hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member
    I came across a youngster on twitter who was a ‘Gorgie boy’ by the looks of it. There was a Twitter for tynecastle stand and the amount of bile on both of their accounts was unbelievable.

Seemingly Budge and/or the club chaplain made a speech at the remembrance service that mentioned the derby. They’re all up in arms that snowflake Budge ruined their rememberence and should get to f***.

It seems the majority of Gorgie boys hate Budge 😂😂

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    “find it interesting that the Scottish press are having another go at our club with the latest Tommy Robinson nonsense it can only mean one thing they are running scared after our good annual report. What does this mean a blind man can see we will be challenging for years to come there favourite two Glasgow teams and upsetting the apple cart”

Quality nonsense fron Keekboke.

Oi!

I find that name very offensive

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    “find it interesting that the Scottish press are having another go at our club with the latest Tommy Robinson nonsense it can only mean one thing they are running scared after our good annual report. What does this mean a blind man can see we will be challenging for years to come there favourite two Glasgow teams and upsetting the apple cart”

Celtc must be terrified after their narrow 8-0 aggregate wins over the last couple of games.

Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    Celtc must be terrified after their narrow 8-0 aggregate wins over the last couple of games.

But that was only because half their team are currently victims of leg-breaks, rabies and malaria.

You just wait till they get a full squad out again.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    The master of exposing paedophile rings is going to Tynecastle.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    The club have an honourable history when it comes to being open and progressive towards accepting men suffering from WMS into their midst.

They’ll be in the last 16 of the European Cup by 2008, mark my words!!

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colr View Post
    They’ll be in the last 16 of the European Cup by 2008, mark my words!!
    Do you think vlads megasuperhotelstadium could have been finished before the one tier bottomless pit eventually will be?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Imagine attending a function at which the people in attendance thought wearing Tommy Robinson masks and signing his name was the highlight of a fun night. Imagine also spending your spare time spending hours learning to play songs about murder and war on a flute, badly, and marching about the streets looking like a total bell in the eyes of any right thinking person. Add to that the horror of also supporting Hearts.

The Heart of Midlothian Flute Band and whatever that other shower of mutants are called

They probably believe they are part of some master race as well.....
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Imagine attending a function at which the people in attendance thought wearing Tommy Robinson masks and signing his name was the highlight of a fun night. Imagine also spending your spare time spending hours learning to play songs about murder and war on a flute, badly, and marching about the streets looking like a total bell in the eyes of any right thinking person. Add to that the horror of also supporting Hearts.

The Heart of Midlothian Flute Band and whatever that other shower of mutants are called

Absolutely spot on.

I see on Twitter that 'hang Neil Lennon' has appeared down at gypsy brae. They really are ****

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    I see on Twitter that 'hang Neil Lennon' has appeared down at gypsy brae. They really are ****
    That’s near me but I haven’t seen it. Did they manage to spell it correctly though?
    Hang Lien Nelonn!

@hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar

Least persuasive white supremacists ever

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar

this one maybe, i imagine there will now be a few more copycat events like this....what a society we live in that some delinquent(s) deems something like this acceptable....the culprit really does need help

screenshot.2386.jpg
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 17-11-2018 at 02:48 AM.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    this one maybe, i imagine there will now be a few more copycat events like this....what a society we live in that some delinquent(s) deems something like this acceptable....the culprit really does need help

screenshot.2386.jpg
    Honestly wouldnt give them the oxygen of publicity which appreciate is almost impossible in this wonderful social media world. A social misfit with a spray can.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

That is a real embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    Least persuasive white supremacists ever
    White inadequates?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post

screenshot.2386.jpg
    Say what you like but the orange paint really lends it a touch of class. Attention to detail like that really rams home the point.

Honestly what goes through someones head when they do something like that? I really hope the culprit is no more than 12. It's scary to think an adult who thinks that kind of thing is funny could be walking the streets unsupervised.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Cracking letter in today’s Scotsman from Jack Alexander accusing “intensely stupid individuals.....keepers of some mythical tradition of Hearts as a Protestant Loyalist club “of dragging McCraes battalion into their petty little world.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Look who's got himself a blooded turd shirt? https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&so...43509038454332

Look who's got himself a blooded turd shirt? https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&so...43509038454332
    It suits him. If the cap fits and all that......

The man preys on the thickest in our society. We should take it as a compliment that he is avoiding us.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    It'll be a lovely day out for the huns and diet huns alike. Brothers in arms welcoming long lost son Tommy to his spiritual home

In all seriousness, there are many jambos that don't want him anywhere near them or their team and genuinely hate his now "link" to them and the McCrae's Battalion

On the other hand, too many are supporting him and actually wanting him with them - Lennon welcomed at Ibrox/Tynecastle. Never thought I'd see that

New most (in)famous hearts supporter
    Last edited by SouthMoroccoStu; 28-11-2018 at 04:10 PM.

I'm quite enjoying the mask slipping from "the small minority", it's not that small when they play either cheek or us at Tynie.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTCHYHIBBY View Post
    I'm quite enjoying the mask slipping from "the small minority", it's not that small when they play either cheek or us at Tynie.
    You'll get an insight into the real size of it if this creature ever does turn up at one of their games. Many decent hearts fans won't like it one bit but it's time to start shouting down their minority before the snowball gets bigger, Yaxley - ****wit today, who tomorrow?

It's beyond banter if they allow their club to become a rallying point for hun wannabes and racist never weres.

Sir Matt Busby

Say what you like but the orange paint really lends it a touch of class. Attention to detail like that really rams home the point.

Honestly what goes through someones head when they do something like that? I really hope the culprit is no more than 12. It's scary to think an adult who thinks that kind of thing is funny could be walking the streets unsupervised.

Kids used to spray paint IRA, UDA and UVF in towns all over Scotland (including Edinburgh) in years gone by, so I suppose this is today's version of the same kind of imbeciles.

I expect the 'shock factor' gives them some kind of thrill

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    You'll get an insight into the real size of it if this creature ever does turn up at one of their games. Many decent hearts fans won't like it one bit but it's time to start shouting down their minority before the snowball gets bigger, Yaxley - ****wit today, who tomorrow?

It's beyond banter if they allow their club to become a rallying point for hun wannabes and racist never weres.

Time for them to stand up and be counted. I seriously can't see Queenie allowing that kind of controversy to cross her threshold and sully their 'good name' though :ahem:

If he's going to turn up for the the's game, he'll give enough warning to ensure media coverage, which will only encourage trouble. Could be an interesting weekend

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Cracking letter in today’s Scotsman from Jack Alexander accusing “intensely stupid individuals.....keepers of some mythical tradition of Hearts as a Protestant Loyalist club “of dragging McCraes battalion into their petty little world.
    I actually have a lot of time for that man, had a few email exchanges with him when his book came out. Nice guy.
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    I made that mock up pic as a joke. I didn't think he'd actually use it himself.

There's a crisp £20 note in store if one of the "silent majority" of decent Jambos we keep hearing about gives him a stern shoeing.

I imagine my money's safe though....