hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: MATCH PREVIEW | HAMILTON ACADEMICAL v HIBERNIAN

2. Log in to remove the advert

I see from reading the official piece that Hanlon is out injured along with Bartley, this game is massive for Hibs as we need to get some sort of form going into the next set of matches. Not feeling confident at all going into this one, a cold rainy day in Hamilton on a crap surface and a team that will chase you from pillar to post so what could possibly go wrong ? !!!!!

So Gray, Hanlon, Bartley named in this briefing does that mean that Agyepong, Hyndman are fit, is Fraser Murray still out ??
    Our injury problems continue, and with regards to Hanlon and Gray who appear not too have been ready to comeback but did or intended to with Gray whats happening with our topnotch fitness and conditioning staff, just how valuable are they ? If we also think of Mclaren, Flo, as well of the top of my head, who came.back and didnt look ready, just how good are this team ?
    I know injuries happen but this season just seems to have been relentless with 3 or 4 missing every week. As is being shown in our form we cant afford to go on like this !!!

Another draw possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another draw possibly.
    That's the spirit.