hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 444
  1. #1
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20,594

    Hearts Away Tickets

    Tickets will go on sale from 12 noon on Wednesday 17th October 2018 to Season Ticket Holders, 1 ticket per client reference and a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.
    Supporters who have opted in to the Away Season Ticket Scheme will have money deducted on Monday 15th October.
    Tickets will be located in the Upper Section and will be available for collection from Thursday 18th October.
    Ticket Prices: Roseburn Stand :
    Adult - Upper £32
    Over 65/Student - Upper £22
    Under 18 - Upper £18
    Under 16 Ė Upper £13
    Under 13 Ė Upper £11


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tickets will go on sale from 12 noon on Wednesday 17th October 2018 to Season Ticket Holders, 1 ticket per client reference and a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.
    Supporters who have opted in to the Away Season Ticket Scheme will have money deducted on Monday 15th October.
    Tickets will be located in the Upper Section and will be available for collection from Thursday 18th October.
    Ticket Prices: Roseburn Stand :
    Adult - Upper £32
    Over 65/Student - Upper £22
    Under 18 - Upper £18
    Under 16 Ė Upper £13
    Under 13 Ė Upper £11
    Are we only getting the upper tier?
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  4. #3
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are we only getting the upper tier?

    No, thats an email for AST holders to let them know when the money will be debited etc. I expect the lower to be £2 cheaper.

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, thats an email for AST holders to let them know when the money will be debited etc. I expect the lower to be £2 cheaper.
    I was about to go full meltdown there
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  6. #5
    Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    4,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are we only getting the upper tier?
    Imagine the carnage Iím guessing the lower down tickets(refuse to call it a tier as it isnít) will be £30. £32 for that hovel of a stand is a joke

  7. #6
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    19,616
    What's the prices for our Category A tickets this season?



    p.s. Have they fixed the toilets in there or is it still the disgusting Portaloos?

  8. #7
    @hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the prices for our Category A tickets this season?



    p.s. Have they fixed the toilets in there or is it still the disgusting Portaloos?
    £28

  9. #8
    @hibs.net private member 3pm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,377
    £32 for that dump. 😂

  10. #9
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £32 for that dump. 😂
    It's a pish take, but we all know that. I'll still pay it, given the chance.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  11. #10
    First Team Regular Chic Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A perpetual situation comedy.
    Posts
    729
    A 21,000 sell out surely beckons?

  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    19,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £28


  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A 21,000 sell out surely beckons?
    😂

  14. #13
    First Team Regular Hibees3_Sevco2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Embra
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A 21,000 sell out surely beckons?
    Surely the Ďbig teamísí stadium holds 25,000 by now?

  15. #14
    First Team Regular Hibees3_Sevco2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Embra
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibees3_Sevco2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely the Ďbig teamísí stadium holds 25,000 by now?
    Genuinely had a puddle drinker at work trying to pursuade me that was their capacity 😂😂😂

  16. #15
    19300 sell out

  17. #16
    First Team Regular Chic Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A perpetual situation comedy.
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibees3_Sevco2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely the Ďbig teamísí stadium holds 25,000 by now?
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCinnamon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    19300 sell out
    Not according to Wikipaedia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibees3_Sevco2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Genuinely had a puddle drinker at work trying to pursuade me that was their capacity 😂😂😂
    According to Wikipaedia, yes.

  18. #17
    Chairman, North East Scotland Hibernian SC Frazerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Age
    45
    Posts
    8,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the prices for our Category A tickets this season?



    p.s. Have they fixed the toilets in there or is it still the disgusting Portaloos?
    To be fair, itís usually the idiots in our support that trash the bogs there.

  19. #18
    Right in the middle of the October week how am I going to get two laptops, a pc and a tablet away on holiday and what will the WiFi be like.

  20. #19
    It this match live on BT or Sky??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  21. #20
    @hibs.net private member Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Leven
    Age
    48
    Posts
    20,193

    Hearts Away Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A 21,000 sell out surely beckons?
    Dream on! Wonít break 20,000 and that is FACT!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #21
    Testimonial Due 1van Sprou7e's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Doon Leith
    Posts
    1,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It this match live on BT or Sky??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    BT

  23. #22
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    119
    Anyone know if wheelchair carer tickets go on sale at the same time?

  24. #23
    First Team Regular Chic Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A perpetual situation comedy.
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dream on! Wonít break 20,000 and that is FACT!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why do you say that?

  25. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do you say that?
    Cause the stadium doesnít hold 20k

  26. #25
    @hibs.net private member Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Leven
    Age
    48
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do you say that?
    Because itís less than 20K


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #26
    Coaching Staff Ronniekirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Paisley
    Posts
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because itís less than 20K


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But have the Roasters finally admitted that Aldo

  28. #27
    @hibs.net private member Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Leven
    Age
    48
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But have the Roasters finally admitted that Aldo
    Donít be silly Ronnie! 🤣

    They will never admit this!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #28
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    119
    Looking for a bit of help here I'm my dads career he's in a wheelchair and I'm his career do I have to apply for a ticket? Pretty confusing as it says at the bottom of the article to call the hotline to purchase the wheelchair and career ticket. Called the ticket office and the woman didn't have a clue about it.

  30. #29
    First Team Regular Chic Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A perpetual situation comedy.
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by leither17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cause the stadium doesnít hold 20k
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because itís less than 20K


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah, my bad, I was putting my faith in Wikipedia.

  31. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £32 for that dump. 😂
    we should put our prices up to £32 for the ER games and give all who pay £32 a £5 voucher for the shop.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved