What would you put into your Room 101 when it comes to music? You get three picks.

My first is technically proficient bands who offer little in the way of excitement. Seen The 101 at Belladrum who could play their instruments well but were dull as dishwater. Compare that with bands like Retro Video Club and Parliamo who weren’t perfect and had tech issues but poured everything into it and I know what I’d rather watch every day of the week.

Second is bands who play the exact same set every night. I like not knowing what song is coming next and with the invention of the web it just seems lazy. Sleaford Mods do it and they’re just a laptop and a mic ffs.

Third is Queen. I hate, and that’s without hyperbole, everything they’ve done. I hate how they can’t leave a song alone when they’re on the cusp of a good idea, I hate their pomposity, I hate how they tour with a reality show contestant, I hate how their fans seem to assume that everyone adores them and wants to hear them in every pub, club and bus home. Entirely without merit.