hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe Celtics ticket office will be able to confirm?
    Just emailed them.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorley Hibee View Post
    Just emailed them.

Let us know if you are successful in getting a response, I'll do the same should Hibs respond.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Just emailed them.
    Is it such a big deal how many we actually get?

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Massively, every ticket less means less chance of me getting the 2 I need tomorrow

When there are conflicting stories on exactly how many tickets we have been allocated - then I think it's only right Hibs bring a bit of clarity to the situation, especially out of respect to the support they're asking to attend.

I personally don't think it's acceptable that we are unaware how many tickets we have, or that we remain in the dark as to how many are unrestricted/restricted view.
    Last edited by Chorley Hibee; 09-10-2018 at 02:04 PM.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    I would love to know how many tickets we have received from Celtc and how they have been distributed ie how many to players, staff etc, how many to corporate holders, AST etc, although I won't hold my breath waiting on a reply from Hibs and even if a reply is forth coming they will be economical with the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    I would love to know how many tickets we have received from Celtc and how they have been distributed ie how many to players, staff etc, how many to corporate holders, AST etc, although I won't hold my breath waiting on a reply from Hibs and even if a reply is forth coming they will be economical with the truth.
    That’s why I’m asking why. We won’t find out an exact amount.

At the end of the days it’s all Celtic’s doing, not Hibs

That’s why I’m asking why. We won’t find out an exact amount.

At the end of the days it’s all Celtic’s doing, not Hibs
    It may well be Celtic that have caused the issue, but Hibs are certainly helping to muddy the waters further.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    A little transparency from the club will go a long way. The club should be saying how many tickets we've been allocated for away games.
    Last edited by Hermit Crab; 09-10-2018 at 02:30 PM.

A little transparency from the club will go a long way. The clubs should be saying how many tickets we've been allocated for away games.
    It's more trouble than it's worth to the club. If they detailed exactly how many tickets they received and how they are allocated between each group you can guarantee they'd have people complaining to them and ticket office staff about it.

People will either get a ticket or they won't , knowing how many are given to players for instance won't change that.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Despite trying for over 24 hours now to obtain an answer to this, Hibs still seem reluctant to provide the details on exactly how many tickets we have been allocated, and the breakdown of those tickets (restricted/unrestricted).

Can't fathom the reasoning behind this.
    Maybe Hibs dont know, or perhaps they are withholding the information out of some deliberate ploy to piss off our own fans?

I would like an entire week to go by on this board without some moaning **** slagging off our club.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    It's more trouble than it's worth to the club. If they detailed exactly how many tickets they received and how they are allocated between each group you can guarantee they'd have people complaining to them and ticket office staff about it.

People will either get a ticket or they won't , knowing how many are given to players for instance won't change that.

All they need to do is a PR similar to this.

Tottenham v Manchester City

Monday 29th October
    Kick off – 8:00pm
    The Club has received an initial allocation of 2,776 tickets priced as follows:
    Adult - £30.00
    Senior Over 65 - £19.00
    Young Adult 18-21 - £22.50
    Junior U 18 - £17.00
    The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

The Club would like to remind supporters that it advises against booking travel or accommodation for fixtures until they secure a ticket. Fixture dates and kick-off times can change at any time.

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 22,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 4th October at 10am
    • Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 20,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 4th October at 3pm

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 19,000 or more ticket points – Friday 5th October at 9am

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 17,000 or more ticket points – Friday 5th October at 3pm

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 15,000 or more ticket points – Monday 8th October at 9am

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 14,000 or more ticket points – Monday 8th October at 3pm

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 13,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 9th October at 9am

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 12,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 9th October at 3pm

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 11,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10th October at 9am

• Cityzens with a 2018/19 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 10th October at 3pm

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.
    There is a limited allocation for juniors to purchase at the same time as a qualifying adult. At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase one junior ticket regardless of the junior’s ticket point status. Once this limited allocation has been sold, no further tickets will be available, and all junior supporters must then qualify in their own right to purchase a ticket.
    Last edited by Hermit Crab; 09-10-2018 at 02:36 PM.

A little transparency from the club will go a long way. The club should be saying how many tickets we've been allocated for away games.
    You’ve got your tickets, why are you so bothered

He just loves to wind up the stress levels for everybody who hasn’t got a ticket and wants to go. He does it on every single thread where tickets may be limited.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Maybe Hibs dont know, or perhaps they are withholding the information out of some deliberate ploy to piss off our own fans?

I would like an entire week to go by on this board without some moaning **** slagging off our club.
    I would hope Hibs know how many tickets we have been allocated, and I certainly don't see the difficulty in letting our support know what that figure is.
    Last edited by Chorley Hibee; 09-10-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Because I've got a group of ST holder friends who can make 80-90% of away matches each season and I try to get tickets for them as they're working during the day, it would be nice to know exactly how many are going to be for sale so they know what their chances are of getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    He just loves to wind up the stress levels for everybody who hasn’t got a ticket and wants to go. He does it on every single thread where tickets may be limited.

That is simply not true.

Because I've got a group of ST holder friends who can make 80-90% of away matches each season and I try to get tickets for them as they're working during the day, it would be nice to know exactly how many are going to be for sale so they know what their chances are of getting one.
    Crazy if they go to 80%/90% as you say, and didn’t join the Away ticket scheme
    There’s going to be a lot of good loyal Hibs supporters disappointed tomorrow, regardless if it’s 750 or 800 we got. I feel sorry for them, and again through no fault of Hibs

That’s my only concern, not an exact number of how many we got

There’s going to be a lot of good loyal Hibs supporters disappointed tomorrow, regardless if it’s 750 or 800 we got. I feel sorry for them, and again through no fault of Hibs

They have to work some weekends so the AST was not beneficial for them.

It's not Hibs fault but they could be more up front in telling the fans exactly how many tickets are going to be available. Other clubs seem to manage it no bother.
    Last edited by Hermit Crab; 09-10-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Hi

Following on from previous emails and hopefully replying to the emails I have received from members of the away season scheme regarding the allocation from Celtic.

We have received a smaller number than usual of tickets as you are aware, this is split between restricted and unrestricted view. The number of unrestricted view would only just cover one third of the number of members we have on the away season ticket list for this season.

We are disappointed with what we have received but to make it as fair as possible, all away season ticket members have been allocated their tickets in the restricted view seats.

I hope that this explains the reason behind this and understand we always allocate the best seats we can to the away season ticket members.

Kind regards

Lynn Robertson | Ticket Office Assistant

The Hibernian Football Club Limited

Easter Road Stadium, 12 Albion Place, Edinburgh. EH7 5QG

+44 (0) 844 844 1875 opt 2

Well I certainly hope to see a reduction in Celtic's allocation when they attend Easter Road!
    Last edited by Chorley Hibee; 09-10-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Hi

Following on from previous emails and hopefully replying to the emails I have received from members of the away season scheme regarding the allocation from Celtic.

We have received a smaller number than usual of tickets as you are aware, this is split between restricted and unrestricted view. The number of unrestricted view would only just cover one third of the number of members we have on the away season ticket list for this season.

We are disappointed with what we have received but to make it as fair as possible, all away season ticket members have been allocated their tickets in the restricted view seats.

I hope that this explains the reason behind this and understand we always allocate the best seats we can to the away season ticket members.

Kind regards

Well I certainly hope to see a reduction in Celtic' s allocation when they attend Easter Road!

Thats an exact copy and paste of what I just received, no clarification of numbers of tickets received from Celtic like I requested, no figures relating to the restricted and non restricted view tickets. Again Hibs are not helping themselves sending out generic emails to fans who have asked different questions.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    To be fair to HC he helped me out massively last season to get a ticket for Ibrox, he's not all bad.

Hi

Kind regards

Well I certainly hope to see a reduction in Celtic' s allocation when they attend Easter Road!

Except at Dundee away where we were stuck in the top right corner of the stand.

So Hibs received about 100 non restricted view tickets going by that email.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    So Hibs received about 100 non restricted view tickets going by that email.

If you take it for granted that there are 350 AST holders then Hibs have received about 116 Full View tickets

I go to around 90% of away games but I'm not in the scheme and I'm not crazy. I work the odd weekend and can't always make midweek trips to further away grounds so I didn't sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post
    I go to around 90% of away games but I'm not in the scheme and I'm not crazy. I work the odd weekend and can't always make midweek trips to further away grounds so I didn't sign up.
    And fans like you would get a ticket if we had a loyalty scheme

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Thats an exact copy and paste of what I just received, no clarification of numbers of tickets received from Celtic like I requested, no figures relating to the restricted and non restricted view tickets. Again Hibs are not helping themselves sending out generic emails to fans who have asked different questions.
    What difference does it make the exact number? They have said the numbers are poor and that they cant give the entire AST group unrestricted - so have come to what seems on the face of it to be a sensible compromise.

Are you seriously expecting Hibs to send out personalised responses to every random question?

Christ almighty

And fans like you would get a ticket if we had a loyalty scheme
    Exactly. I've always supported the loyalty points scheme even though I wasn't always the top bracket. Maybe one day it will return

Quote Originally Posted by samcrowe View Post
    Exactly. I've always supported the loyalty points scheme even though I wasn't always the top bracket. Maybe one day it will return
    Rewards the fans that go week in week out