hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Yaxley-Lennon will say or do anything to make him more infamous to get the donations flooding in. Take his new pad for example.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Well they have let this nasty ‘minority’ have their say unchecked and it’s attracted the likes of Tommy Robinson to latch onto who will see Hertz as a publicity coup and a recruiting ground. They can reap what they sow, time for HMFC to get their house in order.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yaxley-Lennon will say or do anything to make him more infamous to get the donations flooding in. Take his new pad for example.
    I see this a lot on here and other social media, where folk call him by his previous names, what is the fascination of doing this?

You dont see folk do it with Cliff Richard or Elton John and the likes?

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    apparently jamboids cancelling their DD's to the budge and setting up DD's for Robinsons new paypal account instead....it's probably just the large minority though

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I see this a lot on here and other social media, where folk call him by his previous names, what is the fascination of doing this?

You dont see folk do it with Cliff Richard or Elton John and the likes?
    It’s how he’s been tried for his numerous offences. It’s how I shall call the violent racist fraudster.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    It’s how he’s been tried for his numerous offences. It’s how I shall call the violent racist fraudster.
    You can call him what you like for me, i just dont see what the point is?

And the next time there is a discussion about Joseph Stallin, i await you referring to him as Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili every time.
    Last edited by blackpoolhibs; 28-11-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    apparently jamboids cancelling their DD's to the budge and setting up DD's for Robinsons new paypal account instead....it's probably just the large minority though
    In that case, top top lad. Keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    You can call him what you like for me, i just dont see what the point is?
    He relies on the name of his pseudonym for his notoriety and many of his knuckle dragging followers see him as a martyr, the great Tommy R.

The more you expose him for the man - the vile man- he is, the less you contribute to it.

He’s not the messiah, he’s Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. A vile, violent, dishonest racist.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    He maybe just thinks being named after a crap Cambridgeshire village damages his street cred?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    By the way - I hope we can now replace the cringeworthy and moronic Savile/paedo chants with "Tommy Robinson, he's one of your own" at every subsequent derby, as that is at least factually correct.
    Make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Make it happen
    Let’s not give a man who uses child grooming as a cover for his own prejudices the honour of a chant.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/36tNaI2NtmE/hqdefault.jpg

Imagine the outrage if Hibs had a republican flute band who wear our colours and use our name? Seems acceptable over Gorgie way though. We generate a big discussion about a few fan- dans with a tricolour who taunt rivals by crossing themselves.

They have always had a hardcore group of right wing, pseudo-loyalist types amongst their support, been going on for decades.
    Look at the state of the big yin centre. No way you would let him babysit your kids; definitely a Hearts man.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member WellingtonHibby's Avatar
    He won't be allowed in to the ground, which in my mind, is a mistake. It benefits him to be seen to be "discriminated against" and "silenced" by Liberal elite /government /leftist/zionists or whatever he opposes that week. That's what his supporters feed off. Far better to let him in and have him and his supporters hounded out by thier right thinking peers. It gives him nothing to hide behind.
    Kicking it in Wellington .

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellingtonHibby View Post
    He won't be allowed in to the ground, which in my mind, is a mistake. It benefits him to be seen to be "discriminated against" and "silenced" by Liberal elite /government /leftist/zionists or whatever he opposes that week. That's what his supporters feed off. Far better to let him in and have him and his supporters hounded out by thier right thinking peers. It gives him nothing to hide behind.
    That wouldn't happen though would it? The most likely thing to happen would be him joining in the billy boys sing along in union with his new jambo/rangers chums. He'd be an instant hero in the "family" stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    That wouldn't happen though would it? The most likely thing to happen would be him joining in the billy boys sing along in union with his new jambo/rangers chums. He'd be an instant hero in the "family" stand.
    Isn't he from an Irish background, real name LENNON? He'll quickly find himself back-balled by the brethren.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Isn't he from an Irish background, real name LENNON? He'll quickly find himself back-balled by the brethren.
    Back-balled? Sounds painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    Back-balled? Sounds painful.
    In his case, I would hope so

As are a large number of folk from Luton, town has or used to have one of the biggest St Patricks' day parades in the UK.

A number of EDL and former EDL characters also share that background, they don't seem to see any contradiction between coming from an immigrant group that was once discriminated against and discriminating against more recent immigrant groups.

Judging by photies on the interweb "Robinson" can't seem to make up his mind whether he's The Rangers or a Jambo. Which probably makes him ideal Hertz material.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

That’s what I thought, but he’s pretending he’s the truest Englishman.

The guy is a fraud.

FoH, Hearts Supporters Clubs, Supporters Trusts or the club spoke out against this yet? (Wouldn't expect the latter too tbh).

Doesn't matter if its a minority or how much of a minority it is but when that minority is far louder than the majority its worrying for them.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    FoH, Hearts Supporters Clubs, Supporters Trusts or the club spoke out against this yet? (Wouldn't expect the latter too tbh).

Doesn't matter if its a minority or how much of a minority it is but when that minority is far louder than the majority its worrying for them.
    Possibly taking the view that any such comment just adds to the publicity.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    If he was just coming up to watch the game then it shouldn’t really be a big issue, but it’s more likely that he will be coming camera in hand and posting on social media as he drums up support for his cause and engage with a following north of the border and appeal to new recruits. This is where Hearts should be concerned when Tynecastle is used in his videos and meet ups with Hearts supporters elsewhere. No right thinking football club would want their club to be connected to any propaganda material for extremists on the left or the right.

All about fundraising - someone who found out his real name is Lennon probably told him "Get yourself to Tynecastle - they'll throw money at you".

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    All about fundraising - someone who found out his real name is Lennon probably told him "Get yourself to Tynecastle - they'll throw money at you".

Very good

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Perfectly evidenced by the fact that he is now saying the 15 year old bullied boy in Huddersfield was grooming the bully's sister. No basis of fact, but this is now the narrative if you head over to his Facebook page or read the Daily Mail.
    Last edited by Lendo; 29-11-2018 at 11:27 AM.

@hibs.net private member Newry Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendo View Post
    Perfectly evidenced by the fact that he is now saying the 15 year old bullied boy in Huddersfield was grooming the bully's sister. No basis of fact, but this is now the narrative if you head over to his Facebook page or read the Daily Mail.
    The Go Fund Me page set up for the lad had various comments suggesting that the boy wasn't as innocent as is being made out. He was being named as being involved with badly beating up a girl.
    I think comments have been stopped and deleted from that page.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1van Sprou7e View Post
    Tommy’s attempts at ingratiating himself reaching new heights with his wig and nail combo.

Tommy could do Kelty Hearts and HOMFC in one weekend.

Kill two birds etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brizo View Post
    As are a large number of folk from Luton, town has or used to have one of the biggest St Patricks' day parades in the UK.

A number of EDL and former EDL characters also share that background, they don't seem to see any contradiction between coming from an immigrant group that was once discriminated against and discriminating against more recent immigrant groups.

Judging by photies on the interweb "Robinson" can't seem to make up his mind whether he's The Rangers or a Jambo. Which probably makes him ideal Hertz material.
    Tynecastle is the spiritual home of such an individual.

Anyone know if he's bringing his sister?