hibs.net Messageboard

Page 23 of 270 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Mavrias played on the right
    Any of u ITK punters go any REAL news ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Yeah, Greggs really have put their bacon roll and coffee up to £2.10.

Not a rumour, but I was thinking with Shankland now possibly joining the Huns. Would it be worth looking at Ryan Hardie. Currently on loan from them at Livi, don't think he's played a great deal this season because of an early injury, but has got a decent goal return.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Souter96Mac View Post
    Not a rumour, but I was thinking with Shankland now possibly joining the Huns. Would it be worth looking at Ryan Hardie. Currently on loan from them at Livi, don't think he's played a great deal this season because of an early injury, but has got a decent goal return.
    Excellent player but I think he might still have a future at the huns so probably a hard deal to make happen.

I'd take Shinnie in a heartbeat, aggressive, technically decent and a leader on the park, he'd improve us no end.

Quote Originally Posted by J-C View Post
    I'd take Shinnie in a heartbeat, aggressive, technically decent and a leader on the park, he'd improve us no end.
    Also refs the game. Multi talented

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    Also refs the game. Multi talented
    Best ref in the league by a mile.

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    I think i had a dream last night that lennon was trying to bring back steven fletcher

just seen motherwell have accepted bid for bowman from exeter, mentions a rival bid as well wonder if we are the rival bid?its either us aberdeen or herts id imagine.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyrougier123 View Post
    just seen motherwell have accepted bid for bowman from exeter, mentions a rival bid as well wonder if we are the rival bid?its either us aberdeen or herts id imagine.
    No chance it's us IMO.

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/BBCSportScot/sta...51906388566018

Not entirely sure Naismith sounds all that convinced he wants to stay at Hearts there.

I know he praises them in bits of that interview but it's a wee bit guarded and the vibe i'm getting from that interview is that he thinks they're a bunch of dirty hearts *******s as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    No chance it's us IMO.
    Why do you think we wouldnae be in for him? Tenacious player.worth a punt id think??

Hope it's not us

Left by mutual consent!
    Why do you think we wouldnae be in for him? Tenacious player.worth a punt id think??
    He'd maybe be worth a punt at £0. But you can't afford to be 'taking a punt' on players you have to pay money for.

He's rank rotten, hope it's not us. Main and Johnson far better than him.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by EH54 View Post
    He's rank rotten, hope it's not us. Main and Johnson far better than him.
    Main is torture too

I like Curtis Main and think he'd make a difference for us, hes a very strong laddie and would give us an option we don't have at the moment, goals return isn't too bad either.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mango Man View Post
    I like Curtis Main and think he'd make a difference for us, hes a very strong laddie and would give us an option we don't have at the moment, goals return isn't too bad either.
    I’ve been impressed whenever they have played us. He also seems to cause Rangers and Celtic a bit of bother when he plays them also

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    Curtis main always looks like a handful but his stats suggest he almost never scores...

Interesting Lennon mentioned today he was desperate to sign someone with pace so you'd assume that'd be a winger to come in.

Probably a fair bet Agyepong could be sent back to City too if that's the case.

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post
    Curtis main always looks like a handful but his stats suggest he almost never scores...
    A lot of folk loved Holt, I wasn’t one of them, but there is a place for someone doing the dirty work to allow someone else to benefit in the shape of goals.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Interesting Lennon mentioned today he was desperate to sign someone with pace so you'd assume that'd be a winger to come in.

Probably a fair bet Agyepong could be sent back to City too if that's the case.
    Having a wee conversation with myself here i know but bored at work so just had a look at the Man City young players as we seem to have a decent relationship with them just now. They've got a young winger that can play on the left or right that is lightening quick called Rabbi Matondo. Recently capped by Wales and only 18 years old, City looking to send him out on loan for the second half of the season. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we are staking a claim for him to be sent here.

This is where someone steps in and tells me the kid is worth £400m and Barcelona are about to sign him but from a quick look at a city Forum, it suggests he's too raw for a championship club so they suspect it could be another one going across to NAC Breda. Would certainly fit the bill of someone with pace which is what Lennon said he was desperate for.

Left by mutual consent!
    Having a wee conversation with myself here i know but bored at work so just had a look at the Man City young players as we seem to have a decent relationship with them just now. They've got a young winger that can play on the left or right that is lightening quick called Rabbi Matondo. Recently capped by Wales and only 18 years old, City looking to send him out on loan for the second half of the season. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we are staking a claim for him to be sent here.

This is where someone steps in and tells me the kid is worth £400m and Barcelona are about to sign him but from a quick look at a city Forum, it suggests he's too raw for a championship club so they suspect it could be another one going across to NAC Breda. Would certainly fit the bill of someone with pace which is what Lennon said he was desperate for.
    This boy is a huge talent. Would be absolutely delighted if we got him. He’s better than both Barker and Agyepong

Easter Road is lit up tonight...

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Was Barkers loan to Preston 6 or 12 months?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Was Barkers loan to Preston 6 or 12 months?
    Season long loan

Quote Originally Posted by Hibeesmad View Post
    This boy is a huge talent. Would be absolutely delighted if we got him. He’s better than both Barker and Agyepong
    Yeah, tbf from looking at the youtube clips of him i am probably giving my mind a treat even thinking it's a possibility but he ticks the boxes we are after and we do seem to have a good relationship with City just now. Remember Jolean Lescott coming up earlier in the year to have a look around and see how Agyepong was getting on as he's got some job looking after the city loanees.

FWIW i know i'm biased but for a young raw winger we would also be a great move for them/him. I'm sure he could go to a bigger club but when the guy is trying to find his feet in first team football, coming to an attacking side that dominates a lot of games would be a great environment for a young winger starting out. Better that than a lower end championship side doing whatever it takes not to lose matches.

As i said though, he'll probably go and join Barcelona or someone like that now

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sauzee View Post
    Season long loan
    Both parties usually have break clauses in case it doesn’t work out
    Barker was the1st one I thought about after I watched Lennon’s interview today. Think he’s injured though

Rabbi Mantondo! There’s no way he’d come to Hibs! We’d never have a decent song for him!

mantondo oooh oooh mantondo