hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official HSL: Christmas Draw

We are delighted to announce the details of our Christmas prize draw.

Members and non members are invited to participate. Anyone making a new one off donation of at least £10 to HSL before 5pm on 23rd December will have their name included in a draw. Multiple entries are possible.

The first name drawn at random will be invited to attend a Category A fixture in the Directors Box along with one nominated friend. They will also be invited to visit East Mains in January as a special guest. Highlights of the visit include meeting the Manager and watching the Team train. A tour of the facility will also include a light lunch with the players.
    The next four names drawn from the hat will also be invited to this very special visit.

Whether you want this prize for yourself or indeed as a special Christmas present please go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk to make your donation.
    Finally, please remember that all funds go to the Manager to help improve our Team

HSL

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Fantastic prize and well done HSL

I would suggest nobody does this and leaves me a free run at winning

Left by mutual consent!
    Top drawer... be entering 👏👏👏👏

Excellent. Good work guys. I hope this raises a good few grand.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Excellent. Good work guys. I hope this raises a good few grand.
    Good prize.i hope it raises a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Good prize.i hope it raises a lot of money.
    Can we bump this up.

Despite good feedback we have not had as good a response to this as hoped. We have worked hard with the Club on this and they have been very generous with the prizes.
    Can we remind everyone that all funds go to Neil Lennon.

Come on everyone, these prizes will make a fantastic Christmas present.

HSL

@hibs.net private member
    Would really love to contribute but it's just the wrong time of year with all the December games, Christmas presents purchased from the club shop and of course my HSL existing contribution.

Great prizes etc but simply the wrong time of year.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    Can we bump this up.

Despite good feedback we have not had as good a response to this as hoped. We have worked hard with the Club on this and they have been very generous with the prizes.
    Can we remind everyone that all funds go to Neil Lennon.

Come on everyone, these prizes will make a fantastic Christmas present.

HSL
    Please bump this tomorrow, which is when I get paid!

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Just donated,great cause and fantastic prize

That's me in -- unbeatable prize on offer!

Brilliant effort guys

@hibs.net private member
    That's me commited to the cause now.
    GGTTH.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Great rewards, being honest I’ve donated without really wanting to take advantage of these rewards personally. I hope there is a means to pass on to fellow fan, even passing the rewards to someone not in a position to donate to the club although I understand that may annoy some that have paid to take part. Probably best I don’t win Think these sorts of rewards are something we should be backing alongside funding the club, happy to see fellow Hibs fans winning this and similar rewards for backing their club financially.

On a side note, my donation is showing as having the date 28th December 2018 which is a bit strange unless I’ve time travelled....surely it should be saying “20th December 2018 - Pending Submission”? I’m guessing it is something to do with the processing period across Christmas.

Good luck to all and I hope whoever wins has a great time. Wishing everyone a fabulous festive period as well.

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    I’ve tried a couple of times but when I get to the checkout and press the Donate button at the bottom I get an error message that reads:

Ups! null

Any ideas?

@hibs.net private member
    Donation made. This is a great initiative and offers the potential of an incredible day out. Well done HSL

Members and non members are invited to participate. Anyone making a new one off donation of at least £10 to HSL before 5pm on 23rd December will have their name included in a draw. Multiple entries are possible.

The first name drawn at random will be invited to attend a Category A fixture in the Directors Box along with one nominated friend. They will also be invited to visit East Mains in January as a special guest. Highlights of the visit include meeting the Manager and watching the Team train. A tour of the facility will also include a light lunch with the players.
    The next four names drawn from the hat will also be invited to this very special visit.

Whether you want this prize for yourself or indeed as a special Christmas present please go to www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk to make your donation.
    Finally, please remember that all funds go to the Manager to help improve our Team

HSL
    I got 4 payments taken out my Account today has anyone else had this done ?

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

HSL

I’m already contributing to HSL, so thought I’d click on the link to make an extra one off contribution and enter the prize draw... jeez, you don’t make it easy.

Not immediately clear where to make a one off donation and there is no details of the Christmas draw on your website.

If you look at your traffic data you might find a lot of visits that are not completed with a donation.

Sorry to criticise... but you could design this campaign a lot better!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    I’m already contributing to HSL, so thought I’d click on the link to make an extra one off contribution and enter the prize draw... jeez, you don’t make it easy.

Not immediately clear where to make a one off donation and there is no details of the Christmas draw on your website.

If you look at your traffic data you might find a lot of visits that are not completed with a donation.

I did find that with the link when I went on to make a payment last week. Had to give up. However, last night I simply logged in to my account and the process was very simple through that. Just had to add an amount and click a button. I never win these things but happy to donate to the cause

I do agree, HSL may well find hundreds of people have given up when they have tried to make the donation and I hope HSL will look at it quickly.
    Last edited by CentreLine; 21-12-2018 at 03:04 PM.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

I've had the same problem.

Tried to make a one-off donation, but the site gives me an "ups. Null" message.

It's happened a couple of times before, and that's money being lost.

The one-off donation link worked fine for me. It's easily found when you log in.
    I have won before so I hope you all try again to stop me winning twice!!

First Team Breakthrough
    I remember being jealous as f when I read the thread when you'd won, a trip to one of the European games? Faroes maybe? Anyhow fantastic prize again and well worth entering

I might be missing something, or looking in the wrong place. The minimum donation for a one-off payment that I can see is £15. Anyone know where I can find the £10 donation option needed to enter the competition? I'm not a member so can't log in.

I had a fantastic trip to Greece. HSL were outstanding as travel plans had to be changed at the last minute.
    Sorry Santa Cruz I can't help you, hopefully someone else can.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by banchoryhibs View Post
    I had a fantastic trip to Greece. HSL were outstanding as travel plans had to be changed at the last minute.
    Sorry Santa Cruz I can't help you, hopefully someone else can.
    👍

@hibs.net private member Green Man's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheMightyJag PSN ID: FiveOClockHero
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa Cruz View Post
    I might be missing something, or looking in the wrong place. The minimum donation for a one-off payment that I can see is £15. Anyone know where I can find the £10 donation option needed to enter the competition? I'm not a member so can't log in.
    If you go down to the bottom of the one-off payment page there’s a custom option which lets you enter the amount you want.

just saying: - OfficialHSL is offline. ? cant have a look at it

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Tried to donate gave up in exasperation

tried to reset my password no luck

not very user friendly

What chance have you got?

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Tried to donate gave up in exasperation

tried to reset my password no luck

not very user friendly

What chance have you got?
    You do not need a user name and password to donate. Just tick the box to say you don't want to be a member. I just donated from my mobile phone and wasnt too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by andyf5 View Post
    You do not need a user name and password to donate. Just tick the box to say you don't want to be a member. I just donated from my mobile phone and wasnt too hard.
    The problem seems to be with donating when logged into your HSL account. I tried to make a donation and to increase my direct debit yesterday but got into a right mess. Have emailed HST but no response so far. Irritating when I was only trying to help the Hibees.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andyf5 View Post
    Yip tried that but keeps taking me to £15?

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Yip tried that but keeps taking me to £15?
    I think this will be the custom box and you type in £10 over writing the £15.

The website is poorly done and confusing.