hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar

Motherwell Banner Fail

The Motherwell fans had a banner taking a pop at Police Scotland yesterday. File alongside the Celtic fans effort from a few years back at Easter Road.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Motherwell fans had a banner taking a pop at Police Scotland yesterday. File alongside the Celtic fans effort from a few years back at Easter Road.

Better spending the money on education. Mind you it took me a minute to work it out.

First Team Breakthrough
    One would hope this kind of thing would go through some sort of moron filter before it gets close to public. Halfwits.

@hibs.net private member
    “Your” joking right 😜

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    At least they were only playing Hearts whose fans were probably blissfully unaware of the gaffe.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    90% of the posters on Hibs.net won’t spot the error, based on what I read on here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    90% of the posters on Hibs.net won’t spot the error, based on what I read on here anyway.
    Well I think you're post is *****.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    Well I think you're post is *****.
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    This kind of stuff really annoys me. As a Dyslexia man I’ve struggled with spelling all my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post

What does it actually say? Can't make out from the photo.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsCloseHibs View Post
    What does it actually say? Can't make out from the photo.
    I wish we were Hibs.

The other 20% would agree with you.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    This kind of stuff really annoys me. As a Dyslexia man I’ve struggled with spelling all my life.
    Was just joking. Sorry if I caused any offence!

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Well said, but it was a rather amusing post nonetheless.

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
    Spotted what you were up to there, right from the gecko.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I was looking for a pair of shorts in our Lisbon apartment yesterday and just couldn't find them anywhere.

I said, "There they're there" to Mrs R when I eventually found them in a most obvious place.

My turn of phrase amused me greatly. Mrs R thought I'd lost the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    Do you mean the sign or the comment?

Left by mutual consent!
    Always a fine line between causing offence and calling out twatishness. I thought your follow up was class

Someone's a trailer park boys fan. You and your Mrs wouldn't happen to be friends with the benedtics would you?

Obsessed with the Hibees son of haggart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I was looking for a pair of shorts in our Lisbon apartment yesterday and just couldn't find them anywhere.

I said, "There they're there" to Mrs R when I eventually found them in a most obvious place.

My turn of phrase amused me greatly. Mrs R thought I'd lost the plot.

Where? were wearing them weren't you?

@hibs.net private member worcesterhibby's Avatar
    Ignoring the grammar on the banner, what is their gripe with the police ? I've missed this one ??

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Surely one person would have spotted the mistake beforehand? Perhaps they did, but it was too much hassle to change it, so they just said **** it.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Surely one person would have spotted the mistake beforehand? Perhaps they did, but it was too much hassle to change it, so they just said **** it.
    There isn't one person in the Motherwell area who could have spotted that one and the visitors wouldn't have been able to help either.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    There isn't one person in the Motherwell area who could have spotted that one and the visitors wouldn't have been able to help either.

HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post

As a Hibee residing in Motherwell I refute "you're" suggestion. 🤣😉

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chorley Hibee View Post
    As a Hibee residing in Motherwell I refute "you're" suggestion.
    Theirs olways a eskeption too the rool.

I might get that made into a banner.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Wasp oised two rip lie aff terry first sent tens. Justice well arid on.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    I wish we were Hibs.
    😂😂

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by son of haggart View Post
    Where? were wearing them weren't you?

No, they were in the wardrobe where they should have been, just on a shelf lower than I had thought

However, I've done that with my specs before and I've been searching for my mobile with it in my hand.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post

No, they were in the wardrobe where they should have been, just on a shelf lower than I had thought

However, I've done that with my specs before and I've been searching for my mobile with it in my hand.
    CRAFT moments. EG when you walk into a room and Can't Remember A F****** Thing.