hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If you're bored tonight

Have a look on yamback 😀😀😀 some hilarious stuff up about us already 😄 you couldn't make it up 😀 always comedy gold 👍

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have a look on yamback 😀😀😀 some hilarious stuff up about us already 😄 you couldn't make it up 😀 always comedy gold 👍

I like factual piece from kiwi dug *****.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I prefer to be bored.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    Can you copy and paste the best bits.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Can you copy and paste the best bits.
    Not from my phone no but now it's a list of who will be challenging them for the title 😀 loads of them digging up 4 0 1 5 and robertsons goals 😮 you just have to read it to believe it, astonishing stuff honestly. 😅

Really dont get the fascination with what’s going on over at Kickback

Quote Originally Posted by LustForLeith View Post
    Really dont get the fascination with what’s going on over at Kickback
    **** them

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i'm afraid i refuse to visit the wee huns site, copy & paste is acceptable though

One of the more insightful🙄

Levein N: I was at Fester today (I know, many of you won't understand this, but I have an arrangement with an old Hibby school friend where we take each other's kids to home games when we can't make it ourselves) and, honestly, notwithstanding the scoreline, Hibs were rank, outdone only by an even more awful Hamilton side. Actually, Hamilton should have scored before Hibs, and having passed up a glaring chance, they played for time most of the game and ultimately paid the price of a heavy defeat. Mallan is one of these players that does nothing except score goals, so if we can restrict his long-range shots as well as keep Boyle quiet, there is no chance this Hibs team can catch win at Tyne or indeed catch us this season

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    One of the more insightful��

Levein N: I was at Fester today (I know, many of you won't understand this, but I have an arrangement with an old Hibby school friend where we take each other's kids to home games when we can't make it ourselves) and, honestly, notwithstanding the scoreline, Hibs were rank, outdone only by an even more awful Hamilton side. Actually, Hamilton should have scored before Hibs, and having passed up a glaring chance, they played for time most of the game and ultimately paid the price of a heavy defeat. Mallan is one of these players that does nothing except score goals, so if we can restrict his long-range shots as well as keep Boyle quiet, there is no chance this Hibs team can catch win at Tyne or indeed catch us this season
    Bricking it. Absolutely bricking it and hating the fact that they have had their best start to a season for many, many years yet who is on their tails?

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    F@€£ the Hearts

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar

That must have taken him ages to 1 finger type while holding his safety blanket

Hibs are rank - aye ok pal
    Bet he was creaming himself when they beat Hamilton 4-1 at the start of the season
    Hamilton probably should have scored but the keeper was quick out and made a good save, that what he’s there for
    All Mallan does is score goals? Aye ok pal
    Keep key players quiet and a team is less affective - wow, such insight, how does this guy not have a job as a professional coach?!
    Hope he enjoyed his day out at a real football stadium watching actual football

In summary, he’s bricking it!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Fester? Fester Road I assume - a new one for me. P4-5 level on the "bantz" scale.

They will be in full scale meltdown when their big brothers spank them later today

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Fester? Fester Road I assume - a new one for me. P4-5 level on the "bantz" scale.
    It’s up there with vermin and hivs.

Is this serious? 🤣🤣 I thought it was one of the most complete performances I've seen in a while (I mean any football match not just Hibs). We made Hamilton look like a pub team, they couldn't touch us we were that on it...

Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanWilson View Post
    Is this serious? I thought it was one of the most complete performances I've seen in a while (I mean any football match not just Hibs). We made Hamilton look like a pub team, they couldn't touch us we were that on it...

Bizarre.
    None of them know what real football looks like mate...they sit and watch Levein football every week and lap it up...says it all really

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Mallan is one of those players who does nothing but score goals??? Cathro-esque.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar

I'll take "100% nowhere near Easter Road yesterday" for 500 please Alex....

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Tbf a couple of them were coming out with sensible stuff but for the most part what a bunch of roasters

"Hibs were rank" 😲😅😅😅

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWilson View Post
    Is this serious? I thought it was one of the most complete performances I've seen in a while (I mean any football match not just Hibs). We made Hamilton look like a pub team, they couldn't touch us we were that on it...

Bizarre.
    The yam boy probably wasn't at ER but had to invent something to give his strange opinions some credibility with his bedfellows?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries

In otherwords

If we can stop their goal threat then they won’t score goals

stunning insight

The boy's a slaver obviously, but if we really had been crap and still won 6-0 you'd think he should be more worried about how many goals we'll score when we start playing well...

Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    Tbf a couple of them were coming out with sensible stuff but for the most part what a bunch of roasters
    Considering Hearts have in general terms held the upper hand in derbies over the last 30 years with a few blips it is really strange and quite disturbing how much they hate Hibs. Some really weird people seem to post on there.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    The boy's a slaver obviously, but if we really had been crap and still won 6-0 you'd think he should be more worried about how many goals we'll score when we start playing well...
    Shhhhhh

Don’t poke holes in yam logic

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar

That’s hilarious.

Practically the total opposite of what actually happened.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Personally I was disappointed at the lack of memes. What happened to the "pleasing" one and that guy with the specs?

Leith Vermin seems to sum up how frightened of us they really are.

Just got to love the logic, the team that won 6-0 were rank.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    One of the more insightful��

It's a long running thing with Hearts fans to believe that a team which misses a chance or two before going on to be soundly thrashed by a huge margin by a vastly superior team were somehow unlucky, or not really as outclassed as the scoreline suggests.