hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Look at that, Scotland score and its barely a comment, rather its flooded with 'souttar looking ****' ...'o'Donnell & Souttar!!!!' Etc etc

Proves again, there's an underlying tone of people embracing negativity and actually wanting us to fail!

**** right off with that. We're winning the game.
    Tranqui tronco! Benvenido al hibs.net! Sounds fairly turgid on la radio I have to admit, but think theBBC Escocia guys would rather by tradin' anecdotes aboot themselves than actually get up aboot la escocesa! Happy wi thi score so far tho, jamboesque inspired or no I'll tak it....Especially if it pisses aff Tom English any mair! Barrie!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Fair enough. Generally though I think the interest is falling. And probably rightfully so, they don't inspire me at all.
    At least you’re all over this thread to keep telling us how most people don’t care.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    early 2nd goal would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Gordy M View Post
    Completely disagree, IF scotland get to a major tournament the games will be huge, pubs will be mobbed, if the game is here, it will be sold out. Scotland doing well will have a way bigger following than any club side.
    Scotland's last competitive home game against Albania had an attendance of 17,400. The vast majority of football fans in Scotland certainly don't care enough to attend a match and support the team (maybe sit in the house on th couch and watch them though).

Hibs alone have that amount of fans attending home games without considering every other club in the country who attend weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by murray26 View Post
    Hard work tonight I would be delighted with a point now.. I can see this mob beating Albania at home no problem.
    1-0 up at half time, I won’t be delighted with a point from this position!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Albert of Kidd View Post
    This. People have either forgotten what it’s like to be in a major tournament or too young to remember. Remember what the whole country was like before we played Brazil in the opening game.
    Absolutely......there have been some games where it felt like the whole country was watching. It was all that was talked about. It was brilliant. Hopefully we can return to that sometime soon.

Testimonial Due
    Been really disappointed in Robertson, does not seem to want to go by the defender as he does all the time at Liverpool.

Team playing not to bad, but need to get forward into wide areas, better still just inside the box, as they are brutal in the challenge.

Watching Souttar's challenge for the booking again, don't think he even touched the player?

Also would like MacGregor to push the ball out to the side rather than straight out, can see an own goal happening from this, but he's had a good game!!

You are correct,we don’t have much else to choose from in the right sided defensive positions.My point is,if O’Donnell & Souttar are the best we have we are miles away from progressing

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    Are you watching the game?
    No, although that's because I've spent most of my day in hospital. Home now and it's not really interesting me at all. Just following it on here. Why?

Left by mutual consent!
    I hope the "look at how edgy I am by posting how much I can't be arsed with Scotland" crew don't bother to jump on the bandwagon when we qualify

we certainly need a second, they look more likely to score next though.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    HT 1-0, mon scotland ram it up those non-caring throbbers, the ones that care enough to tell us all they don't care
    Exactly. This thread would be double the size if the score line was the other way round. Largely due to contributions from people going out their way to say how much they don’t care about Scotland and how bad we are.

Quite sad really.

Quote Originally Posted by The Modfather View Post
    At least you’re all over this thread to keep telling us how most people don’t care.
    Am I wrong though? It's becoming like rugby team. Folk love a sunny day and a piss up Vs a big team. Otherwise crowds are average.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    HT 1-0, mon scotland ram it up those non-caring throbbers, the ones that care enough to tell us all they don't care
    Yes, why would anyone come into a Scotland thread to say that they don't care about Scotland.

Really,if you're not interested move on.

No, although that's because I've spent most of my day in hospital. Home now and it's not really interesting me at all. Just following it on here. Why?
    You're interested enough to keep putting the national side down though.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordy M View Post
    Completely disagree, IF scotland get to a major tournament the games will be huge, pubs will be mobbed, if the game is here, it will be sold out. Scotland doing well will have a way bigger following than any club side.
    I was in Spain for the first couple of weeks of the WC and it was gutting to see so many English/Spanish/German/Italian etc etc etc out enjoying games of an evening and me with nothing to get passionate about. When I got home, England were still in it, and the atmosphere at work and out and about was electric, regardless of whether or not England were s****. There's a disconnect from all of that in Scotland because of 20 years of failure, and I think a lot of people who say they don't care, actually do care but are so pissed off they don't like to admit it out of petulance

Why do you feel the need to post repeatedly on this thread that you’re not interested in the game?

We’re no that interested that you’re no interested.

Seems a trend to be not interested in Scotland games now. About time everyone just backed the side.

@hibs.net private member
    Bit of a problem with Mulgrew going off. Souttar already booked and McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    You're interested enough to keep putting the national side down though.
    That doesn't mean I'm interested. I'm generally not one of the Scotland haters, I pretty much watch anything except Hibs as a neutral, always have. Isn't hard to work out why others don't care though.

Lots of armchair Scotland fans on here. I wonder how many cared enough to actually attend the Albania game or will attend the home game against Israel? Probably very few, if any.
    Last edited by Since90+2; 11-10-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    Why do you feel the need to post repeatedly on this thread that you’re not interested in the game?

We’re no that interested that you’re no interested.
    You're so interested in the game you keep replying to me. Hmm...

@hibs.net private member The Modfather's Avatar
    Sacrilege I know, but been a bit disappointed with McGinn tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    I was in Spain for the first couple of weeks of the WC and it was gutting to see so many English/Spanish/German/Italian etc etc etc out enjoying games of an evening and me with nothing to get passionate about. When I got home, England were still in it, and the atmosphere at work and out and about was electric, regardless of whether or not England were s****. There's a disconnect from all of that in Scotland because of 20 years of failure, and I think a lot of people who say they don't care, actually do care but are so pissed off they don't like to admit it out of petulance
    Haha you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Modfather View Post
    Sacrilege I know, but been a bit disappointed with McGinn tonight
    Agree, don’t think he’s been good. Robertson very quiet as well.

@hibs.net private member
    Why are we playing Portugal on Sunday? What's to be gained? Serious question.

You're so interested in the game you keep replying to me. Hmm...
    I know you’re not interested but they have 15 minutes break at half time. I replied once. Once more than your boring trolling deserves.

Deserved equaliser.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Yessss!