hibs.net Messageboard

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    A wee side note. No one gives you a second look in there (except hibbies you know who spot you) as a lot of walk ups and football tourists go in there

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very badly handled, especially if these tickets are full view ticket then the AST holders have been done.
    How's it been badly handled by Hibs, we got a limited number of tickets the majority of which are restricted view. After the initial allocation were sold Celtc say we can have another 200, don't see how Hibs could've handled this any differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    How's it been badly handled by Hibs, we got a limited number of tickets the majority of which are restricted view. After the initial allocation were sold Celtc say we can have another 200, don't see how Hibs could've handled this any differently.

Apparently Hibs should be able to see into the future, and have predicted the extra 200 tickets.

Petrie!

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    Is it restricted view in the section next to Hibs fans?
    I was charged £31 so hope not

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    A farce, and one that's been poorly handled it must be said.
    By who? Hibs can only sell what we are given

Left by mutual consent!
    Very badly handled, especially if these tickets are full view ticket then the AST holders have been done.
    This isn’t hibs doing. You don’t think they have concocted this situation. To create unrest and problems

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    By Celtc.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    You get two emails. One is a confirmation and the second has a PDF attached. Open PDF and that is your ticket. I bought 3 at 12.30 and I am still waiting on the second email at 17.30.
    Thanks for that,still waiting for second email I'll phone them tomorrow and try to get ticket sent out as other poster done.

Mine is full view
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    I was charged £31 so hope not

I'm very confident they won't be full view, I'd place a lot of money on them being the 200 tickets up on the far left side of 120 that the Police don't like having fans in if they can avoid it. There are photos of other club's recent away supports in that corner where they've left those seats free, such as Aberdeen recently, look at the top right behind the pillar, that's where I'm reckoning they'll be.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    A wee side note. No one gives you a second look in there (except hibbies you know who spot you) as a lot of walk ups and football tourists go in there

You never know. When we are 3-0 up after 20 minutes they might not be so friendly!

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post

I never said it was Hibs who badly handled it.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post

View from section 118:

https://twitter.com/Barlosthecat/sta...621021184?s=09

Superb

You's need to wind your neck in a bit.

Some of the self-entitlement I've been reading from some your elitist group of AST holders has been comical between the forums and social media.

How can it possibly bother you that another Hibby outwith the AST scheme managed to get a non-restricted view ticket? Fair play to them.

There are hundreds of others outside the away season ticket holders who also go away everyweek, the only difference between them and the AST holders is you're money comes off direct debit, we'll pay by cash or card.
    Last edited by green&left; 11-10-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_b_ View Post
    Superb

You's need to wind your neck in a bit.

Some of the self-entitlement I've been reading from your elitist group of AST holders has been comical between the forums and social media.

How can it possibly bother you that another Hibby outwith the AST scheme managed to get a non-restricted view ticket? Fair play to them.

There are hundreds of others outside the away season ticket holders who also go away everyweek, the only difference between them and the AST holders is you're money comes off direct debit, we'll pay by cash or card.
    You’re making a bit of a generalisation there based on HC’s comments.

I’m in that ‘elitist’ group and couldn’t really care less given the way this particular scenario unfolded. I have a ticket which is what the scheme offers. Many who want one won’t have one.

People on the AST scheme make a big commitment. That doesn’t make them elitist or feel self entitled. Of the 300 odd folk on the scheme how many have been on here being self entitled about the seats they have? Not many.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    You’re making a bit of a generalisation there based on HC’s comments.

I’m in that ‘elitist’ group and couldn’t really care less given the way this particular scenario unfolded. I have a ticket which is what the scheme offers. Many who want one won’t have one.

People on the AST scheme make a big commitment. That doesn’t make them elitist or feel self entitled. Of the 300 odd folk on the scheme how many have been on here being self entitled about the seats they have? Not many.
    To be fair to Scott he does say some of the self-entitlement/comments have been poor. He didn't say every AST holder has been acting like that.

As he also mentions social media comments he isn't just generalising from HC's comments it would seem.
    Last edited by Big_Franck; 11-10-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    To be fair to Scott he does say some of the self-entitlement/comments have been poor. He didn't say every AST holder has been acting like that.

As he also mentions social media comments he isn't just generalising from HC's comments it would seem.
    Ok so I perhaps didn’t pick that up correctly.

I still find the tone of certain posts, when these types of debates crop up, to be that those on the AST think they are above the rest. I don’t think it’s the case at all. I certainly don’t think I’m part of an elitist group or anything.

IMO a loyalty scheme has potential to benefit more people than the AST scheme does but the AST scheme suits me fine.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post

I think he does suggest that AST holders as a group think they are elitist and some of the comments are such rather than some of the group. That’s a generalisation in my book.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    I think he does suggest that AST holders as a group think they are elitist and some of the comments are such rather than some of the group. That’s a generalisation in my book.
    I disagree with the AST scheme so didn’t join when it was introduced, however after missing out last season for Parkhead and having to queue in the freezing cold weather for other low allocation tickets I bit the bullet and joined for this season. Even tho I benefit from it I still disagree with it and would far prefer some type of points system introduced. Am I elitist? absolutely not I stated away back in this thread that I was delighted to get a restricted view ticket and if anyone else is fortunate enough to get a non restricted view then good luck to them.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Hopefully Hibs return the favour when they come visiting us at ER, drip feed them tickets, start by giving them 500 and Leeann can make rallying cry for Hibs fans to come support the team on the day and if it looks like we aren't selling enough come match day then give them another couple of 100, but hopefully we are still progressing well in the league and fans make it difficult for Hibs to give Celtc the full stand if there is a demand from our support for seats in the the south stand.

Celtic have opened up section 119 to home fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    Celtic have opened up section 119 to home fans.
    Was coming on here to post this, would recommend any Hibee who wants a ticket and can't be bothered scrambling for the spare 200 picks up one of these, you'll be sandwiched between Hibs fans in 118 and the rest of 119-120.

The people that bought tickets online from Celtc yesterday now seem to be getting their second E-Mail today, with attached tickets

That's correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    The people that bought tickets online from Celtc yesterday now seem to be getting their second E-Mail today, with attached tickets

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Ticket dropped through letterbox this morning less than 24 hours after securing - swift service from the ticket office staff.

I've got a full view ticket in my basket but can't get any further at the moment. Hopefully I'll get it...........

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    I've got a full view ticket in my basket but can't get any further at the moment. Hopefully I'll get it...........
    Site has melted I think

I now have 2 full view ticket in my basket but don't seem to be able to reassign them........

I now have 2 full view ticket in my basket but don't seem to be able to reassign them........
    Got them both. Woo hoo.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Looks like all full views are now in baskets...