hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex hi-bee

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of our own.

Hibs supporter and great great nephew of HIBS legend Jimmy Dunn.

All the best for the future Alex.

Many thanks for your contribution at our great club especially that wonderful strike in the Scottish Cup Semi Final versus Falkirk that inspired an unlikely comeback

Really good young player who glided over the ground at full flight. Terrible shame that his injury has affected his career the way it has. Plenty time to turn it round. Good Luck Alex.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    Nice place. Could be worse. Could be Grimsby.
    Saw them recently at Bury.. tried hard but poor.

Blog Entries

Tf

Was York City not one of Jackie MacNamara’s nightmares? Or maybe he was one of their nightmares.

Ps. God knows what the ‘Tf’ is at the top of this post.
    Last edited by Jim44; 21-09-2018 at 07:15 PM.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AK86 View Post
    The Harris was great before his injury , really is one of the biggest myths . He shown promise in about his first half dozen games , then he regressed very quickly into a very average player . He has been at a few clubs , with a few different coaches and nobody has appeared to improve him. I wish him luck, his goal at Hampden , which I think started our come back against Falkirk , was top drawer.

He had promise and there was much excited chat about his potential. There was then widespread disappointment when it didn’t work out for him.

I’m not sure there is much myth making.

I think Hibs is a tough club to break through at. He had it tougher than most. As you say he had some memorable moments in a Hibs shirt and good luck to him.

Down in York so went along to watch AH. He played 90 mins, tried to direct passes and looked keen. Few get you out of your seat runs but he scored, hit the post and was MoM.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Many thanks for the update ! Good to hear

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dight View Post
    Down in York so went along to watch AH. He played 90 mins, tried to direct passes and looked keen. Few get you out of your seat runs but he scored, hit the post and was MoM.
    I would have gone to see him today but I was golfing in a team game. 5-0 eh? It must have been a fun game. I'll make sure to get along soon.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHibs View Post
    I don't buy for a second it was Malpas, Butcher or some hammer thrower from Motherwell that is responsible for his career. You've either got or you don't, and I don't think he has what it takes. Look at Cummings. Overcame a worse injury and missed the penalty against Hamilton that sent us down. Say what you want about Jase, but the lads got it and has all the self belief in the world.
    Spot on.

people mature at different rates and by mature, I mean find your balls.

You can plod along in any career and suddenly kick on at any stage. It’s all in the head and all about attitude when it comes to elite sport.

The only thing I can think of is that his upbringing never gave him the experiences like regularly kicking a flyaway around because his mates never had a filly. Things like that are where the dreamer mentality and the skills come from.