hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    @hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tamsonsbairn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I recall that we were supposed to be building a full size indoor pitch at east mains, has there been any provision made for this in the accounts. Personally i think this should go ahead, and if its possible to rent it out to clubs who would find it beneficial to there needs. GGTTH.
    There is no provision in there, nor a note to say that the club has committed to the work.

That's not to say it won't happen. It may well be in this year's budget. Might be a good question for the AGM.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    I recall that we were supposed to be building a full size indoor pitch at east mains, has there been any provision made for this in the accounts. Personally i think this should go ahead, and if its possible to rent it out to clubs who would find it beneficial to there needs. GGTTH.
    FWIW when discussing the potential of Safe Standing in a meeting with the club a couple of months back it was also confirmed that there would be a seven figure sum spent on East Mains over the next 18 months, therefore Safe Standing wasn’t a financial option or priority for the club at present.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    On people not turning up, it’s not the same people every week. At most games, around 10% of season ticket holders can’t make it. That’s the same for all clubs and is perfectly normal. It doesn’t indicate sales are about to drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    missed the game on saturday and said to the missus that Hibs would probably run up a decent score as we made our way to the the
    Eri. Brken bone in my back and broken shoulder blade. Hope to be at ST Johnstone game and wil renew my tseason next year.

If there is evidence that it could generate revenue maybe. But most major infrastructure projects have knocked us back in terms of on field performance - at least in the short term. For me prioritising the team is essential at the moment.

big fat holes in their bollocks. [/QUOTE]

That would need seeing to urgently....

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I'm surprised nobody from the ponzi scheme mob have not jumped on this overpayment and turned it into a new scandal.
    They're still trying to work out what a ponzi scheme actually is.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyhorse View Post
    If there is evidence that it could generate revenue maybe. But most major infrastructure projects have knocked us back in terms of on field performance - at least in the short term. For me prioritising the team is essential at the moment.
    An indoor pitch at east mains is essential for our squad to train during treacherous winters.