hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emerson Hyndman

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    I predict he’ll be away in January having made little to no impact on the club, much as he has done so far

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SquashedFrogg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Loan deal doesn't have any specific appearance quota. Training comment is nonsense too.

Criticise the player by all means, but don't make things up.
    I've never made anything up on here, quite simply I don't need to.

You don't know who told me the information regarding training so you don't know it is nonsense.

Regarding the loan conditions, I was merely implying if you sign someone on loan then you have to play him to find out what he's like. I have no idea of the deal but it would appear you do so you might enlighten us.

So basically you can take your accusation of making things up and shove it right up your President Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post

You don't know who told me the information regarding training so you don't know it is nonsense.

Regarding the loan conditions, I was merely implying if you sign someone on loan then you have to play him to find out what he's like. I have no idea of the deal but it would appear you do so you might enlighten us.

So basically you can take your accusation of making things up and shove it right up your President Carter.
    😆

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Dear oh dear.
    He was, he made virtually no contribution to the game. He undoubtedly has ability, but he has lacked desire so far. I hope he comes good, but he really needs to up his game.

United we stand here....

How many times has he played for us? Give him a chance

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    He was, he made virtually no contribution to the game. He undoubtedly has ability, but he has lacked desire so far. I hope he comes good, but he really needs to up his game.
    Aye, he certainly has ability, as his time at Rangers demonstrated, but only time will tell if really wants to be at Hibs. Fingers crossed his spell with us doesn't become a waste of time.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Aye, he certainly has ability, as his time at Rangers demonstrated, but only time will tell if really wants to be at Hibs. Fingers crossed his spell with us doesn't become a waste of time.
    I hope so too. I want all our players to succeed.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    So far he's like Slivka in that he hasn't taken the chances he's been given, and there is plenty of competition for his place from players who have taken their opportunity.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Can't ever recall a comment like that from you Scoop. Lol, you tell 'em man......

Missing in action on Sat. Can't tackle and doesn't do enough to justify place ahead of others. Expect him to go back Jan.

@hibs.net private member
    Not a fan so far.

I’m going to make it my priority today to use the President Carter expression.

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Can't ever recall a comment like that from you Scoop. Lol, you tell 'em man......
    I don't normally, he was being completely disrespectful.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    Indeed he has probably played less than 2 full games worth of minutes in the team and is being castigated. He needs a little time to settle in and prove himself thought he had a few very good bits on Saturday and dont at all understand the vehement criticism he seems to be getting here. Maybe it is because he isnt Scott Allan.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I was expecting better than he's shown so far, based on his performances for sevco.

I know 100% its utter nonsense . Theres no way Lennon would have started him on Saturday if that was true , not a hope in hell

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    I know 100% its utter nonsense . Theres no way Lennon would have started him on Saturday if that was true , not a hope in hell
    Quite simply you don't.

Lennon starts Ambrose irrespective of how or even if he trains.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Indeed he has probably played less than 2 full games worth of minutes in the team and is being castigated. He needs a little time to settle in and prove himself thought he had a few very good bits on Saturday and dont at all understand the vehement criticism he seems to be getting here. Maybe it is because he isnt Scott Allan.
    Out of interest, what did you think he done that was very good on Saturday? I’ve seen a ball that was played to Boyle mentioned (which would have been a great pass if he’d completed it admittedly) but the pass was slightly overhit. That to me says a lot about his contribution so far that people have been picking out an overhit pass that ran through to the keeper as something he’s done well.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Out of interest, what did you think he done that was very good on Saturday? I’ve seen a ball that was played to Boyle mentioned (which would have been a great pass if he’d completed it admittedly) but the pass was slightly overhit. That to me says a lot about his contribution so far that people have been picking out an overhit pass that ran through to the keeper as something he’s done well.
    Played a lovely little pass in the first half when we were on the break, shows for the ball very well in other bits and kept the game ticking over. Thought he was ok and would only get better with games.

Left by mutual consent!
    Played a lovely little pass in the first half when we were on the break, shows for the ball very well in other bits and kept the game ticking over. Thought he was ok and would only get better with games.
    Needs to add some intensity to his play first. Don't think I've seen him with the bit between his teeth once.

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    How can you be 100% sure on something when you’re just assuming that Lennon wouldn’t start him?

He started Stokes enough and we all know how he trained.

Want to see him do well as when I've watched him he's shown some really smart turns and touches. But not consistent enough yet. Hopefully he'll kick on.

If we play Kamberi and MacLaren up front and Milligan in defensive midfield you will see Hyndman playing killer balls through to the strikers and being far more effective generally.

Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    If we play Kamberi and MacLaren up front and Milligan in defensive midfield you will see Hyndman playing killer balls through to the strikers and being far more effective generally.
    So basically Lennon is getting it all wrong.

I agree though that a settled team would help everybody.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: calhill19
    I was expecting more from him but it still is early doors. That said, I'd much prefer Allan back in January and we play Milligan Mallan & Allan as our central 3.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    I predict he’ll be away in January having made little to no impact on the club, much as he has done so far
    Say it about every player we sign on loan and you’ll be right once in a while!

Nothing like that, given Saturday was the first time all the guys were available together.
    Although i would have started with Milligan on Saturday and brought McLaren on after an hour when it was evident Kamberi was struggling on his own. All in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by CMurdoch; 18-09-2018 at 11:28 AM.

I've never understood the purpose of a scoop that "scoops" supposed negative info. What benefit comes from it?in
    Last edited by pacoluna; 18-09-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    I've never understood the purpose of a scoop that "scoops" supposed negative info. What benefit comes from it?in
    So to clarify you can only post positive news on here?

My posts aren't supposed to be one thing or another, they are usually things I have heard and believed.

So to clarify you can only post positive news on here?

My posts aren't supposed to be one thing or another, they are usually things I have heard and believed.
    I'm guessing the reason your called scoopyboy is because you want to be known as a scoop?

Negative comments are fine, but i don't understand any real positive that comes from a self admitted scoop airing supposed negative scoops.

Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    I'm guessing the reason your called scoopyboy is because you want to be known as a scoop?

Negative comments are fine, but i don't understand any real positive that comes from a self admitted scoop airing supposed negative scoops.
    Completely wrong regarding the username.

For about 20 years I wrote the bowling report for the East Lothian Courier, whereby I earned the nickname scoop.

I can understand why fellow posters think I called myself scoopyboy because I post lots of scoops, but that isn't true.