hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 134
  1. #31
    @hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On here. Think heís friendly with one of the Charlton players. Maybe Lewis McLeod
    Jake Forster-Caskey who he was with at Rotherham.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,195
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scott Allan will not have played a 1st team game in 6 months, not sure how long he will take to get up to speed?

    I would still sign him if the opportunity arises, although i'm not so sure he will be a lot of good early on if he does sign?
    He might not have played a first team game for a while, but provided he doesn't pick up any injuries Celtic will surely have kept him in pretty good shape. None of the loan players (apart from Allan) had played much football before joining us in January and other than McLaren they all hit the ground running (even with McLaren it didn't take long to get him up to speed).

    I think he'd be fit and champing at the bit to play.

    Stokes took longer to get fit when we took him on loan, but iirc he was getting over an injury.

  4. #33
    Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Warriston
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course he wouldn't. Even though we don't know what happened in August, Hibs have sickened him.

    If there was any carry on, it was definitely from Hibs'. It always is. Rod Petrie to be precise.

    No other team has ever moved the goalposts or behaved irrationally or been uncooperative. FACT.

    Can't blame the boy for steering clear of the basket case that is Hibernian Football Club, however you pronounce it.
    What was that all about? can't say I remember anything about Hibs/Scott Allan

  5. #34
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,143
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PROVE to me you lost your tiny little mind over the breakdown of the Scott Allan transfer, or donít bother calling yourself a Hibeernian fan.
    LTYF

    If you've had a mind to lose, no matter how tiny, after the Leigh Griffiths £150k fiasco, then don't bother coming back :get:
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  6. #35
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    North Edinurgh
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by MB62 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What was that all about? can't say I remember anything about Hibs/Scott Allan
    There were (unsubstantiated) reports that Leeann had pulled an offer for/to Allan at the last minute.

  7. #36
    Coaching Staff Iain G's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    London
    Age
    41
    Posts
    9,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LTYF

    If you've had a mind to lose, no matter how tiny, after the Leigh Griffiths £150k fiasco, then don't bother coming back :get:
    Which of these two Hibs.net myths are we losing our minds at today?

    I can't keep up any more what I am supposed to be outraged at, could someone maybe make up a calendar, as it would be helpful 😉

  8. #37
    @hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    2,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which of these two Hibs.net myths are we losing our minds at today?

    I can't keep up any more what I am supposed to be outraged at, could someone maybe make up a calendar, as it would be helpful 😉
    A calendar thread you say....

  9. #38
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which of these two Hibs.net myths are we losing our minds at today?

    I can't keep up any more what I am supposed to be outraged at, could someone maybe make up a calendar, as it would be helpful 😉
    I'd make a calendar, but I can't afford it because STF and RP have pocketed all the profits.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  10. #39
    Testimonial Due HoboHarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    4,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd make a calendar, but I can't afford it because STF and RP have pocketed all the profits.
    A .net calendar is a fine idea. Who would be willing to give us a monthly treat by willingly model for the thing? CWG and Blackpool Hibs for starters? Ozy as well maybe?

  11. #40
    Scotty's settled in the central belt. Recently just bought a house near Uddingston.

    I'm fairly certain he'll be at ER whether that's Jan or next season

  12. #41
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,143
    Quote Originally Posted by WestStandWillie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scotty's settled in the central belt. Recently just bought a house near Uddingston.
    There's a juxtaposition if I ever saw one!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  13. #42
    Coaching Staff Smartie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    8,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd make a calendar, but I can't afford it because STF and RP have pocketed all the profits.
    I'd like to help but I simply refuse to give you the necessary £150k.

  14. #43
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to help but I simply refuse to give you the necessary £150k.
    It was a done deal till Jacamo pulled it.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  15. #44
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    233
    There is nothing in Scott Allanís history to show that he wonít sign for the highest salary he can get, in fact his previous suggests that is exactly what he will do

  16. #45
    @hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Last Train to Skaville
    Age
    53
    Posts
    10,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, Rodgers wants them out no matter what. Squad is too big and itís causing problems.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    He wouldn't go from the subs bench into our first team anyway.

  17. #46
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    884
    Quote Originally Posted by w pilton hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There were (unsubstantiated) reports that Leeann had pulled an offer for/to Allan at the last minute.
    then say nowt.


    Why are folk getting wound up about hearsay/gossip? If you know something say it, if you know nowt say nowt.

  18. #47
    @hibs.net private member linlithgowhibbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Linlithgow
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,176
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PROVE to me you lost your tiny little mind over the breakdown of the Scott Allan transfer, or donít bother calling yourself a Hibeernian fan.
    Is this a "Whoosh" moment?

  19. #48
    @hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    6,630
    Quote Originally Posted by horseflesh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is nothing in Scott Allanís history to show that he wonít sign for the highest salary he can get, in fact his previous suggests that is exactly what he will do
    That is what everyone on planet earth does with very few exceptions.

  20. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iím hoping we get in there in January on the 1st day possible to get him to sign a pre-contract. Anything that happens after that to get him in before the summer is a bonus.

    If he wants to hold out and see what other options he has then fair enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We wouldnít need a pre contract if heís released In January

  21. #50
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    52
    Posts
    21,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was a done deal till Jacamo pulled it.
    Last spotted on a plane to Southampton

  22. #51
    @hibs.net private member IWasThere2016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Little England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    34,457
    Can see SA joining Hibs for a nominal fee in Jan... Lawwell will feel vindicated if he gets a few bob!

  23. #52
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    kirkcaldy
    Posts
    5,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course he wouldn't. Even though we don't know what happened in August, Hibs have sickened him.

    If there was any carry on, it was definitely from Hibs'. It always is. Rod Petrie to be precise.

    No other team has ever moved the goalposts or behaved irrationally or been uncooperative. FACT.

    Can't blame the boy for steering clear of the basket case that is Hibernian Football Club, however you pronounce it.
    Your a bitter person, what got up your nose

  24. #53
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    West Upper
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your a bitter person, what got up your nose

    I think he's only kidding.

  25. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasThere2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can see SA joining Hibs for a nominal fee in Jan... Lawwell will feel vindicated if he gets a few bob!
    Celtic currently have 15 1st team midfielders!!!
    They should be happy just to get shot of Allan.

    We should sign him on a pre contract in January and get him on loan for the rest of the season with Celtic happy that we are paying £3k per week for him and he is helping us beat their rivals.

  26. #55
    @hibs.net private member 3pm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,468
    Quote Originally Posted by IWasThere2016 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can see SA joining Hibs for a nominal fee in Jan... Lawwell will feel vindicated if he gets a few bob!
    I wouldnít assume Allan will join Hibs!

    This is a guy who wanted to join Rangers and signed for Celtic a few weeks later! Heíll, understandably, go where the cash is!!

  27. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Celtic currently have 15 1st team midfielders!!!
    They should be happy just to get shot of Allan.

    We should sign him on a pre contract in January and get him on loan for the rest of the season with Celtic happy that we are paying £3k per week for him and he is helping us beat their rivals.
    He won't be at Celtic after january

  28. #57
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    kirkcaldy
    Posts
    5,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think he's only kidding.
    Certainly hope so.

  29. #58
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,143
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last spotted on a plane to Southampton
    Haha!

    You know it was true, but I didn't half get a verbal kicking for posting it.

    Until, that is, he wasn't in the squad that night for the Blackburn? game.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



  30. #59
    Does anyone think that Rangers might make a move for him?

    Their fans were certainly very keen on him on one of their visits to Easter Road.

  31. #60
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    The beautiful City of York
    Posts
    36,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Lago View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Certainly hope so.


    Of course I was joking. I thought it was obvious.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £1,789.68!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved