hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 421 to 444 of 444
  1. #421
    @hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Dalkeith
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,476
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Leeann’s reply to me suggesting there should be an ‘I don’t care I’ll sit anywhere’ option with how many tickets you need, to save time and stress of being told multiple sections don’t have your required selections:

    ‘Sam, thanks for the note. I can summarise the ticketing system we have in a few lines. It works well 90% of the time and is flexible and allows us for example to tie family groups / friends accounts together for ease of purchase. It has many plus points however it also could be improved in a number of areas. This is a project that we have been working to improve (what we have) while under contract and to consider our options for the future. Tech is moving at pace and the static access and ticketing system we have needs improvement and we are looking at the options available. A new system is hundreds of thousands of pounds depending on the access requirements at turnstiles and the tech so whatever decision we make, I am taking precautions to try to ensure as much as humanly possible that it is the correct one. IN the meantime, we are trying to improve what we have,’
    Of course it works 90% of the time when selling tickets for Dundee, Perth, Paisley etc it's the other 10% that frustrates everyone when selling away tickets for Huns, Hertz and Celtc.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Leeann’s reply to me suggesting there should be an ‘I don’t care I’ll sit anywhere’ option with how many tickets you need, to save time and stress of being told multiple sections don’t have your required selections:

    ‘Sam, thanks for the note. I can summarise the ticketing system we have in a few lines. It works well 90% of the time and is flexible and allows us for example to tie family groups / friends accounts together for ease of purchase. It has many plus points however it also could be improved in a number of areas. This is a project that we have been working to improve (what we have) while under contract and to consider our options for the future. Tech is moving at pace and the static access and ticketing system we have needs improvement and we are looking at the options available. A new system is hundreds of thousands of pounds depending on the access requirements at turnstiles and the tech so whatever decision we make, I am taking precautions to try to ensure as much as humanly possible that it is the correct one. IN the meantime, we are trying to improve what we have,’
    The 90% observation is interesting - I suppose hibs sell in the region of (for arguments sake) 400,000 ‘tickets’ for individual matches. The vast majority of this number is season tickets which are in effect multiple purchases - say 19 games at 14,000 which equates to 266,000 which is 66% of all ticket transactions.

    The issue really lies in 6 away games and any cup ties with limited demand. There is a cost to value (for the club) in a loyalty points basis because they’ll sell the tickets anyway, and the fans are split because the fans who wouldn’t benefit from a loyalty system prefer the current system because they can get a chance of a ticket where they otherwise wouldn’t.

    I suppose I come back to the most important point being if you don’t look after the fans who go the most, they won’t go.

  4. #423
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,957
    How many days early do you need to pitch up to ensure that you get through the turnstiles on time to see kick off?

  5. #424
    @hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    5,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple & Green View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 90% observation is interesting - I suppose hibs sell in the region of (for arguments sake) 400,000 ‘tickets’ for individual matches. The vast majority of this number is season tickets which are in effect multiple purchases - say 19 games at 14,000 which equates to 266,000 which is 66% of all ticket transactions.

    The issue really lies in 6 away games and any cup ties with limited demand. There is a cost to value (for the club) in a loyalty points basis because they’ll sell the tickets anyway, and the fans are split because the fans who wouldn’t benefit from a loyalty system prefer the current system because they can get a chance of a ticket where they otherwise wouldn’t.

    I suppose I come back to the most important point being if you don’t look after the fans who go the most, they won’t go.


    I disagree with that. The regular travelling fans and long time ST holders will be the same guys who have always went before - and seen some dreadful Hibs teams in the process. A dodgy ticketing arrangement for some games won’t stop them supporting the club, and I suspect Hibs know that fine well.

  6. #425
    @hibs.net private member Ged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oban
    Posts
    348
    Does anyone know when they can be collected? I was hoping to pop in tomorrow as I'll be nearby.

  7. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know when they can be collected? I was hoping to pop in tomorrow as I'll be nearby.
    Original post says tickets available for collection from Thursday 18\10 (today)
    👍
    What a moment this is!
    It's Liam Henderson to deliver......

  8. #427
    Coaching Staff Albanian Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kaimes Crossroads
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know when they can be collected? I was hoping to pop in tomorrow as I'll be nearby.
    My pal collected ours this morning

  9. #428
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    57
    Posts
    26,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know when they can be collected? I was hoping to pop in tomorrow as I'll be nearby.
    Away season tickets are today, if you ordered online yesterday, I’d wait a day or two

  10. #429
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,018
    There a huge pile of them on the desk waiting to be put in envelopes when I was in a hour ago so I'd definitely leave until tomorrow at the earliest.

  11. #430
    @hibs.net private member Scouse Hibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    51
    Posts
    16,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know when they can be collected? I was hoping to pop in tomorrow as I'll be nearby.
    Away ST can be collected today, everyone else that bought yesterday can collect from Saturday. Was passing so just called in and asked.
    "If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain
    an advantage, then he should be."

  12. #431
    Our AST ones were delivered today.

  13. #432
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,018
    Quote Originally Posted by H18 SFR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our AST ones were delivered today.

    , got mine.

  14. #433
    @hibs.net private member Ged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oban
    Posts
    348
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Away ST can be collected today, everyone else that bought yesterday can collect from Saturday. Was passing so just called in and asked.
    Thanks.

  15. #434
    Rumour going about that due to a system error Hibs sold duplicate tickets for same seats and folk have received email and monies refunded.

  16. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Cod Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rumour going about that due to a system error Hibs sold duplicate tickets for same seats and folk have received email and monies refunded.
    Just saw that on Twitter is it a hoax??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  17. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Cod Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rumour going about that due to a system error Hibs sold duplicate tickets for same seats and folk have received email and monies refunded.
    Sounds like fake news, probably Jambos trying to cheer themselves up after hearing of their "star" players being injured.

  18. #437
    @hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    9,288
    Blog Entries
    1
    Has this sold out?

  19. #438
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    33,607
    Mine came in the post today.

    Buzzing.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  20. #439
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just saw that on Twitter is it a hoax??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

    The email screenshot looks genuine to me.

  21. #440
    Scottish Cup Champion CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Rosyth, Fife
    Age
    37
    Posts
    12,692
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The email screenshot looks genuine to me.
    Probably quite easy to be knocked up. Wording seems poor and seen a couple of folk giving it a bit of nudge nudge wink wink on twitter too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #441
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,018
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably quite easy to be knocked up. Wording seems poor and seen a couple of folk giving it a bit of nudge nudge wink wink on twitter too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So was my Mrs, now I have a 7month old.

  23. #442
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    22,696
    Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably quite easy to be knocked up. Wording seems poor and seen a couple of folk giving it a bit of nudge nudge wink wink on twitter too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And the date is wrong.

    Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

  24. #443
    @hibs.net private member whereswallace?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    6 feet under
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,573
    Juts noticed this! The email was done as a wind up by me to my mates who I got tickets for.
    [IMG]381313_2307180833812_1078031841_2523339_2139902811 _n[/IMG]

  25. #444
    Have Hibs even tweeted this being sold out yet?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved