hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hamilton accies

Inconsequential
    Left by mutual consent!

Hamilton accies

After the negative comments and criticism of our last two performances it is interesting to read that this time last year we were beaten at home by Hamilton Accies. The previous week we beat Sevco at Ibrox. We ended up in 4th spot could have been higher. Keep the faith.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbiemacfie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After the negative comments and criticism of our last two performances it is interesting to read that this time last year we were beaten at home by Hamilton Accies. The previous week we beat Sevco at Ibrox. We ended up in 4th spot could have been higher. Keep the faith.

Yep, well beaten too, they played like Brazil that day. The 3rd goal they scored was one of the best I've seen scored by an away team at ER in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Yep, well beaten too, they played like Brazil that day. The 3rd goal they scored was one of the best I've seen scored by an away team at ER in recent years.
    If Whittaker tracks his man with that goal it doesn’t happen. I’d seen him do it a couple of time before that and he had been rinsed a few times at ibrox but it was at this point I realised it wasn’t going to work out. His legs were gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coaching Staff
    Horrible club - karma when they got diddled in my book hope they get relegated, hope they sink without a trace, and heard some horror stories about them and player dealings too.

Left by mutual consent!
    Unfortunately it looks like Dundee will save them this year from the drop.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    If Whittaker tracks his man with that goal it doesn’t happen. I’d seen him do it a couple of time before that and he had been rinsed a few times at ibrox but it was at this point I realised it wasn’t going to work out. His legs were gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FFS it wasn’t only him at fault - I think Mikey Stewart described the defending at that goal as like watching a team that were 10-0 down in a game of 5s and had given up.
    Last edited by Danderhall Hibs; 19-08-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Horrible club - karma when they got diddled in my book hope they get relegated, hope they sink without a trace, and heard some horror stories about them and player dealings too.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    FFS it wasn’t only him at fault - I think Mikey Stewart described the defending at that goal as like watching a team that we’re 10-0 down in a game of 5s and had given up.
    They were all terrible that day. But he is right Whittaker looked finished even then.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    We were completely outplayed, but over the season, that was the exception rather than the norm.