hibs.net Messageboard

Page 15 of 270 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suspect that was an excuse or even an agreed statement with the club as Dom had a contract waiting for him back in Italy.
    I actually liked him a lot as a player. Great skill he brought to the game, something different.
    I remember lots of folk on here giving him a hard time due to his workrate and lethargic manner.
    Should have stayed at Hibs. I believe he would have been given a new contract and continued to make vital contributions as a sub.
    Suspect? So in other words you have no idea.

Guy moved here to better his career and unfortunately his partner and young child were unable to settle so he took the opportunity to return to Italy. The guy gave us some great moments in a Hibs strip during our rebirth for which I will be forever grateful.

Good luck King Dom 🇳🇬

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    Halkett and Pittman were the two players that really stood out for me tonight. Pittman especially reminded me a lot of SJM. His calmness and driving forward with the ball is something we really miss in this team.
    Add Hardie and I'd happily take all 3

I love dom - worth the admission money just to see him plus his goal against raith rovers set up 2016 - but that was then and this is now

I’d take Halkett, Pittman and Hardie from that performance tonight. Thought the boy Shaun Byrne looked good against us.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Suspect? So in other words you have no idea.

Guy moved here to better his career and unfortunately his partner and young child were unable to settle so he took the opportunity to return to Italy. The guy gave us some great moments in a Hibs strip during our rebirth for which I will be forever grateful.

Good luck King Dom ����
    None of us on here know what goes on behind the closed doors of football clubs but we shouldn't believe everything we are fed by players, agents, management or the media. We make our judgements from a combination of knowns, unknowns and things we might reasonably have expected to happen based on our experiences.
    My opinions on this matter were reached in this way.

6 months before he left Hibs Malonga said
    “Myself and my girlfriend Paola enjoy life in Edinburgh. She is Italian but we feel at home. We live near the Meadows and we like nothing better than to take Matthew out for a walk there"

10 months after moving from Hibs Malonga said
    “The main thing was my contract and my family. My contract was up in six months" "I had two-and-a-half-year’s contract on offer in Italy"

The above statements taken together state that Dominique and his partner were happy in Edinburgh but 6 months later he had a 30 month deal on the table from an Italian club and only 6 months left on his Hibs deal.
    In my opinion he decides he wants to take the deal up but is contracted to Hibs. How can he leave Hibs immediately?
    Suddenly we get the partner and young child are unable to settle chat. Shortly after he leaves Edinburgh to take up his new contract in Italy.
    I didn't buy into his excuse. I can't be sure i'm right, hence why I said I suspect.
    Most of the posts on this forum are generally their authors opinions on a given matter based on some or in many cases no evidence.

Last edited by CMurdoch; 14-12-2018 at 10:41 PM.

First Team Regular
    Ferranti Thistle 5 (five) Champions Elect 0 (zero)

Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    Ferranti Thistle 5 (five) Champions Elect 0 (zero)
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Estupendo View Post
    Ryan Gauld is 22. His club want to at least recoup the money they paid for him anyway.
    Ryan gauld has been on hibs radar for a long time. Getting the deal done is a different matter. Just think why has a player of his talent, like Scott Allan, not signed for somebody else when he clearly isn't quoted at his own team. It's obvious it's not hibs but their parents clubs demands. To me anyway and what I understand to be the case. I'm sure come jan ist we will be linked with so many players but believe me gauld and Allan are in our thought's
    Whether they sign is another matter.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post
    Ryan gauld has been on hibs radar for a long time. Getting the deal done is a different matter. Just think why has a player of his talent, like Scott Allan, not signed for somebody else when he clearly isn't quoted at his own team. It's obvious it's not hibs but their parents clubs demands. To me anyway and what I understand to be the case. I'm sure come jan ist we will be linked with so many players but believe me gauld and Allan are in our thought's
    Gauld is on loan until the seasons end in the Portuguese 2md division.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjhibby View Post

Gauld & Allan would be an exciting dream

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    Halkett and Pittman were the two players that really stood out for me tonight. Pittman especially reminded me a lot of SJM. His calmness and driving forward with the ball is something we really miss in this team.
    I posted last season that we were tracking a player from a lower league club who we played in the LC. Was told subsequently it was Pittman. No idea if we're still interested but we should be. As for Menga, he's raw but his pace & aggression are a real plus.

Menga might not score a lot of goals but he looks a nightmare to play against

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    Menga might not score a lot of goals but he looks a nightmare to play against
    Quality name as well

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    I posted last season that we were tracking a player from a lower league club who we played in the LC. Was told subsequently it was Pittman. No idea if we're still interested but we should be. As for Menga, he's raw but his pace & aggression are a real plus.
    He was out of contract in the summer there and we didn't offer anything.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    He was out of contract in the summer there and we didn't offer anything.
    Perhaps he is a late developer, been known.

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    Played against him for years growing up when he was at Broxburn, always been a quality wee player technically. Great attitude aswell. Sure he Was playing With Bo'ness juniors before Livi picked him up. His dad played for a few teams, also represented the USA. Think if we wanted him we would get him. Won't be on much down at Livi either.

Molly Denga 🚕

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post

Definitely should go for him as he should be affordable on our budget as I doubt he will be on that much at Livingston.

He’s always impressed me whenever I’ve seen him play. As mentioned, reminds me so much of SJM.

Shaun Byrne is the one for me. Would add something to our midfield. Not scared to tackle, good feet, plenty energy and eye for goal.

@hibs.net private member
    Another Shankland double, I had my doubts earlier on in the season but it looks like I was wrong, he will get a bigger move than spl soon.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    Been class for livi for 2 seasons and hibs scouts have watched every move.

With all this gossip I’m feeling Dom and dolly

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    Been class for livi for 2 seasons and hibs scouts have watched every move.
    Good!

Signing him along with Scott Allan and a striker would be fantastic business in January. If we get a winger in as well, then even better!

Re Shankland. The Huns and Sunderland after him. Soccer Saturday. J Stelling.
    B

Hibs transfer news tweeted saying we're interested in Michael o'halloran. Not really reliable, but thought I'd add this.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    FFS! Blair Henderson scored a hatrick for Edinburgh City today get him signed!!

Was told today that there are bids in for efe🙈

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21sMay View Post
    His contracts up in the summer. Would have to be a stupid bid to make it worth our while.

Only guy with genuine quality. Unless it’s a ridiculous bid, it’ll surely be rejected...

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!

From who?