only now talking again but in a calm and measured manner. Pretty smart if you ask me.
    Then for good measure, he is the person who actually has to find the solution, unlike the phantom experts on here.
    He should have our 100% backing. Not the snide backbiting and lack of support afforded by some.
    He has given us that most elusive of products, effective football with a bit of style. We've hit a bad patch (that he himself predicted could happen, months ago when things were going well) and some take a hissy fit and want rid!!
    We're lucky to have the guy. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs a lie doon in a rubber room.

One Neil Lennon.
    This !
    👍🏾

The full Lennon interview is up on that Sky On Demand. I have downloaded it. Plenty of Hibernian chat.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    That's good of him.
    You appear to have some kind of thing against our current manager. Por Que?

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    I’d rather he was fit for Wednesday to be honest that’s a game we’ve more chance of winning 🇳🇬

One Neil Lennon.

Left by mutual consent!
    How was he looking today? Talking about Celtic? Looking uninterested?

Just wondering.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    How was he looking today? Talking about Celtic? Looking uninterested?

Just wondering.
    Why would you wonder about that instead of concentrating and celebrating our fabulous win? He and the team got everything right today and there was no over respect to a normal Celtic side.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Why would you wonder about that instead of concentrating and celebrating our fabulous win? He and the team got everything right today and there was no over respect to a normal Celtic side.
    I am celebrating our win this took 20 to 30 secs to do.

Left by mutual consent!
    Good man enjoy your evening 👍

Thank fek I don't sign up to Twitter. Some real keyboard freakness going on there! What rubbish.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    We need to enjoy this mgr & the players he attracts, while we still have him, cos as I regularly say this is so far above the butcher/fenlon/calderwood nonsense it’s untrue!