Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Family club

Family club

https://twitter.com/michaelyoung1_/s...213031425?s=21

Yam bigots at it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

The video wont play for me, what is it?

The lovely gentleman also has a picture of that yam idiot assaulting Neil Lennon - he looks like a real stand up guy

Left by mutual consent!
    Ruth Davidson's staunch loyal belting out the full fat billy boys version in the Gorgoyle stairwell.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Average age of about 14. Credit to Budge though, she doesn't put up with that stuff and will ban them if caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Average age of about 14. Credit to Budge though, she doesn't put up with that stuff and will ban them if caught.
    We’ll see. There are plenty of easily identifiable faces there and I bet we don’t hear of bannings this week.

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    How many billy boys has she actually banned?

Many say thats it’s just a minority within their support, but is it?

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    Ruth Davidson's staunch loyal belting out the full fat billy boys version in the Gorgoyle stairwell.
    Cringe

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    It was when they were leaving after Motherwell

They had a great support through, so fair play - however this "gorgie boys" element, young laddies though they may be, are singing songs that the Huns would be proud of.

That Hearts fans are involved in this is pretty awful and I dont believe for a minute that Budge will or can do anything about it, they were in the upper tier which was unallocated.

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post

They had a great support through, so fair play - however this "gorgie boys" element, young laddies though they may be, are singing songs that the Huns would be proud of.

That Hearts fans are involved in this is pretty awful and I dont believe for a minute that Budge will or can do anything about it, they were in the upper tier which was unallocated.
    They are just Rangers songs, word for word. Nothing much to be proud of there.

Unoriginal, dull, bigoted gimpy football club.

It's really down to the fans to cut these things out, someone in the hearts must know who these idiots are.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post
    How many billy boys has she actually banned?

Many say thats it’s just a minority within their support, but is it?

I would say it is a minority, yes. Hearts have always had their 'mini Hun' element who want to mimic Rangers, but, in my experience, they don't represent the mainstream in the way the loonies do at Ibrox. In that video, for example, it's kids trying to be cool, and no doubt most will grow out of it. The hardline nutters are an embarrassment to the Jambos I know, but they do exist.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    It's really down to the fans to cut these things out, someone in the hearts must know who these idiots are.
    Maybe Motherwell can sort them out with some new songs to copy word for word.

Since I was young

Should rename it Twatter.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    I would say it is a minority, yes. Hearts have always had their 'mini Hun' element who want to mimic Rangers, but, in my experience, they don't represent the mainstream in the way the loonies do at Ibrox. In that video, for example, it's kids trying to be cool, and no doubt most will grow out of it. The hardline nutters are an embarrassment to the Jambos I know, but they do exist.
    The issue for Hearts is that those "kids" ARE their singing section, the gorgie boys are their equivalent of our FF upper lads (who I am in no way tarring with this type of mentalist brush).

When Budge tries to be nicey nicey and push them out, they just ignore her - in my opinion these young laddies ARE the nutters of the future.

Amazing they chant that, then when the new team from Glasgow come to town (The Rangers I think they are called) they boo them when they sing it.
    That’s how stupid they really are!!!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Seemingly they broke a lot of seats at Fir Park yesterday, beside their singing section allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Silly wee ********s tryna act hard and the majority of them probably don't even know what their singing about actually means. Their new "singing section" was getting criticized by other hearts fans on social media because of some of the bigoted guff they were apparently coming out with all too regularly.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    The issue for Hearts is that those "kids" ARE their singing section, the gorgie boys are their equivalent of our FF upper lads (who I am in no way tarring with this type of mentalist brush).

When Budge tries to be nicey nicey and push them out, they just ignore her - in my opinion these young laddies ARE the nutters of the future.
    Some could well be, but others will grow up and cringe at what they sang as teenagers. They are the hardcore who follow the team home and away and aren't representative of most Jambos, in my experience. It's the group mentality of wanting to look tough, but most will come to know better. Some will remain lifelong idiots and bigots, but Hearts have always had that extremist element.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Seemingly they broke a lot of seats at Fir Park yesterday, beside their singing section allegedly

jeezo, not only do they sound like the old 'gorki boys' they're even acting like them now, still, as long as these acts are not committed in the queen budge arena i'm quite sure she will turn a blind eye/ear, she needs them to pay for a poxy half-built stand after all

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    No like you to be stickin up for the poppy theives right enough! As you do it so much, you arenae perhaps Mr budge?

@hibs.net private member
    One has to make allowances for the pubeless.

Young men and delusions of hardness.
    An auld and repeating theme through the years.
    Next week, pavement dancin' from the same tough guys .
    Yawn

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by majorhibs View Post
    No like you to be stickin up for the poppy theives right enough! As you do it so much, you arenae perhaps Mr budge?
    He’s not wrong though. Budge has spoken before of her desire to eradicate that nonsense from elements of their support.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    He’s not wrong though. Budge has spoken before of her desire to eradicate that nonsense from elements of their support.
    Aye, she learned that yin well, watchin the zombies gettin away wi it time eftir time to EUFA & mair importantly the “authorities” in non prejudiced fair multi everything Scotland. Cannae be hard tae pick up on that.Country’s politicians lie through their teeth, it’s the done thing nowadays !

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

Yam bigots at it again.

Just wee brothers imitating their big brothers - from a family where the mum & dad are brother & sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

Yam bigots at it again.

You'd never tire hookin a few of them.

Hope this video will help clear up any doubts anyone had that they are an OK bunch. They aren't. They are bigots. Through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Silly wee ********s tryna act hard and the majority of them probably don't even know what their singing about actually means. Their new "singing section" was getting criticized by other hearts fans on social media because of some of the bigoted guff they were apparently coming out with all too regularly.
    Yeah, but they never stop them singing it. It's one thing posting displeasure on social media, another actually doing something about it! Blind eye and all that.

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsCloseHibs View Post
    You'd never tire hookin a few of them.

Hope this video will help clear up any doubts anyone had that they are an OK bunch. They aren't. They are bigots. Through and through.
    Agree wouldnae get tired punching them but that is not the answer as we all know. The worrying thing is how young they all looked. It looks as though Scotland’s shame is going to continue into future generations we have to stub this out for everyone’s sake. We are in the 21st Century for godsake!

Quote Originally Posted by BILLYHIBS View Post
    Agree wouldnae get tired punching them but that is not the answer as we all know. The worrying thing is how young they all looked. It looks as though Scotland’s shame is going to continue into future generations we have to stub this out for everyone’s sake. We are in the 21st Century for godsake!
    Knowing one or two died in the wool jumbos, the dads would be proud of their sons on that showing. I've never actually met one solitary jumbo who is anti bigotry.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Absolute cretins