hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There was a we gasp when Lewis gave the ball away, as you said its practically a collectors item for him to lose it on a pass of under 20 yards.

What Saturday showed to me was two things. The first being that without Marvin Bartley, not to mention the loss of SJM and Dylan ( who wasn't afraid of a challenge ) we are a bit too lightweight in midfield, RC outmuscled us a bit too easily at times. Hopefully Milligan will address that problem.

The second is that we are also still finding our feet so far as the midfield is concerned … we don't have players finding space in the midfield and we lack the movement required to have a player showing for the ball all the time, they were far too static for me at times and it was the same against Motherwell. That lack of movement also means we aren't tight enough to the opposition and it allows them to play through us too easily if we don't have a defensively minded midfielder on the park like Marv.

Given the nature of the team we put out and the fact that Ross County gave a good account of themselves it was a good result for Hibs, but its clear we still have to find our best team and get that team used to playing together. I don't think we have seen that this season yet and the good thing about it is we are still getting results …. I'm very hopeful that there's far more to come from us once we get settled.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Scottie Dug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was Daz ..... Photographer was taking shots of him holding a strip, couldn't see what advertising was written on the strip - he ended up having a chuckle with the photographer as they looked at the taken photos though ......
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was Brett McGoldrick the Commercial Manager holding up the strip to be photographed.
    And the mystery is now solved. Partnership with Utilita has been extended.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9101