hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: MATCH REPORT | PARTICK THISTLE 2-8 HIBERNIAN (RESERVES)

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Does anyone have any insight on Fraser Murray?

Looked like he may have been cloae to breaking through a year or two ago but hasn't really made it since.

Still young and obviously a tough time to break through given the quality we've had in midfield but is he any closer now?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone have any insight on Fraser Murray?

Looked like he may have been cloae to breaking through a year or two ago but hasn't really made it since.

Still young and obviously a tough time to break through given the quality we've had in midfield but is he any closer now?
    No insight to offer but I share your curiosity. Frazer looked like a top prospect a year or two back but his chances were extremely limited last season. Maybe there's a bit more of a glimmer of a chance for him this season as, although our midfield is looking good, it doesn't pick itself with quite the same certainty as was the case last season. Would like to see Frazer get his chance and take it and so give Lennon another option and more headaches

I think a couple of injuries have hampered his development, seems to be getting fit again and playing regularly, his only real problem I'd say is has quite slight.