hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar

Scottish Cup Finals

I have every post war final with the exception of the 1947 Aberdeen v. Hibs and the 1948 replay between Rangers and Morton.

I will eventually get a copy of the 1947 final, there was a pretty grubby one went for £110 the other week.

I'm not so hopeful about the 48 replay though.

From a previous conversation I think I can recall a fellow member on here saying they have it.

If you read this is there a possibility of it being copied, I don't mean dismantle it to do so but sure I read somewhere it was just a two sided effort.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have every post war final with the exception of the 1947 Aberdeen v. Hibs and the 1948 replay between Rangers and Morton.

I will eventually get a copy of the 1947 final, there was a pretty grubby one went for £110 the other week.

I'm not so hopeful about the 48 replay though.

From a previous conversation I think I can recall a fellow member on here saying they have it.

If you read this is there a possibility of it being copied, I don't mean dismantle it to do so but sure I read somewhere it was just a two sided effort.
    Yes I have it scoopyboy. it is a 4 page issue and produced on thick cardboard type paper. Send me a PM with your address and I will copy it for you.
    As you say the 47 final does appear on occasions but the 48 replay is the hardest post war final to obtain.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes I have it scoopyboy. it is a 4 page issue and produced on thick cardboard type paper. Send me a PM with your address and I will copy it for you.
    As you say the 47 final does appear on occasions but the 48 replay is the hardest post war final to obtain.
    Superb.