hibs.net Messageboard

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 4905
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anything ever constructive to say apart from digs at posters?
    You all caught up now?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    Has he ever even played a game for Man U? McTominay has been in the first team at various points. Heís really got nothing to gain from coming to Scotland. Surely an EPL team/upper Championship team would be interested?
    Yes... only once but he has.

Mitchell and McTominay were team mates in the under 23s

@hibs.net private member Ozyhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    I think the general rule of thumb is that anyone playing in England is automatically better than what we have up here.

Donít buy into that myself but itís certainly what a lot of people seem to think.
    The Gordon Strachan rule for picking Scotland teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An England legend, who I assume knows his football, keeps Bryson on the pitch for over 120 minutes playing for a leading Championship team as they beat a Premier League side, yet some of the experts on Hibs.net deem him not to be good enough. You can't make this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibees1973 View Post
    I donít need to explain it.....Scott Allan just doesnít want to comeback to Hibs just now.
    I was reacting to your first paragraph and the assumption by some that Allan signing a pre-contract would be a foregone conclusion if Hibs offered one. For the reasons I've laid out I can't see why he would sign one even if he does want to be a Hibs player. I'd like someone to explain why it would be in his interests to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ChazD View Post
    Jesus 😂
    Praying to or studying about?
    All of the above is 'IMO'

Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    I was reacting to your first paragraph and the assumption by some that Allan signing a pre-contract would be a foregone conclusion if Hibs offered one. For the reasons I've laid out I can't see why he would sign one even if he does want to be a Hibs player. I'd like someone to explain why it would be in his interests to do so.

Iíve no inside info at all but my reasoning is this:

SAís Celtc contract lasts until the summer. He wonít be offered another one.

He wonít get a better offer than Hibs. Sevco donít want him anymore and no English club is interested. The Dons might try to sign him but the money wonít be a deal breaker and he doesnít want to move up there.

So he can sign a PCA with us now and then see it out til the summer. Or Celtc offer him a pay off to save cash and try and recoup it from us this month.

Maybe Hibs are saying itís now or never and Celtc are playing hardball?

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

He wonít get a better offer than Hibs. Sevco donít want him anymore and no English club is interested. The Dons might try to sign him but the money wonít be a deal breaker and he doesnít want to move up there.

So he can sign a PCA with us now and then see it out til the summer. Or Celtc offer him a pay off to save cash and try and recoup it from us this month.

Or Allan doesnít want to risk missing out on a Celtic pay off.
    All of the above is 'IMO'

First Team Breakthrough 04Sauzee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

I'm sure the world is bigger than Scotland and England. I don't know Allan but maybe he'd like a shot at the u.s league? Or do what Henderson has done? Still hoping to see him at ER as he was a joy to watch last season.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    An England legend, who I assume knows his football, keeps Bryson on the pitch for over 120 minutes playing for a leading Championship team as they beat a Premier League side, yet some of the experts on Hibs.net deem him not to be good enough. You can't make this up.
    Which makes the whole rumor sound like pie in the sky. Seems to be an important first team player.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    Yes you can. FACT.

This thread is getting worse by the day...literally 100s of posts bickering about Allan...whom we don't even know is a target and Bryson...who we simply can't afford.

Awful stuff...jeez Hibs sign someone please just to give us something else to discuss??

These Transfer windows are torture

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hearing Hibs have given a medical to a Greek Defender. Donít know who it is or if even true just passing on what Iíve been told ( and that ainít much ) except tall and loves to attack the ball.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by southern hibby View Post
    Hearing Hibs have given a medical to a Greek Defender. Donít know who it is or if even true just passing on what Iíve been told ( and that ainít much ) except tall and loves to attack the ball.

GGTTH
    Did we not just release one matching that exact description?

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Did we not just release one matching that exact description?
    Thatís exactly what I thought but as I said only passing on what I was told.
    Not sure if itís true or not but at least itís a rumour.

GGTTH