just before half time we bought 2 pies and a coffee, got to our seat to find the Pies brick hard and I mean break hard. I could not even break the crust with my fingers. Took them back and the girl said sorry I'll check the ovens for 2 softer ones. She checked all 3 ovens and all the pies were the same brick hard as they have been in the ovens too long. She give us our moneys back. During the 2nd half a guy just along from us was trying to eat a pie and was saying its brick hard, told him to take it back which he did. I went down to see how he got on and the catering manageress was there. I explained what had happed and told her about the catering here and all she said was it was Hibs Management that tell them when to put the ovens on and off. I told her this was absolutely nonsense and walked away. I'm so surprised there is not a lot of fans here complaining today as when she checked the ovens for me at half time all the pies were brick hard. When are the Fans Reps going to do something about this? we keep complaining about this and they say they will look into it but nothing happens. must be the Worst Catering in Scotland.

Anyone else have any problems with the quality of food on Saturday at the game.