hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curtis Main

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He would have been ideal. I’m not sure who we could get in January to play the role Lennon has used Flo in recently who could come in ready to hit the ground running although we managed to get Flo last winter and Scotty to play to his strengths. Point might be will it be easier to get a target man as a back up should Allan not come? I think we need both to be honest.
    Don’t think Main will ever hit the ground running

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sauzee View Post
    GMS will be courting better offers from bigger teams than Hibs when his deal runs out. No chance he would consider an offer from us, even if one was offered which it I highly doubt it would be.
    GMS reputation down south will not recover from not being able to hack it at Celtic as they think it’s a doddle playing for them up here.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I think Greg Stewart might be worth taking a punt on after his deal with Killie is over.

Main is much better than you lot think he is. He is a solid striker..but if kamberi is doing the graft he's a better option the jmac for me..I'm getting a bit annoyed at him not contributing to the team.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Poor mans Louis Moult

Does any player that scores against the OF suddenly jump to the top of our wish list?

FFS get a grip!

We are better than that.

We are Hibs

Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 12-11-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Poor mans Louis Moult

Does any player that scores against the OF suddenly jump to the top of our wish list?

FFS get a grip!

We are better than that.

We are Hibs

Have to agree, think we should burst the bank for Moult in January and evaluate Maclaren once the loan deal ends.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHibs View Post
    Have to agree, think we should burst the bank for Moult in January and evaluate Maclaren once the loan deal ends.
    Moults playing well for a Preston that are playing well in the Championship. No chance we could afford a price not wages.

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Poor mans Louis Moult

FFS get a grip!

We are better than that.

We are Hibs

He played very well for motherwell last season, scored a decent goal against us too

We need another strong striker as Flo will miss games during a season. I think Main would be decent backup but if we can get better that would be great

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    We need another strong striker as Flo will miss games during a season. I think Main would be decent backup but if we can get better that would be great
    Also gives us something different in our squad. You need different styles of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancehibs View Post
    Also gives us something different in our squad. You need different styles of play.
    Exactly. Sometimes if chasing a game late on the pretty football we all like to watch goes out the window

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Main would be an excellent option up front would certainly give us something a bit different. Terrorised Aberdeen in the Scottish cup semi final.