hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 76 of 76
  1. #61
    @hibs.net private member Austinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,649
    5 referrals here if anyone wants to get filthy stinking rich:

    https://initiativeq.com/invite/BQvo_vSC7


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #62
    I've just been given another 10 invites. Help yourselves

    https://initiativeq.com/invite/SB4RVPMCQ

  4. #63
    Testimonial Due pacoluna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    2,101
    Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

    Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/HU8MlkikE

    This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

  5. #64
    Testimonial Due Hannah_hfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Glasgow
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,151
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Hannajandro
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

    Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/HU8MlkikE

    This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
    Registered via your link, hope that’s ok!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #65
    @hibs.net private member MagicSwirlingShip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Leith
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,523
    Anyone have any confirmation who the “ex PayPal guys” are?

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicSwirlingShip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone have any confirmation who the “ex PayPal guys” are?
    Initiative Q was founded by Saar Wilf, a serial entrepreneur who started his first payments start-up in 1997, and later founded Fraud Sciences, which redefined the payment security space and was acquired by PayPal in 2008.
    The Initiative Q team comprises top experts in payment systems, macroeconomics, and Internet technologies. The idea behind Initiative Q is to first create a critical mass of users, which can then be harnessed to create the world’s best payment network. Therefore, currently our primary focus is to get millions of Q members registered, after which we will recruit the world’s top professionals in the space.

  8. #67
    @hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    27
    Posts
    8,863
    I'm going to be honest, I'm starting to think these Q's won't materialise into real money...


    Mon the Hibs.

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm going to be honest, I'm starting to think these Q's won't materialise into real money...


    Maybe not and certainly not if people don't get behind it. The way I see it, a name and an email address isn't much to give for "possibly" free money some time in the future. If it all falls in a heap because of apathy or mistrust you've lost nothing

  10. #69
    @hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe not and certainly not if people don't get behind it. The way I see it, a name and an email address isn't much to give for "possibly" free money some time in the future. If it all falls in a heap because of apathy or mistrust you've lost nothing
    It may be argued that some have lost their dignity.

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It may be argued that some have lost their dignity.
    I'd be interested to hear your reason why?

  12. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It may be argued that some have lost their dignity.
    I'm obviously missing your point but to me that's a very strange thing to say. Tell us what you mean

  13. #72
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,122
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It may be argued that some have lost their dignity.
    "There's an outside chance of free money, fancy trying for it?"

    "Nah, I don't want to lose my dignity."

  14. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "There's an outside chance of free money, fancy trying for it?"

    "Nah, I don't want to lose my dignity."
    Not often I type LOL (not very dignified) But LOL

  15. #74
    @hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,126
    Seems I've struck a nerve. No offence was intended.

  16. #75
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,122
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems I've struck a nerve. No offence was intended.
    No nerves were harmed.

    It was just a strange thing to read.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  17. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems I've struck a nerve. No offence was intended.
    Not at all brother. Can't be offended if I don't know what you're on about

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved