hibs.net Messageboard

Spine of the Team

Thought our central spine of the team were great tonight. Bogdan (with Marciano) is solid, thought all three CHs were excellent and Porteous has huge potential, Milligan was superb (bar a few daft passes late on) and Kamberi is class. Obviously, injuries aside, keeping this spine together cd see us getting the consistency we need with options around them

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by coco22 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought our central spine of the team were great tonight. Bogdan (with Marciano) is solid, thought all three CHs were excellent and Porteous has huge potential, Milligan was superb (bar a few daft passes late on) and Kamberi is class. Obviously, injuries aside, keeping this spine together cd see us getting the consistency we need with options around them
    Great OP and I would agree with that! I don't think Aberdeen will be top 3 this season but certainly top 5 and that's twice that we have played them off the park, albeit only drawing.
    I really think this team could be special. Top 3 minimum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coco22 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    100% . I’m not renowned for my positivity on here, but I can honestly say that, putting disappointment to one side, our general play, possession and attitude were terrific tonight. I’m convinced that the teams left in the cup will be relieved that the worst team won. As I said in another thread, Aberdeen will not be in the top 4 this season.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Agree. Bogdan was solid, Milligan was excellent until he tired in extra time and Kamberi is a great player.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Left by mutual consent!
    Bogdan getting better and better 👍🏻

Kamberi Just has to stay fit..we are toothless In attack without him, we need someone else that can do similar to what he does!