hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sellick v SevCo

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    7-0 Celtic. Lafferty to be halved with 1 minute left, huge melee to break out with multiple red cards.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Morelos to bite someone, Gerrard to slip whilst attempting to headbutt Rodgers, Boyata to score three own goals before unveiling a Union Jack tattoo, the game to end 5v5, microphones turned up for once whilst the sectarian nonsense is spouted with both the commentators and media raising the awareness of how sad it all is and that strange wee identikit rabid Hun kitman to gnaw off his own red hand of Ulster in a fit of insanity.

Failing that, a bore nil nil draw.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    I'd be looking for any result that had 3 or 4 players from each side in court Monday for common affray. Injuries to key players both sides. Flares from both end resulting in closed door games in future and both managers fighting in the tunnel before kick off. Could care less about the result as it will be the only bit of sports news mentioned all week in any case.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I noticed on Sky that Brenda was about to hold a press conference. It’s a bit early in the week for that but I didn’t stay long enough to find out what ii’s for.
    Probably ahead of their Europa League game on Thursday.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Volunteered to do overtime in my work to let a Rangers supporter off. Genuinely not that interested in the game other than watching highlights like any other SPFL match. Don’t get why Hibs supporters fall for the usual west coast media hype. Each to their own I suppose.
    Yeah, that and you are a greedy *******!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Morelos to bite someone, Gerrard to slip whilst attempting to headbutt Rodgers, Boyata to score three own goals before unveiling a Union Jack tattoo, the game to end 5v5, microphones turned up for once whilst the sectarian nonsense is spouted with both the commentators and media raising the awareness of how sad it all is and that strange wee identikit rabid Hun kitman to gnaw off his own red hand of Ulster in a fit of insanity.

So business as usual then.

Would like Steve G and Sevco to be brought down a few pegs. Dodgy decisions, plenty red cards and a 5-0 Sellick win would do nicely.

An entertaining match with some good football but ultimately, a celtic win

We need those watching to see that our top teams, can produce exciting games with quality on show. We served up our fair share last season against the old firm, home to hearts amongst others.

It's a derby, it will be feisty so goals and cards with the huns leaving unhappy

0-0, both teams reduced to 7 players and rioting in the stands resulting in Ibrox and Parkhead being closed down for the rest of the season.

0-0, 2 points off each, as many reds and yellows as the ref can muster. Lots of non-career threatening injuries. Pitch invasions, flares, sectarian flags and singing for the world to see so the SPFL & SFA have nowhere left to hide.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Can see Sevco sneaking a win here sadly.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Can see Sevco sneaking a win here sadly.
    They are due one. Lafferty always scores against Celtic

Screw both halves of the gruesome twosome - I'm a Hibs fan.

My preference is for half of a large meteor to smash into the stadium, removing 60k bigots in one clean shot. Followed by the other half of the meteor landing on Ibrox in the return fixture, to remove a further 50k bigots with another clean shot.

Failing that, I'd settle for any and/or all of the following
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkinho View Post
    0-0 bore draw with a full-time melee resulting in 4 red cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    A Nil-Nil borefest, game widely derided as being "not a ptach on the Edinburgh Derby", a rainy day and the roof leaking, loads of sectarian/terrorist glorifying songs;highlighted throughout the national media. Both Managers resigning in disgust.

Oh well, one can but dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    0-0, with plenty injuries, cards and retrospective suspensions thrown in.
    Quote Originally Posted by davemcbain View Post
    Preferred result? Pitch invasion by the soapies with the zombies joining in "to protect their players" followed by a mass brawl with the players joining in and all three officials reporting they were struck by players. Ideally with the match then abandoned after ten minutes of failed police efforts to calm things. The day being topped of after both teams are docked 15 points as a result and the daily ****** forced out of business for refusing to blacken the name of either team and a week of ever increasingly inane statements from castle greyskull stating why they had no part in it whatsoever.

I'd settle for a boring 0-0 draw though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post

Quote Originally Posted by O'Rourke3 View Post
    I'd be looking for any result that had 3 or 4 players from each side in court Monday for common affray. Injuries to key players both sides. Flares from both end resulting in closed door games in future and both managers fighting in the tunnel before kick off. Could care less about the result as it will be the only bit of sports news mentioned all week in any case.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    0-0, both teams reduced to 7 players and rioting in the stands resulting in Ibrox and Parkhead being closed down for the rest of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeyhibee View Post
    0-0, 2 points off each, as many reds and yellows as the ref can muster. Lots of non-career threatening injuries. Pitch invasions, flares, sectarian flags and singing for the world to see so the SPFL & SFA have nowhere left to hide.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    They are due one. Lafferty always scores against Celtic
    Sevco are due another Celtic-defeat-induced meltdown though.

They always self-destruct following defeat to Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Stone View Post
    What's everybody's preferred result??? My money is on another Boyata 1-0. Also hope the cards are flying like confetti.
    22 season long injuries.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Forty or fifty thousand Scottish residents up before the sheriff court on Monday morning for singing banned sectarian songs before during and after the game would do for a start.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I know you are not supposed to say this, but i would love it if there were 4 or 5 career ending injuries for each team, throw in a pitch invasion with a real punch up, and it would be the perfect Sunday afternoon for me.

Should that not read SSSccchellick v Sevco

I'd like to add these to my previous wish list.

Quote Originally Posted by HibbiesandtheBaddies View Post
    22 season long injuries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Forty or fifty thousand Scottish residents up before the sheriff court on Monday morning for singing banned sectarian songs before during and after the game would do for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I know you are not supposed to say this, but i would love it if there were 4 or 5 career ending injuries for each team, throw in a pitch invasion with a real punch up, and it would be the perfect Sunday afternoon for me.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

I don't like either but LG last minute deflected goal off Lafferty into the Rangers support...

Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    I don't like either but LG last minute deflected goal off Lafferty into the Rangers support...
    When you say off lafferty, are you talking about an accidental deflection, or deliberately using him for a wall pass before Knockin it in?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

And something in me feels compelled to remind everyone it's celtc, without the I. Just like the self proclaimed best fans in the world intended.

Sir Matt Busby

Blog Entries
    A scoreless draw or a Celtic win would suit me but I think Sevco will win by the odd goal.

0 0 borefest with massive pagger on the pitch after with fans of both cheeks protecting players

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

a celtic win to put the huns back in their box.
    And a few serious injuries

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    A draw as that’s the best result for us.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Quote Originally Posted by davemcbain View Post
    Preferred result? Pitch invasion by the soapies with the zombies joining in "to protect their players" followed by a mass brawl with the players joining in and all three officials reporting they were struck by players. Ideally with the match then abandoned after ten minutes of failed police efforts to calm things. The day being topped of after both teams are docked 15 points as a result and the daily ****** forced out of business for refusing to blacken the name of either team and a week of ever increasingly inane statements from castle greyskull stating why they had no part in it whatsoever.

I'd settle for a boring 0-0 draw though.
    If Carlsberg did Old Firm games! 😂

@hibs.net private member Ryan91's Avatar
    What's everybody's preferred result??? My money is on another Boyata 1-0. Also hope the cards are flying like confetti.
    I'm rooting for the Meteor

An alien abduction

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Can they both lose? That would do nicely.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk