hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    3rd Scottish final in a row, going for a treble treble plus a championship decider next week.
    GG indeed.
    The treble double no? Hibs ‘only’ won both cups the last two years, haven’t won the league in goodness knows how long now.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    The treble double no? Hibs ‘only’ won both cups the last two years, haven’t won the league in goodness knows how long now.
    Erm, 6 cups, that's what matters, not my inability to say 3 x 2 instead of 2 x 3. My maths teacher would not be surprised, though.
    Obviously if we beat Glasgow next week and effectively win the league (now there's a hostage to fortune) it'll be 2 x 2 + 3. Seven. A lovely number.
    Saw them win the league away back when, & the cup as well i think, at Dalkeith Thistle.
    Must have been about 70 folk there, including the players. The growth in quality and interest since then has been incredible.
    GG

Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Boy View Post
    A good win for the girls. They’re no longer intimidated by City, and our younger team has the pace to see them off.

First time I’ve seen the ref booed off the park at women’s football 😄

Nae wonder, he continually allowed City to steal about 10 yards at free kicks and denied what looked like a cast iron penalty when a City player stopped a pass with her arm in the box.

WOTM was the Hibs goalie, her positioning was good and she was brave a couple of times too. What about that commentator though, sounded like he needed a course of anti depressants, bet he's a riot at parties

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    [/B]Nae wonder, he continually allowed City to steal about 10 yards at free kicks and denied what looked like a cast iron penalty when a City player stopped a pass with her arm in the box.

WOTM was the Hibs goalie, her positioning was good and she was brave a couple of times too. What about that commentator though, sounded like he needed a course of anti depressants, bet he's a riot at parties
    I missed the commentary because I was at the game. If it’s the same guy doing Spartans v. Motherwell, then I completely agree 😱

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Has she got a chance of going to the World Cup?
    Doubt it. scotland have loads of forward players.

I missed the commentary because I was at the game. If it’s the same guy doing Spartans v. Motherwell, then I completely agree 😱
    He’s the usual Glasgow City commentator so perhaps not the cheeriest of days 😂

Motherwell just defeated Spartans 3-1.

Hibs v. Motherwell final, 4 November at Firhill.

The game will be on Alba, but it’s only a fiver admission; get yourself along to support the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Doubt it. scotland have loads of forward players.
    Any chance of loaning some to the men's team?

Well done Hibs Ladies!

Next weeks league match against Glasgow City is an away fixture.

The girls have done brilliantly this season considering they lost 2 of their best players to the professional game.

Delighted to see on Twitter earlier that our Ladies won.

Looking forward to next Sunday's game, which is live on Alba.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    Next weeks league match against Glasgow City is an away fixture.

The girls have done brilliantly this season considering they lost 2 of their best players to the professional game.
    We actually lost 4 players. Kirsty Smith and Lizzie Arnot to Man U, Lucy Graham to Bristol City and Hannah Reid to Durham.

I know I’m repeating myself , but it’s well worth going along to watch the team play, especially if you have young kids. Good football, safe and friendly atmosphere, and the players take time at the end of the game to speak to fans, selfies and all.

Doing the club proud.

We actually lost 4 players. Kirsty Smith and Lizzie Arnot to Man U, Lucy Graham to Bristol City and Hannah Reid to Durham.

I know I’m repeating myself , but it’s well worth going along to watch the team play, especially if you have young kids. Good football, safe and friendly atmosphere, and the players take time at the end of the game to speak to fans, selfies and all.

Doing the club proud.
    Ive watched utd ladies this season and Lizzy and Kirsty have both been excellent. Lizzy scored their first ever goal away to Liverpool and again scored, yesterday at home to Charlton.

Willie Kirk is involved. utds physio is the lass who was our physio under Stubbs.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk