hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The tune is “Marching through Georgia”, originally from the US civil war, but in a Scottish context it’s 100% bigoted supremacist Hun *****.
    Indeed the irony being it was written by an abolitionist to celebrate General Sherman's freeing the slaves and laying waste to every redneck hun in his path!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    There was a large group of quite aggressive Killie Fans at the end of the game, down the front of the South Stand, absolutely screaming at those of us in the West Lower as we were leaving the ground.

They had totally lost the plot and looked like they were challenging us to a fight outside.

Funnily enough, almost none of them had scarves on.
    I saw a few of them acting like twats at the end. I’m in the same part of the West and when we were leaving the ground a few of them were trying to noise the hibs fans up. Most folk were just laughing at them.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    I saw a few of them acting like twats at the end. I’m in the same part of the West and when we were leaving the ground a few of them were trying to noise the hibs fans up. Most folk were just laughing at them.

I might have been taking the p1ss out of them as well, tho I'm not admitting to anything.