Hello,

I'm getting in touch regarding a project I'm working on with the club at the moment. I don't want to divulge too much at this stage (best kept for the big reveal) but ultimately I am looking for 114 different stories about what the cup final win meant to supporters on a personal level. This could be anything from:

• Who you were with
• How you got there
• What you did before the game
• How you celebrated afterwards
• What you reflect on now
• Anything unusual about any aspect of the day

I'm looking for anything at all really that made it special to you personally, it's all about the little things that other people might not have gone through, felt or experienced.

A couple of people have put me on to the sticky thread started by HibsMax on the day. I've since been in touch and he was happy to forward me on all emails he'd received. There's some cracking stories in both the thread and emails so I'll be in touch with people to make sure they are happy for their story to be included.

If anyone would like to get involved either leave your tale (and your name) on the thread below or drop me an email on scott.dawson@leith.co.uk if you'd like to know more about the project before committing - or would be happy to meet for a pint after a game. As this project is all about the supporters I'd love to have names displayed by each story so please leave your full name with your message or, alternatively, let me know if you'd rather remain anonymous

It might be worth noting that the production side of this project will take a while so we're looking at some time next year before all is revealed. Some of the stories received so far though have been incredible, this could be a good way to immortalise the famous day from a fans perspective

Give me a shout if you have any questions

Cheers
Scott