hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So there'll be no need for a banker, maybe just some dodgy Russian guy to reassure the players that he owns a bank.

They won't just be buying wee green plastic houses or red plastic hotels as he's got cardboard boxes full of drawings of a megasuperhotelstadium for them to buy into.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    There will be a special get out of jail card for Jambos with a free flight to Russia.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocteautwin View Post
    I played this last night with my Jambo mate. It was totally annoying cos we all got £1000 each at the start and it was a level playing field but the Jambo kept getting anonymous donations and by the end he had £18m more than anyone else.
    How did it end though?

Did he get a chance card with self sufficiency declared on it, only to be quickly followed by another one saying go straight into administration?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    How did it end though?

Did he get a chance card with self sufficiency declared on it, only to be quickly followed by another one saying go straight into administration?

Well the game is still in progress, but just before we started, the Jambo introduced 12 new obscure playing pieces that no-one had seen or heard of before and after 5 throws of the dice prematurely declared himself the winner.

The 1986 special edition is good.

Instead of the jail they have "the toilet" and when you land on Dens Park, you're sent there and cannot play until further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    The 1986 special edition is good.

Instead of the jail they have "the toilet" and when you land on Dens Park, you're sent there and cannot play until further notice.
    I like the chance card that reads ‘Alerto bags a second - go back 36 spaces.’ You know that one they are condemned to draw for all time.