hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think it was jump before pushed. Fans were wanting him gone.
    I’m not even sure he’d have been pushed, there was a loud section of their fans who just couldn’t get over us winning the cup and blamed him personally and he just didn’t feel like his work was appreciated.

I remember his last game in charge, when they walloped the rangers. It was on BT sport and they spoke to fans pre-game about him going and one sticks out in my mind with something along the lines of “aye, he’s done a great job getting promoted and all that. Let Hibs win the cup though, eh?”

Bizarre attitude!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Why open the thread if you don't care then? It's perfectly within the rules, whether or not you care.
    Accept that but what I found so laughable/ unacceptable was the poster that posted if HIBS went out of business he would follow Dundee United but hey it’s a free world he can do what he wants just expressing my opinion that’s what forums are for don’t expect everyone to agree 😁👍🏾⚽️🏆🇳🇬

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Accept that but what I found so laughable/ unacceptable was the poster that posted if HIBS went out of business he would follow Dundee United but hey it’s a free world he can do what he wants just expressing my opinion that’s what forums are for don’t expect everyone to agree 😁👍🏾⚽️🏆🇳🇬
    I also found that a strange thing to post Billy. I don’t mind United but their fans do tend display a bit of arrogance when they hit a wee good spell.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I also found that a strange thing to post Billy. I don’t mind United but their fans do tend display a bit of arrogance when they hit a wee good spell.
    I'm sure you'll find that all fans display the same arrogance when their team is doing well even us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by where'stheslope View Post
    I'm sure you'll find that all fans display the same arrogance when their team is doing well even us!!!
    United and hertz are among the very worst. I’ve been watching Hibs far too long to take anything for granted. I’m always pretty low key when discussing our fortunes with fans of other clubs.

After the Friday night game when United beat us 1-0 at Tannadice I bumped into one United fan who is never shy at bragging when the going is good. He was telling me how that was the league sown up blah blah. I said we have a far superior squad to you and lets see how the table is looking in April/May. After the turn of the year after we’d humped them 3-0 he used to avoid me. Erse.

I'll be genuinely interested to see if he is actually a decent manager, many have failed at Utd, weird club IMO.

@hibs.net private member hibbymac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    I’m not bitter!

Maybe not bitter but a little bit twisted ........ who wears gloves on their feet
    " Whatever the future may hold, Fans of this unique club will stand firm in Hibernians corner. Yes, united they stand, those wonderful supporters and The greatest football club on earth, " - Hibernian F.C. The team that wouldn't die. Click here

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbymac View Post
    Maybe not bitter but a little bit twisted ........ who wears gloves on their feet