hibs.net Messageboard

 

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: My take...

  1. #1
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    1,975

    My take...

    On whatís gone wrong at Hibs

    https://www.andrewscornerflag.co.uk/


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Livingston
    Posts
    1,156
    Really good read, most on here would agree with most points.

  4. #3
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by where'stheslope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really good read, most on here would agree with most points.
    Thanks, I appreciate any comments on this and my other work.

    cheers

  5. #4
    Coaching Staff One Day Soon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In hope
    Age
    54
    Posts
    8,860
    Good piece.

  6. #5
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    3,802
    Excellent read Thanks for posting

  7. #6
    @hibs.net private member H18S NX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Springfield,Leith
    Posts
    624
    Very good read,found myself agreeing with your piece.

  8. #7
    This is spot on, there's just so many factors in this horrific run of form, I'm fairly sure if Lennon still has the heart for it, then he can turn it around, I'm not willing to get rid of one of our best managers in recent times due to a 7 game winless run, this season was always going to be a bit of a backwards step due to top players going.

    But if Lennon himself is wanting out, then he has to go.

  9. #8
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    1,975
    Cheers again folks hopefully we can get some positivity starting with Saturday

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    1,975
    https://www.andrewscornerflag.co.uk/

    Iíve written a piece about Leigh Griffiths if anyone would like to read.

  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Sleepy Hollow
    Posts
    3,802
    Spot on mate!

    Itís OK to say your not OK!

    Excellent read

  12. #11
    This, great article. Good luck leigh.

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Haddington
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,275
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.andrewscornerflag.co.uk/

    Iíve written a piece about Leigh Griffiths if anyone would like to read.
    Proud mate
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

  14. #13
    Testimonial Due Greenworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew70 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://www.andrewscornerflag.co.uk/

    Iíve written a piece about Leigh Griffiths if anyone would like to read.
    Agree good read and well written from personal experience or research?
    But as a big time sufferer of depression and anxiety I found myself nodding in agreement at it all.
    Going to work with a smile painted on face joking and laughing , listening to others pouring there heart out whilst all the time your heart is shouting what about me .
    You can go years as I did painting over the cracks but then boom .
    Great piece mate

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  15. #14
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenworld View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree good read and well written from personal experience or research?
    But as a big time sufferer of depression and anxiety I found myself nodding in agreement at it all.
    Going to work with a smile painted on face joking and laughing , listening to others pouring there heart out whilst all the time your heart is shouting what about me .
    You can go years as I did painting over the cracks but then boom .
    Great piece mate

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Thanks to all for kind words.

    Definitely with a personal point of view. Can relate to all what you say too.
    Itís hard and a lot of people donít realise that. A wee bit compassion can go a long way.

  16. #15
    Left by mutual consent!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,450
    Good read.
    Has it been pointed out however that it is mental illness? Or is it just an assumption?

  17. #16
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dunbar
    Posts
    1,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan69 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good read.
    Has it been pointed out however that it is mental illness? Or is it just an assumption?
    Yes Brendan Rodgers said as much the other day. The rest of it though is pure speculation.

    Hope he gets the help he needs because it can be a lonely journey at times.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved