hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I had two tickets in section 118 and was sitting there amongst a few other Hibees. Was absolute torture and my daughter kept on clapping Hibs!

Spoke with the steward at half time and he was cool with us moving to the seats at the top of the Hibs section. Not a great view but that’s a different story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We had tickets in 118 as well, there were quite a few Hibs fans around us and we cheered each Hibs goal and never moved when they scored

2. Log in to remove the advert

Fair enough mate, my daughter who’s 13 wanted to get involved with the singing, don’t think that would have went done too well in 118

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    I was up the back in Row TT, last seat next to segregation. Celtic scored early then went two nil up. Stewards all cheery and smily. Then we scored and they showed true colours. Pushing us away, away, out of our paid seats, snarling and aggressive. Utter ****bags

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
    TBF to them it was only one utter c*** of a steward with the cap and supervisor bib on. Swaggering about up telling people he "has a licence to eject people". The other's were sound throughout. Not a hint of bother until he showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    TBF to them it was only one utter c*** of a steward with the cap and supervisor bib on. Swaggering about up telling people he "has a licence to eject people". The other's were sound throughout. Not a hint of bother until he showed up.

Yeah, I think some of the other Stewards looked a bit embarrassed at the guy. I still have no idea what it was he was complaining about, the guys he was yapping at had only celebrated a goal.

Meanwhile, they totally ignored the Celtc Fans around me giving it the 'come ahead' at the Hibs support. Though, TBF, he did throw out the laddie that threw the cup.