hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts class

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This was my late fathers sister.
    He was a diehard Hibby hardly missed a game home or away for 30 years.
    She is a diehard Jambo also hardly missed a game home or away for 30 years.

What happened was seconds before the bus was attacked a wayward bottle which was unopened hit my auntie full on.

A chap that was with her run into Sainsburys garage & bought her an ice lolly so she could put it on her face to stop if from swelling.

At this point you have a 70 year old women shaken, dazed & soon to have a swollen face & eye that was about to shut.

What does she do, still goes to the match as she is a diehard, asks the paramedics for a couple of paracetamols & goes to the hospital later.

Luckily no damage to her sight or any fractured bones just severe bruising & a total loss of confidence.

Hope they have caught this on cctv.
    I hope she’s okay mate. It doesn’t matter what club the prick supporters whondone it. Good on your Auntie.💚

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    I hope she’s okay mate. It doesn’t matter what club the prick supporters whondone it. Good on your Auntie.💚
    Many Thanks to all for your kind words I will certainly let her know.
    She has a soft spot for the Hibs her 2 favourite brothers supported them.
    I still cannae get ma heid around how half a family living in the same hoose supported Hibs & the other half Hertz.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    I still cannae get ma heid around how half a family living in the same hoose supported Hibs & the other half Hertz.
    That generation of Edinburgh fitba fans was and is way less polarised than subsequent generations.

Not in the same league as Celtic fans booing him, but the Jambos trying to point score by using the memory of Lee Rigby with flags of him alongside Union Jacks with No Surrender and songs to the tune of ‘Rangers Gallant Few’ is next level cringe.

https://twitter.com/bigboaby77/statu...913964544?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Austinho View Post
    Not in the same league as Celtic fans booing him, but the Jambos trying to point score by using the memory of Lee Rigby with flags of him alongside Union Jacks with No Surrender and songs to the tune of ‘Rangers Gallant Few’ is next level cringe.

Their obsession with copying Rangers is embarrassing. And they call themselves a big club. They don't have their own identity so imitate their big brothers.
    Last edited by SirDavidsNapper; 30-10-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar

Oh dear. They are morphing into the Huns more and more every day.

Utter ****ing ****bags, using a dead soldier death to wind up opposing fans.

If this type of thing was happening amongst the Hibs support I would be very worried.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststandee View Post
    Utter ****ing ****bags, using a dead soldier death to wind up opposing fans.

If this type of thing was happening amongst the Hibs support I would be very worried.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
    This is exactly what it is all about. They couldn’t give a flying **** about Lee Rigby, but use him in the manner you highlight to noise up opposition. This is a perfect example of why the Rigby family wish to distance themselves from imbeciles like that, the far right, Tommy Robinson etc who have hijacked this poor young mans horrific death for pushing their own agendas.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This is exactly what it is all about. They couldn’t give a flying **** about Lee Rigby, but use him in the manner you highlight to noise up opposition. This is a perfect example of why the Rigby family wish to distance themselves from imbeciles like that, the far right, Tommy Robinson etc who have hijacked this poor young mans horrific death for pushing their own agendas.
    It's really tasteless. As you say the Rigby family have made it clear they do not support this far right rubbish and Lee didn't either. That's really disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Jambo at my work says there were a few Celtic fans in the hearts end, especially around where he was sitting.

Jambo at my work trying to tell me there was over 500 Hibs fan's in the Celtic end?🙄
    He then stated heart's are going to contact the SFA regarding this?
    WTF 😆😆😆

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SON OF PADDY View Post
    Jambo at my work trying to tell me there was over 500 Hibs fan's in the Celtic end?🙄
    WTF 😆😆😆

Didn't happen did it.

Blog Entries
    WTF 😆😆😆

They really do inhabit an alternative universe!

Left by mutual consent!
    WTF 😆😆😆
    I know of one hibs fan who was there. He probably takes up a few seats but 5000 might be a bit much.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Didn't happen did it.
    No chance

But there were 500 hibs fans helping to cash up at the end of the night at the local Sainsbury’s
    Last edited by SouthMoroccoStu; 30-10-2018 at 11:36 AM.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Jambo at my work trying to tell me there was over 500 Hibs fan's in the Celtic end?
    WTF
    Doubt it but if it was the case what are they asking the sfa to do about members of the public choosing to buy tickets for a public event?

Does your resident jambo know what teams supporters were causing actual public order offences in the hearts end? The ones in maroon and white attacking the other ones in maroon and white

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

WTF 😆😆😆
    Did you laugh in his face and sing "JACKANORY, JACKANORY, JACKANORY" over and over.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Doubt it but if it was the case what are they asking the sfa to do about members of the public choosing to buy tickets for a public event?

Does your resident jambo know what teams supporters were causing actual public order offences in the hearts end? The ones in maroon and white attacking the other ones in maroon and white

They were Arbroath and Stenhousemuir casuals. Ffs that must be obvious.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    My cousin is a big Jambo. Loves all the secretarian stuff and visits Northern Ireland every year. Also sent me a football lads alliance badge but a hearts version. Goes to their marches in London with a good number of other hearts fans.

Yes hibs have a few numpties as does every team but our fans and theirs is night and day. Absolute disgrace.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!

Imagine looking at Rangers and thinking "yeah, that's what I'm into, let's copy that for ourselves". There are no words strong enough to express my delight that this is what they're into. Absolute ****ing gimps.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4185 View Post
    My cousin is a big Jambo. Loves all the secretarian stuff and visits Northern Ireland every year. Also sent me a football lads alliance badge but a hearts version. Goes to their marches in London with a good number of other hearts fans.

Yes hibs have a few numpties as does every team but our fans and theirs is night and day. Absolute disgrace.
    Yup. Thankfully we’ve stayed away from all that while they’ve attached themselves to Rangers to an embarrassing extent. They’re desperate for us to become a mini old firm and I’m glad we’ve not stooped to their level.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    They were Arbroath and Stenhousemuir casuals. Ffs that must be obvious.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Ah, I see so stenny were first to be the famous, before the lesser maroons and Arbroath were first to wear the maroon?right

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Theve went full blown Hun now. Has been on the cards for a while.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    Theve went full blown Hun now. Has been on the cards for a while.
    Lee Rigby banners now? Shameful and embarrassing.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    You are just as bad in trying to hijack this thread with your own left wing views. What the hell has Tommy Robinson got to do with this ?

WTF 😆😆😆
    I'm going to give the dafty the benefit of the doubt. He maybe heard someone saying that there was "500 Hibs fans in the Celtic end" but didn't realise that they were talking about the Celtic-Hibs game at Parkhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Moody Blues View Post
    You are just as bad in trying to hijack this thread with your own left wing views. What the hell has Tommy Robinson got to do with this ?

If you read the guy's post, he clearly states that people like Tommy Robinson have also hijacked the 'memory' of Lee Rigby for their own ends.

It's a decent comparison to the Far-Right/Loyalist morons in the Rangers and Hearts supports.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    If you read the guy's post, he clearly states that people like Tommy Robinson have also hijacked the 'memory' of Lee Rigby for their own ends.

It's a decent comparison to the Far-Right/Loyalist morons in the Rangers and Hearts supports.
    Maybe in your eyes the far right are morons, but not in everyone's. People are allowed there opinions so why are people like you and your left wing pal trying to hijack this thread for your own political purposes by bringing Tommy Robinsons name into the post.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Maybe in your eyes the far right are morons, but not in everyone's. People are allowed there opinions so why are people like you and your left wing pal trying to hijack this thread for your own political purposes by bringing Tommy Robinsons name into the post.
    You’re right the far right aren’t morons in in everyone’s eyes. Many morons support them.

United we stand here....

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    oooooooh someones a moody....blue
    Ha Ha ! Nice one

You don't have to bring politics into it to realise that Robinson is a walloper.