hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 49 of 49
  1. #31
    Solipsist Eyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    PDSBRE
    Posts
    6,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    CRAFT moments. EG when you walk into a room and Can't Remember A F****** Thing.
    Like it.

    Just need to remember it now .
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #32
    @hibs.net private member Galahibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Selkirk
    Age
    47
    Posts
    775
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    However, I've done that with my specs before and I've been searching for my mobile with it in my hand.
    I searched for a good 15 minutes for my security pass for work the other day, only to look down eventually and find it hanging round my neck where it always is. Thankfully there was no-one else around to laugh at me 😳

  4. #33
    @hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Last Train to Skaville
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,928
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    90% of the posters on Hibs.net wont spot the error, based on what I read on here anyway.
    How do you spell condescending?

  5. #34
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like it.

    Just need to remember it now .
    You can thank my old Norwegian pal Ivor Gottagen for that one.

  6. #35
    First Team Breakthrough Aritch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you spell condescending?
    You nailed it, little buddy! Just keep sounding out the words and youll get there. But remember, this ones a tricky one with that sneaky silent c.
    Last edited by Aritch; 17-09-2018 at 01:44 PM.

  7. #36
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    19,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was looking for a pair of shorts in our Lisbon apartment yesterday and just couldn't find them anywhere.

    I said, "There they're there" to Mrs R when I eventually found them in a most obvious place.

    My turn of phrase amused me greatly. Mrs R thought I'd lost the plot.

    That takes me back to a classic 'Parliamo Glasgow' ...


    Errarerrperraberserr!

  8. #37
    First Team Breakthrough Chic Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A perpetual situation comedy.
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This kind of stuff really annoys me. As a Dyslexia man I’ve struggled with spelling all my life.
    All credit for you working to overcome your challenges, but I don't think that should stop those of us who find it funny laughing at it. It will come to a pretty pass when we aren't allowed to laugh at anything, because someone might be offended.
    Last edited by Chic Murray; 17-09-2018 at 01:32 PM.

  9. #38
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    19,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All credit for you working to overcome your challenges, but I don't think that should stop those of us who find it funny laughing at it. It will come to a pretty pass when we aren't allowed to laugh at anything, because someone might be offended.

    I find Chic Murray's photo offensive... so beat it!












  10. #39
    First Team Breakthrough Chic Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A perpetual situation comedy.
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find Chic Murray's photo offensive... so beat it!


    I made a stupid mistake. Mind you, have you ever heard of someone making a clever mistake?

  11. #40
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    19,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I made a stupid mistake. Mind you, have you ever heard of someone making a clever mistake?


  12. #41
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Murray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I made a stupid mistake. Mind you, have you ever heard of someone making a clever mistake?
    Beaton on Saturday?

  13. #42
    First Team Breakthrough Chic Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    A perpetual situation comedy.
    Posts
    483
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Beaton on Saturday?
    If a referee ever did anything clever, it was by accident.

  14. #43
    @hibs.net private member Book of Kamberi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

    Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.
    So Ronnie Barker is alive?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #44
    @hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Worcester, Sassanachland
    Posts
    1,918
    OK I've asked nicely, but no one answered..now I'll ask again, but I'll shout it...

    WHAT WERE THE MOTHERWELL FANS ACTUALLY PROTESTING ABOUT ????

  16. #45
    Testimonial Due Since90+2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    3,121
    Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK I've asked nicely, but no one answered..now I'll ask again, but I'll shout it...

    WHAT WERE THE MOTHERWELL FANS ACTUALLY PROTESTING ABOUT ????
    One of their fans allegedly being approached by Police Scotland and offered reward money for providing information.

  17. #46
    @hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Worcester, Sassanachland
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One of their fans allegedly being approached by Police Scotland and offered reward money for providing information.
    Thanks...information about what ??? something specific ?

  18. #47
    The whereabouts of Curtis Main???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #48
    Testimonial Due LustForLeith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Bus From Hell
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,749
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    90% of the posters on Hibs.net wont spot the error, based on what I read on here anyway.

    Im in the other 20 per cent and I agree

  20. #49
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    lincolnshire
    Age
    58
    Posts
    14,962
    Quote Originally Posted by worcesterhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK I've asked nicely, but no one answered..now I'll ask again, but I'll shout it...

    WHAT WERE THE MOTHERWELL FANS ACTUALLY PROTESTING ABOUT ????
    I think they were asking for Motherwell to be moved to somewhere nicer?

    "I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

    Sir Matt Busby

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved