hibs.net Messageboard

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Molde v Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In all the interviews I have seen he always bigs up the fans.
    I meant after the game last night. Thought it was very poor that he didnt come over the fans after the game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    I meant after the game last night. Thought it was very poor that he didnt come over the fans after the game.
    Ok didnt realise that. Tend to agree though probably caught up in the emotion of it.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Delboy4 View Post
    Rubbish result.

Just so happens my wife had an evening in the diary at the festival so I missed all the game.
    Reading up on the reports and everyone’s feelings, I can’t believe the negativity about our team. I was at the game last week and to be honest, we could have won 2-0 but just didn’t have the luck.
    Tonight, we maybe just ran out of luck but hey, we’ve had a good run in
    Europe so I can thank the players for their effort. Now we can train and play for the league.
    We don’t have a squad to play in European and domestic games so let’s get behind our team because they have done brilliant to get where they have got.

The next home game needs a full house to thank them for their effort and honesty.

GGTTH
    🇳🇬

Against Ross County in the league cup on Sunday? Lucky if theres 6k going by the dots.

We'd just been scudded 3-0. Maybe he wanted to get in and give the players a roasting.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Against Ross County in the league cup on Sunday? Lucky if theres 6k going by the dots.
    The Aberdeen game should be an excellent crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    The Aberdeen game should be an excellent crowd.

Should be now that its going to be the Saturday.

Coaching Staff
    We'd just been scudded 3-0. Maybe he wanted to get in and give the players a roasting.
    Why on earth would he roast the players ? The game was even stevens after half an hour and we lost a sloppy goal. Second half I think the players showed a lot of desire to get back into the tie and we missed two great chances which should have been buried. It wasn't through lack of effort we lost the game, more lack of game intelligence and a couple of moments of slackness. They were clinical to be honest, can't remember them carving out many chances.

All in all this is the best 'pre-season' we could have wished for and the players will be champing at the bit to get more European football next season. They've given a really good account of themselves in the 6 games with the squad we had available. Still Horgan and Agyepong to come in, and hopefully 2 or 3 more additions.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I couldn't give a toss if Neil Lennon went straight down the tunnel after every game.

There are some folk who look for the negatives in everything, the players came over and they were the folk representing him on the park last night.

FFS the slightest thing these days, and we are looking for something to have a pop at.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I couldn't give a toss if Neil Lennon went straight down the tunnel after every game.

There are some folk who look for the negatives in everything, the players came over and they were the folk representing him on the park last night.

FFS the slightest thing these days, and we are looking for something to have a pop at.
    I liked you better when you used to complain about everything..

@hibs.net private member Craig_HFC's Avatar

Agreed. It’s mental.

Some folk aren’t happy if they aren’t moaning.
    PERSEVERE
    Verb: pə:ːsɪ'ˈvɪə/
    To not give up.
    To go the distance.
    To stop at nothing.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I liked you better when you used to complain about everything..

So you want the bad times back then?

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Also Rod Petrie thanked us and shook our hands for travelling to support the team prior to leaving for airport last night

@hibs.net private member Dan Sarf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by staunchhibby View Post
    Also Rod Petrie thanked us and shook our hands for travelling to support the team prior to leaving for airport last night

Have you checked you've still got your watch?

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Have you checked to see if you still have your watch?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    We've brought in horgan and the man city lad for creativity
    Yep and we need to see how these players fit in ,as Boyle will only miss out through injury suspension or if needs rested .But those players won't give us that dig in midfield Niether will Scotty if we get him back
    Just think tee we're lucky to see the Midfield playing well together and they were under appreciated
    Lennon still saying we need players in so he realises the extent of the tast and has earned the right to get the Eurooean money reinvested As if we don't Europe next Season isn't a given
    But the Aberdeen game will tell us more of where we are at domestically as players will have the full week to prepare and recover from niggles
    If McGregor and Bartley both miss that one ,we are struggling for players with real presence when the going gets tough

We have been playing three games a week Expensive time for some This game coming on back of European Trip just might be one that some people decide not to fork out for
    Am still in two
    Minds but if a decent day will pay at the gate But with Fringe on its a chance to pop through and do something different . But it will be a hard fought game of that there is no doubt so keen to see how some of the new players do

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Yep and we need to see how these players fit in ,as Boyle will only miss out through injury suspension or if needs rested .But those players won't give us that dig in midfield Niether will Scotty if we get him back
    Just think tee we're lucky to see the Midfield playing well together and they were under appreciated
    Lennon still saying we need players in so he realises the extent of the tast and has earned the right to get the Eurooean money reinvested As if we don't Europe next Season isn't a given
    But the Aberdeen game will tell us more of where we are at domestically as players will have the full week to prepare and recover from niggles
    If McGregor and Bartley both miss that one ,we are struggling for players with real presence when the going gets tough
    Totally agree that money needs to be spent, but we need to buy players not loanee's, as you build up a good team around them and then they go back to their parent club after the loan period?
    We have accrued a tidy sum from SJM and I would rather see it spent on our players, not on wages of someone else's!!!

Was it him that handed out the boarding passes in the pub? 😀
    Luckily enough I got mine at the airport from the person on thecheck-in desk.😎.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeerealist View Post
    I will I’ll have some of what you are on mate, I have heard it all now you must have some really bad impression of Scottish fitba.

Molde would win the SPL Ffs ...............
    Doesn't seem unreasonable to me, they are better than us, and comfortably beat Celtic home & away the last time they played Scottish opposition. Who knows if they would win the SPFL, but writing the possibility of as unthinkable is bizarre, they would certainly be challengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    Doesn't seem unreasonable to me, they are better than us, and comfortably beat Celtic home & away the last time they played Scottish opposition. Who knows if they would win the SPFL, but writing the possibility of as unthinkable is bizarre, they would certainly be challengers.
    This

That big bugger Haland would utterly terrorise every defence in Scotland . Celtic included - he would run riot on Hendry and Sumonivic

What a bombscare thread. Some of the comments completely over the top and out of order.....If we are "pish", then go and support Man U or someone else. Some love to stick boot into Club, happier when we lose it would seem
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Some love to stick boot into Club, happier when we lose it would seem
    Comments like these are getting equally as tiresome on here. Some think we're rubbish, others don't. The only truth is in the season ahead. So lets unite as a support and get behind the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    Comments like these are getting equally as tiresome on here. Some think we're rubbish, others don't. The only truth is in the season ahead. So lets unite as a support and get behind the club.
    Tiresome in your eyes maybe, but comments like we are pish do my head in......

Correct

Was never a 3-0 scudding HC, we were well in tie until 3rd goal

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Was never a 3-0 scudding HC, we were well in tie until 3rd goal
    Yep. Jamie scores the header at 2-0 and you’re back in.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    Yep. Jamie scores the header at 2-0 and you’re back in.
    Exactly.