Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
..yet still appears half full on match days, which is the entire reason for this issue in the first place. This is evidently something the club refuse to acknowledge.
Exactly … There is indeed a high take up of season tickets for the FF lower, what there isn't is a high percentage of those same ST holders actually going to matches. Their continual non attendance is denting the clubs image on TV and I have no doubt is absolutely infuriating for the loyal and dedicated fans who would like to see that part of the stadium turned into a showpiece for the club and its fans. The three or four seats in front of us in row 'Q' have been empty at practically every game this season and they are premium seats one row from the back, they are shown as sold on the ST planner, so why the hell wouldn't folk use them? I'm aware there's only been one ST game so far, but they have been empty all the same.

IMO for the first time since we were relegated to the Championship the club is burying its head in the sand and refusing to recognise something that is a real issue. Nobody is saying there shouldn't be family tickets, but surely Hibs must recognise what a poor reflection on the club the large gaps in the stadium's most prominent stand is on matchdays ….. image, image, image … atmosphere, atmosphere, atmosphere …. Any club CEO should be repeating that mantra in their sleep … on both counts by refusing to recognise that there is an issue with the FF lower Hibs to my mind are backsliding from the high standards they promised to set for the club when we began this new chapter.