hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar

West Stand Stone

Has anyone bought one of these?

I bought one the other night and sent my inscription details in an email like it tells you to do. I received confirmation of the purchase but no confirmation they’d received my inscription details.

Think the deadline for it is later this month, did anyone else receive any kind of confirmation about their inscription?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    I bought one and the same thing happened. They don't confirm or at least didn't to me until I emailed them myself and asked the question.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I bought one the other night and sent my inscription details in an email like it tells you to do. I received confirmation of the purchase but no confirmation they’d received my inscription details.

Think the deadline for it is later this month, did anyone else receive any kind of confirmation about their inscription?
    I bought one first time around and received a confirmation and certificate in the post.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Had the same doubts email
    weststandstones@hibernianfc.co.uk
    Everything sorted to my satisfaction
    BRETT was brand new though gives the impression he is laid back but totally brilliant 😁👍🏾

Left by mutual consent!

We've got two already up there and were delighted with the quality of the actual stones and the ease of purchasing. Brett's great for communicating with and we had no problems whatsoever. Glad you got one as they're great value and terrific mementos.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Had the same doubts email
    weststandstones@hibernianfc.co.uk
    Everything sorted to my satisfaction
    BRETT was brand new though gives the impression he is laid back but totally brilliant 😁👍🏾
    I’ve emailed that above email address twice but not heard anything back, an automatic confirmation email would even suffice saying they have my inscription details. Regardless I’m excited to see it!

Testimonial Due

Same. Had to chase it up and then they got back saying they will be in touch again in Jan.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    I’ve emailed that above email address twice but not heard anything back, an automatic confirmation email would even suffice saying they have my inscription details. Regardless I’m excited to see it!
    My problem was I did not have the pdf software for their tablet but phoned up and dealt with Brett but all the time I had the feeling this isn’t going to end well but credit where credit due everything was sorted to my satisfaction

Just a wee update on this, Brett got in contact with me and let me know he would be in touch when the stones in place in January 👍🏼

Bought one for my dad's Xmas. Received the certificate a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Bought one for my dad's Xmas. Received the certificate a week later.
    I’m still waiting for the certificate to arrive but imagine it’ll be in the post

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Does anyone know when the August batch of stones is going up? I've emailed Brett a couple of times, most recently this morning, and received the undernoted autoresponse: have now also emailed Michael -

Thank you for your email.

I have now left Hibernian FC therefore please contact Commercial Sales Manager Michael Pentland at mpentland@hibernianfc.co.uk

Thanks,

Brett McGoldrick