hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Hearts class

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Although the boys is obviously a dick his agenda from the start has always been about deep down getting justice for his family who are directly affected by Muslim sex gangs.
    No he doesnt. He doen't care about the victims. He is only i terested in trying to link child abuse to muslims and whip up anti islamic bigotry.
    Reality is that over 90% of child abuse is by family members and statistically more 'native christians' committ child abuse than 'new muslims'.
    These people were on trial. They were already caught. But the actions of that creepy right wing fantasist, could have seen them walk free.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    "Justice" would require that he applied the same rhetoric and actions against all forms of abuse and grooming, not just that perpetrated by those who pretend to follow a certain faith.
    Correct. Tommeh's interest in 'child abuse' is not for the victims. His interest is in the 'perpetrators'...but only when it suits.
    Last edited by sadtom; 15-11-2018 at 05:51 PM.

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Not In The Know View Post
    Share if you think this is a disc race

Quote Originally Posted by sadtom View Post
    No he doesnt. He doen't care about the victims. He is only i terested in trying to link child abuse to muslims and whip up anti islamic bigotry.
    Reality is that over 90% of child abuse is by family members and statistically more 'native christians' committ child abuse than 'new muslims'.
    These people were on trial. They were already caught. But the actions of that creepy right wing fantasist, could have seen them walk free.
    This is the reality brother.
    Never thought I’d See the day when Hibs fans try to justify that sad little **** Robinson and his ilk. I can’t stand A lot of what is spouted and done in the name of Islam, but then again, the Torah and the bible are full of pish which can be used to justify horrific abuse against fellow human beings. Robinson is full of sheight: his campaign almost allowed child abusers to be set free. As others have said, if they are white and alt. right, keep on grooming and raping youngsters - if you are not white then we will make a scene and protest outside court that our ‘British’ culture and society favours foreign races and their religions. I don’t care if you are a Hibby, if you think that erse is for the underdog, then you are an idiot and you can fck right off!

@hibs.net private member
    Correct. Tommeh's interest in 'child abuse' is not for the victims. His interest is in the 'perpetrators'...but only when it suits.
    Absolutely mate. I work in Leeds courts and his protesters marched up and down chanting “Muslim paedos off our streets”, I was surprised to learn they had no issues with child molesting people who follow different faiths, you know, including his fellow EDL members

*I said EDL, I think he left and formed a different groups of numpties but I’m sure you’ll all get the point made

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    He was enjoying a nosh up at the taxpayers expense at the Westminster parliament the very day after he was released. Can't say i'm too surprised at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Effen Bee View Post
    This is the reality brother.
    Never thought I’d See the day when Hibs fans try to justify that sad little **** Robinson and his ilk. I can’t stand A lot of what is spouted and done in the name of Islam, but then again, the Torah and the bible are full of pish which can be used to justify horrific abuse against fellow human beings. Robinson is full of sheight: his campaign almost allowed child abusers to be set free. As others have said, if they are white and alt. right, keep on grooming and raping youngsters - if you are not white then we will make a scene and protest outside court that our ‘British’ culture and society favours foreign races and their religions. I don’t care if you are a Hibby, if you think that erse is for the underdog, then you are an idiot and you can fck right off!
    Indeed.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

Idiotic and criminal behaviour. Reporting restrictions exist around court cases for a reason. Tommy Robinson is not exempt from them, no matter how much he considers himself to be a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    Dear oh dear, wonder what Budgie will have to say about this.
    She’ll say nowt, like she said heehaw about the woman getting hit with a bottle.

She’s as much of a fud as the rest of them.

I despise Hearts and always have. But seeing that photo of them and now that story with the Timothy or Christopher Yaxley-Lennon character makes the hatred run way, way, way deeper.

They are a cesspit. All of them and the badge.

I feel sorry for general hearts fans and macraes battalion.To be associated with this erse is unfair just because a few moron ‘fans’ think he’s some sort of lad!

I haven’t spoke to one hearts fan that wants anything to do with him. He can bugger off back to Luton and never return to Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by ShetlandHibby View Post
    I feel sorry for general hearts fans and macraes battalion.To be associated with this erse is unfair just because a few moron ‘fans’ think he’s some sort of lad!

I haven’t spoke to one hearts fan that wants anything to do with him. He can bugger off back to Luton and never return to Scotland
    I don’t. They’ve brought it all on themselves.

Edinburgh’s shame

Left by mutual consent!
    I’m sure I read his cousin was targeted by a sex gang 20 years ago and it got covered up. For clarification I can’t stand the guy he’s poison.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Let me point out right away, i'm not a Tommy Robinson supporter, but unless you live in or live near some of these places that have been completely taken over by Muslims like Luton, you cant really get into the mind of Robinson and how he thinks.

I lived in St Albans for many years, and its 10 miles from Luton, i did not feel safe walking through Luton then, and that was 20 years ago, comments and stares from the locals that made me feel very uncomfortable would stop me ever going to that town centre unless it was through work.

Burnley not far from where i live now, is exactly the same in fact worse, where unless you go there you really cant imagine the tension in the place.

Now i dont go to Burnley or Luton these days, but living there and seeing whats going on and seeing how their towns have been taken over must, rightly or wrongly affect how people think.
    Last edited by blackpoolhibs; 18-11-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    From well known white supremacist, racist, islamaphobe, alt right Maajid Nawaz

DsJ5DVxXQAEucId.jpg

Social Justice Warriors should have the courage to say they will take the child grooming, they'll take the child abuse and rape all in the name of multiculturalism and diversity just so long as it's not their own children having their lives ruined.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    From well known white supremacist, racist, islamaphobe, alt right Maajid Nawaz

DsJ5DVxXQAEucId.jpg

Social Justice Warriors should have the courage to say they will take the child grooming, they'll take the child abuse and rape all in the name of multiculturalism and diversity just so long as it's not their own children having their lives ruined.
    Have you just used an article reporting the conviction of multiple offenders to suggest the UK is tolerant of offenders?

Didn't know who Tommy Robinson was until this Hearts stuff broke.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    Have you just used an article reporting the conviction of multiple offenders to suggest the UK is tolerant of offenders?

No, I think he's pointing out that a Pakistani Muslim is saying they have a problem in their community that should not be glossed over in case it might cause offence, or for reasons of political correctness.

I'm not saying (nor is he) that all Pakistani Muslims are involved in it, but I applaud the guy for his honesty and desire to see it eradicated.

I also understand some people's attitude to living in a community that appears to be 'overrun' by those of a different culture, as I recently did so myself and my experience was not pleasant. It doesn't mean that I hate everyone from that community or want to send them home, but I can see why some people think multiculturalism doesn't work.

I still think Tommy Robinson is a racist dick, though.

I truly believe the world is entering another dark episode and history is repeating itself with the rise of fascism.
    In different areas of our society the spread of racism is becoming more apparent from the Ryanair flight abuse of a elderly Black woman to the attacks on our own Irish Catholic manager Neil Lennon. To defeat fascism and racism you need to confront it.
    A small but noisey element of our rivals Hearts, have now been drawn to the British Nationalist and Islamaphobic politics of "Tommy Robinson" (though even a judge in one of Robinsons cases said he didn't know his real name).
    The seperation of politics and football is now being broken in Edinburgh, by those small minded bigots on the other side of our city. They are organising and await a visit by their demigod that is funded by far right money here in UK, US and Israel. Will the decent Hearts fans organize and fight the cancer that infects their club? I doubt it though I hope I'm wrong. Will we, Hibernian fans a club that was formed against the bigotry, racism and sectarianism it's founders faced daily organize against this growing problem? I also doubt it, but to ignore it, won't solve anything, infact it only helps the growing problem our world faces.

@hibs.net private member
    Tommy Robinson😂😂😂 him and Katie Hopkins should get together. ****ing weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Let me point out right away, i'm not a Tommy Robinson supporter, but unless you live in or live near some of these places that have been completely taken over by Muslims like Luton, you cant really get into the mind of Robinson and how he thinks.

I lived in St Albans for many years, and its 10 miles from Luton, i did not feel safe walking through Luton then, and that was 20 years ago, comments and stares from the locals that made me feel very uncomfortable would stop me ever going to that town centre unless it was through work.

Burnley not far from where i live now, is exactly the same in fact worse, where unless you go there you really cant imagine the tension in the place.

Now i dont go to Burnley or Luton these days, but living there and seeing whats going on and seeing how their towns have been taken over must, rightly or wrongly affect how people think.
    While Robinson is everything I detest I agree with your points about Luton.

Ive worked there and walking through the town centre shopping precinct, even during the day time, I felt constantly on my guard. While Robinsons an extremist who has lost any respect (if that's the right word) from most of the white population of Luton, even the most moderate of them feel like strangers in their own town. Ive also worked in parts of East London and if you get chatting to even the most moderate white locals they rightly or wrongly feel under siege.

We are very fortunate that Edinburgh is genuinely multi cultural with all sorts of different nationalities and heritages living side by side. That's how it should be and for social cohesion that's how it needs to be. Unfortunately that isn't the case in many English towns and cities. Lutons a prime example of a town where a lack of integration has created extremists in both the white and Muslim communities.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    Although the boys is obviously a dick his agenda from the start has always been about deep down getting justice for his family who are directly affected by Muslim sex gangs.
    Can the admins please remove this post. They are NOT Muslim, please stop affiliating this beautiful belief system with the actions of criminal perverts. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Book of Kamberi View Post
    Can the admins please remove this post. They are NOT Muslim, please stop affiliating this beautiful belief system with the actions of criminal perverts. Thanks

Beautiful belief system????

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    No, I think he's pointing out that a Pakistani Muslim is saying they have a problem in their community that should not be glossed over in case it might cause offence, or for reasons of political correctness.

I'm not saying (nor is he) that all Pakistani Muslims are involved in it, but I applaud the guy for his honesty and desire to see it eradicated.

I also understand some people's attitude to living in a community that appears to be 'overrun' by those of a different culture, as I recently did so myself and my experience was not pleasant. It doesn't mean that I hate everyone from that community or want to send them home, but I can see why some people think multiculturalism doesn't work.

I still think Tommy Robinson is a racist dick, though.
    He’s a Pakistani and a Muslim. Someone from Britain or Pakistan may commit child abuse and it does seem there is a problem with some Pakistani heritage men, but as with the Catholicism of say, Jimmy Saville, the teachings of that belief system and of Islam not only contradict paedophilia but demand a counteraction on the behalf of the Muslim.

I can’t understand why any self respecting Muslim would use that banner to allow a label of paedophile to be conjoined to it. I’ve said it before, one of the prosecutors in Rotherham was a Muslim in convicting grooming gangs. I’d expect nothing less.

@hibs.net private member Newry Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Brizo View Post
    While Robinson is everything I detest I agree with your points about Luton.

Ive worked there and walking through the town centre shopping precinct, even during the day time, I felt constantly on my guard. While Robinsons an extremist who has lost any respect (if that's the right word) from most of the white population of Luton, even the most moderate of them feel like strangers in their own town. Ive also worked in parts of East London and if you get chatting to even the most moderate white locals they rightly or wrongly feel under siege.

We are very fortunate that Edinburgh is genuinely multi cultural with all sorts of different nationalities and heritages living side by side. That's how it should be and for social cohesion that's how it needs to be. Unfortunately that isn't the case in many English towns and cities. Lutons a prime example of a town where a lack of integration has created extremists in both the white and Muslim communities.
    I was born and raised in Luton (moved out 14 years ago) and still visit 2-3 times a year. There always was an 'asian' part of town, and that has grown massively of late. Going back 30 years there were places I wouldn't have gone to after dark - but that included some dodgy 'white' areas as well. I never really noticed any race issues whilst I was a young lad about town. When I go out for a few beers now in town, I still don't get a feeling of complete dread and fear (maybe because I'm a bit pissed). The shopping centre (Arndale) doesn't really appeal to me and does have a bit of a negative vibe about it. I think a lot of trouble can be between drugs gangs and you'd be unlucky to get caught up as an innocent bystander.

Luton Town FC is right in the middle of an Asian area, but I've never felt any issues walking to and from it (apart from Millwall in 1985). There are noticeably more tables set up in the street with various campaigns / fliers and I would guess they are not always advocating peace but I certainly wouldn't stop to have a debate.

All in all I used to / still think Luton didn't have an outward sense of racism (on any side) but not lived there for a while and I wasn't especially on a 'front line'. Though I certainly wouldn't choose to live there now.

@hibs.net private member
    He’s a Pakistani and a Muslim. Someone from Britain or Pakistan may commit child abuse and it does seem there is a problem with some Pakistani heritage men, but as with the Catholicism of say, Jimmy Saville, the teachings of that belief system and of Islam not only contradict paedophilia but demand a counteraction on the behalf of the Muslim.

I can’t understand why any self respecting Muslim would use that banner to allow a label of paedophile to be conjoined to it. I’ve said it before, one of the prosecutors in Rotherham was a Muslim in convicting grooming gangs. I’d expect nothing less.

Well said. There is no sectarian or racial exclusivity to paedophilia or to physical abuse. Recently we have seen Catholic Church residences, such as Nazareth House and Presbyterian residences, such as Quarriers, highlighted in enquiries for confirmed abuses, both physical and sexual. It seems that people giving evidence to the enquiries have spoken of "outside people", as well as resident staff, as responsible for these abuses but no suggestion it was not white British people involved in these cases.
    One report even touched upon The Queen Victoria School in Dunblane and suggests a link to Thomas Hamilton https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/79...phile-ring-QVS

Yes, we have seen Asian men tried and convicted in some awful cases but this "mob mentality" where one group wants to take the moral high ground here is unjustified and quite sinister in its own way. How do they justify that? Is there some kind of perverse suggestion that "Aye but British people don't have organised gangs" that allows for moral indignation? I think this attitude is due for a major wake-up call when the various enquiries report. I wonder if they will reflect on things quite the same way then?
    This disgusting, depraved and criminal behaviour does not recognise sectarian or racial boundaries and is rightly condemned by right thinking people from all sides of society.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    Beautiful belief system????
    Is it so difficult to accept that there are Hibs fans, who although, unlike yourself take a different approach to understanding rather than identifying with a negative MSM approach.

I remember Benjelloun mentioning how he prayed to Allah to score his sublime goals that won us the League Cup. Surely, even you cannot begrudge that small mercy.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCinnamon View Post
    Didn't know who Tommy Robinson was until this Hearts stuff broke.
    I'm assuming you live on a remote island somewhere?

Even my wife who has no interest in politics or football has heard of the extremely controversial Tommy Robinson.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    Is it so difficult to accept that there are Hibs fans, who although, unlike yourself take a different approach to understanding rather than identifying with a negative MSM approach.

I remember Benjelloun mentioning how he prayed to Allah to score his sublime goals that won us the League Cup. Surely, even you cannot begrudge that small mercy.

Would make no odds if he prayed to allah or or any other man made jingoistic nonsense.
    45 AND RISING

I honestly don't think you either read, or understood, what he wrote.

If one hundred Hibs Fans went on the rampage through Glasgow City Centre after a game, it would be perfectly accurate to describe them as Rampaging Hibs Fans... despite the fact the majority of Hibs Fans do not approve.

If Hibs had a regular and large following of football hooligans, it would be accurate to say there was a problem in the Hibs Support with hooliganism that should not be covered up and needed to be addressed... it would not mean that all Hibs Fans were to blame.

They are Muslims, who were grooming children for sexual exploitation. There appears to be a larger problem with grooming gangs among the British Pakistani Community than there is among the UK population in general.

You can either admit that or stick your head in the sand, that's entirely up to you. I personally admire what the guy said.