hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Clarke wont come here if Lennon goes. Think we ****ed him about in the past IIRC.
    I don’t see any reason he would come here from Killie. They are flying, it’s his boyhood club and he’s bound to get bigger and better offers elsewhere. Don’t see whatever happened in the past even coming into his thinking.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    Going by yesterday's game, many a time I heard us chant songs that were pro Lennon. The boos are clearly aimed at the players not the management. It's only this forum that is trying to paint the picture that a lot af fans want Lennon out when it's clearly not the case.
    I’m not going to start another poll but the last one was before last nights debacle and it was sitting at about 20%. If we use this place as a general indicator for the mood of Hibs fans then that’s around 2500-3000 ST holders roughly that wanted rid before last night. It’s obviously not a majority but it’s still a lot of fans.

Was there not booing when Kamberi was subbed aswell? If not booing there was certainly a lot of “wtf is he doing” shouts around me. They were definitely aimed at Lennon.

If Hearts weren't so utterly pish and dropping down the league like a stone there would be a lot less Hearts fans spending their time on Hibs football forums, pretending to be Hibs fans, telling us how rubbish Hibs are. Let's hope at least one of the clubs can improve their form so we don't have to endure so much garbage on here.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsHellas View Post
    If we beat Hamilton 6 - 0 again on Saturday, all of this will seem like a long forgotten bad dream.
    but if we get beat it will be a re run of the Butcher nightmare....Bring on the accies though!! lets see what happens sat

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    No chance we'll win 6-0. Every chance we'll win though.
    I think we will. It’s the way it usually goes when we are ****. Smashed off Celtc and Huns after that though.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokesy's on fire View Post
    but if we get beat it will be a re run of the Butcher nightmare....Bring on the accies though!! lets see what happens sat
    We won at Hamilton under that see you next Tuesday.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    If Hearts weren't so utterly pish and dropping down the league like a stone there would be a lot less Hearts fans spending their time on Hibs football forums, pretending to be Hibs fans, telling us how rubbish Hibs are. Let's hope at least one of the clubs can improve their form so we don't have to endure so much garbage on here.
    Double agent, hearts bassa 👍

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    I’m not going to start another poll but the last one was before last nights debacle and it was sitting at about 20%. If we use this place as a general indicator for the mood of Hibs fans then that’s around 2500-3000 ST holders roughly that wanted rid before last night. It’s obviously not a majority but it’s still a lot of fans.

Was there not booing when Kamberi was subbed aswell? If not booing there was certainly a lot of “wtf is he doing” shouts around me. They were definitely aimed at Lennon.
    20% of people voting from basically a sample of the Hibs forum can in no way be used as a general indicator of season ticket holders views regarding Lennon 😂😂 even still it's a measly 20% 😂 for me to take a poll on the Hibs forum as rough consensus of what Hibs supporters in general feel it would have to atleast be hitting be 80%
    Last edited by pacoluna; 06-12-2018 at 02:44 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    20% of people voting from basically a sample of the Hibs forum can in no way be used as a general indicator of season ticket holders views regarding Lennon 😂😂 even still it's a measly 20% 😂 for me to take a poll on the Hibs forum as rough consensus of what Hibs supporters in general feel it would have to atleast hitting 80%
    Why was the ground so empty last night then?

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Why was the ground so empty last night then?
    Hibs are notorious for having an element of our support that only turn up when we are doing well, I'm not going to judge Lennon on that certain group of supporters.

Regardless of the score on Saturday.

We simply must invest and invest big in January.

This group of players are sadly not good enough. Kamberi seems isolated up front. The service he’s getting is terrible. We need grafters now.

So Mallan has to go as does Horgan.

I’d have a midfield of Milligan, Bartley and Slivka on saturday.

Won’t be pretty football but 3 points is all that matters.

Left by mutual consent!
    Hibs are notorious for having an element of our support that only turn up when we are doing well, I'm not going to judge Lennon on that certain group of supporters.
    It will be when they don’t renew next season. The fact that so early on in the season they supporters can’t be bothered with the manager and the team is seriously telling.

We are also notorious with having a large group of silent pissed off fans that just don’t go back to games which has always made me believe social media doesn’t represent about 40% at least of our support.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post

This group of players are sadly not good enough. Kamberi seems isolated up front. The service he’s getting is terrible. We need grafters now.

Milligan Bartley and Slivka to provide for Kamberi? I’m not sure how that makes any sense at all? Play Horgan as a winger play Boyle as a winger Kamberi and Shaw again because we create sod all through the middle for Jamie Mac.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WestStandWillie View Post
    Lost 3 quality players hungry to succeed and replaced them with mediocrity.

Mallan's can strike a ball (it's very evident) but he's got precious little else in his locker.

Kamberi looks half the player he was last season, McLaren is never away from the treatment table (I ken the sports therapist who's been working with him and he says Jamie's back has been in bits since February)

Hyndman, Agyepong - loves an injury, dinnae renew their loans.

Horgan - should be rinsing the league but only seeing glimmers of what he's capable off. Not good enough.

As for Lennon, he looks a broken man in the dug out. He's lost his animation, stopped doing press conferences and generally doesn't look interested. He keeps making threats to leave, I'm reaching the stage where I wouldn't care if we called his bluff.
    Don't believe for a minute that any player likes an injury

First Team Regular

I booed last night when Flo was subbed .Not at Lennon but at Flo.He has not kicked a ball for us for weeks.

First Team Regular
    Milligan Bartley and Slivka to provide for Kamberi? I’m not sure how that makes any sense at all? Play Horgan as a winger play Boyle as a winger Kamberi and Shaw again because we create sod all through the middle for Jamie Mac.
    Aye and keep Boyle and Horgan on the wings.No creeping in and getting in the way.

Lennon is done at Hibs. When he leaves us it will be everyone and everything’s fault bar him too: you’ll get some support sticking up for him trying to save face about bigotry hearts matches etc.

Fact is, and it’s an actual fact as much as I know to be true is he has lost the dressing room.
    Absolutely this it's been abundantly clear for weeks that's he's lost the players and no wonder after calling them all rejects post match at Celtic park...if butcher or Fenlon had come out with that they would have been burnt at the stake.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Borderhibbie76; 06-12-2018 at 05:47 PM.

20% of people voting from basically a sample of the Hibs forum can in no way be used as a general indicator of season ticket holders views regarding Lennon 😂😂 even still it's a measly 20% 😂 for me to take a poll on the Hibs forum as rough consensus of what Hibs supporters in general feel it would have to atleast be hitting be 80%
    The poll had over 400 votes, it’s not a bad sample audience for something the size of Hibs fans. When have you ever saw a poll with a sample audience of 80%? and as a percentage, like you said, it is fairly low. When you put that into an actual figure, if you use that sample as an indication as to how the fans are feeling, then it’s a lot more.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!

And I think you can safely discard the opinion of anyone who would change their mind on the basis of one match.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    The poll had over 400 votes, it’s not a bad sample audience for something the size of Hibs fans. When have you ever saw a poll with a sample audience of 80%? and as a percentage, like you said, it is fairly low. When you put that into an actual figure, if you use that sample as an indication as to how the fans are feeling, then it’s a lot more.
    There are probably other people like myself who wouldn't wipe their dog's arse with a poll on sacking the manager at the first sniff of bad form, and so you should probably factor in a fair amount of support among these people who didn't vote.
    Last edited by Elephant Stone; 06-12-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    There are probably other people like myself who wouldn't wipe their dog's arse with a poll on sacking the manager at the first sniff of bad form, and so you should probably factor in a fair amount of support among these people who didn't vote.
    Possibly true to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    And I think you can safely discard the opinion of anyone who would change their mind on the basis of one match.
    Well there does have to be a straw that breaks the camels back doesn’t there? There’s always going to be a tipping point for every fan.

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5

Quite the infestation on here recently.

As discussed previously, the atmosphere is often best when two or three thousand gets knocked off the attendance. It's usually the two or three thousand that decide not to bother going who aren't really that bothered about watching Hibs in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    Absolutely this it's been abundantly clear for weeks that's he's lost the players and no wonder after calling them all rejects post match at Celtic park...if butcher or Fenlon had come out with that they would have been burnt at the stake.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Why do people keep taking the rejects comment out of context?

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post

Whete is the Money coming from for this Big Investmentbin in New Players We will have a Budget but unless we Sell someone for Big Money it will be a couple of player and maybe a few Loan players at most
    If Tommy isn't fit he goes but probably won't Free up much wage same with Hyndman Mallan and Horgan are on long term deals and no mone will come in for them
    Clearly if the Management Yesm feel certain players still arent trying by end of December then they have a Decision about who to try and move on or go back to parent Club But it takes time for players to settle in to a new Club and by Transfer Window we will have a. better idea if we are going to be fightingvat lower end of league or fighting for Top Six That has a.bearing on who wants to come to us as well
    We got lucky last year Can Lightning Stile Twice .

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHibs View Post
    Take out the cup win and a decent season last year, your left with complete dross. My opinion is I'd rather it changed up top and not keep hiring and firing managers.
    Take out the cup win and a decent season last year 😂

Are you for real?

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post

Are you for real?
    It really is a mental way to look at things. Take out all the good stuff to suit an argument that everything is *****. Makes perfect sense!

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post

Are you for real?
    Because if you take out the good stuff, it makes it much easier to focus on the bad stuff 🤣

I dont understand why people have to view this all so extremely. Lenny has been a good Hibs manager. IF his time is up, that doesnt negate what happened previously, it just means it stopped working / different circumstances required a different approach / something changed with him etc.

If he leavee in tue next few weeks, ill still look back on his time as successful. I just hope the ending is dealt with quickly and professionally, and not dragged out to the detriment of all.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Spot on.