hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kamberi

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would like to see him stay more central and further forware at times But I'm sure he may have played out wide else where? His goal was excellent and still think we will be at our best when we get maclaren and Flo up top together as both need someone up there with them. It's really irritating we haven't had a fully fit squad/ our best 11 fit yet.
    A great goal today but I think he will be relieved that MacLaren is going to be his strike partner again.
    We have done well to keep things ticking along without MacLaren but IMO we will move up a gear when the guys are back together again.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've no interest in trying to use a past performance to slate the guys overall contribution, as I think he's a fantastic player,but in my eyes, and Lennon's, he was ***** against Hamilton. Everyone has bad games, and I can't believe how many people seen otherwise.
    Wasn't his best game but had two Hamilton players on him every time ball came near him. Frustrating for him but dealt with it well, opening space up for others.