hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Many on the 1125 from Edinburgh tomorrow?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    09:30 from Aberdeen to Molde via Bergen for me and my dad +2.

3 of us leaving Edinburgh at 9 to Heathrow then Oslo from there then molde tomorrow night

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    One Day
    We are finalising arrangements with a particular venue mindful of the early arrival time of our charter flight. Attractive beer prices ( compared to normal prices ) have been arranged and Sunshine on Leith will be welcome.

HSL
    There will be 160 on the HSL flight. We are due to leave Edinburgh at 8.30 am on Thursday morning and anticipate landing in Molde at 11.15 local time. Buses have been arranged to take supporters directly to Sportspuben 1911 in the centre of town.

While the pub itself will not be open at that time we have made arrangements with the venue ( the pub is part of a hotel ) for an area exclusively for all Hibs supporters. They have an area which was their former Resturant upstairs which will be open for us from 12 Noon. They have agreed to sell local Norwegian lager for 69Kr / 0.5l. We understand this is normally over 80kr for the same quantity elsewhere. The Management have confirmed they understand the "Scottish fans are great company" and they are looking forward to seeing us. They have asked us to express one thing to all supporters. Drinking outside is strictly prohibited and will result in the Hotel getting into difficulty with local authorities. We trust everyone will respect this. They also tell us that they will try to put on some food at competitive prices.

Hope this helps.

HSL

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    At least one!

Testimonial Due
    Slightly different way for me, Dublin to Oslo tomorrow evening then first flight to Kristiansund on Thursday morning and the bus from there down to Molde.

@hibs.net private member Johnny_Leith's Avatar
    There will be 160 on the HSL flight. We are due to leave Edinburgh at 8.30 am on Thursday morning and anticipate landing in Molde at 11.15 local time. Buses have been arranged to take supporters directly to Sportspuben 1911 in the centre of town.

While the pub itself will not be open at that time we have made arrangements with the venue ( the pub is part of a hotel ) for an area exclusively for all Hibs supporters. They have an area which was their former Resturant upstairs which will be open for us from 12 Noon. They have agreed to sell local Norwegian lager for 69Kr / 0.5l. We understand this is normally over 80kr for the same quantity elsewhere. The Management have confirmed they understand the "Scottish fans are great company" and they are looking forward to seeing us. They have asked us to express one thing to all supporters. Drinking outside is strictly prohibited and will result in the Hotel getting into difficulty with local authorities. We trust everyone will respect this. They also tell us that they will try to put on some food at competitive prices.

Hope this helps.

HSL
    Great work. Will be there 👍

Hope this helps.

HSL
    Great work bud. We’ll see you there 👍

Good news about the venue, living in Norway I can confirm the price for a beer in there is reasonable. Usually the beer is 0.4l so to get 0.5l for that price is very good. Hopefully sells hot dogs, love them

First Team Breakthrough

Hope this helps.

HSL
    Fantastic news guys - well done to HSL again. Looking forward to sampling the local brew

Hope this helps.

HSL
    This is great to hear, thanks for the effort put into this as well as the flight itself.

Can I just echo a previous question (apologies if I missed the answer) and ask for confirmation that children will be permitted in the venue?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    This is great to hear, thanks for the effort put into this as well as the flight itself.

Can I just echo a previous question (apologies if I missed the answer) and ask for confirmation that children will be permitted in the venue?
    In case HSL don't reply, I messaged the pub direct the other day before this was announced and they said that they'd let kids into the main bar as long as they wore an under 18 wristband. So I assume it'll be fine if they've arranged a function room for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    In case HSL don't reply, I messaged the pub direct the other day before this was announced and they said that they'd let kids into the main bar as long as they wore an under 18 wristband. So I assume it'll be fine if they've arranged a function room for us.
    Perfect. Cheers, mate

That’s us “we’re on our way” to coin a phrase. 6.14am train to Manchester airport. GLORY GLORY

First Team Regular ArmadaleHibs's Avatar
    Flight one done to London stanstead. Few hibbies on the flight and around stanstead. Next stop, Oslo

Ggtth

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmadaleHibs View Post
    Flight one done to London stanstead. Few hibbies on the flight and around stanstead. Next stop, Oslo

Ggtth
    Hope you enjoy breakfast
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

First Team Regular ArmadaleHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    Hope you enjoy breakfast
    Yours looked nice

Sitting in Grand Place, Brussels. Connection at 1500 so time for a few more Jupiler

"On our way...."
    To London, for tonight's flight to Oslo.

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Currently waiting for our plane to take off from Stansted to Oslo.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

First Team Breakthrough Ginger Gehagan's Avatar
    In heathrow, flying to oslo at 15.35.
    Hibees Hibees Hibees Hibees

First Team Breakthrough Red Cabbage's Avatar

Hope this helps.

HSL
    This is fantastic. Thanks to all involved in organising it.

@hibs.net private member
    Hope no one is travelling via Amsterdam. Seems to be problems there.

Is this how I felt when I was going to Greece last week? So jealous of you all going to Norway. Safe travels Hibees.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Is this how I felt when I was going to Greece last week? So jealous of you all going to Norway. Safe travels Hibees.
    Norway will be much poorer without you

First Team Breakthrough madjock9's Avatar
    Dad about to start bus journey to Dublin airport I am working so will grab taxi to airport then Oslo tonight at the airport and tomorrow morning on the 0820 flight to Molde arrive about 9.20 hopefully weather improves a bit does look a bit grey cold and wet today.

http://moldewebcams.net/webcam4seilet/000.jpg

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by madjock9 View Post
    Dad about to start bus journey to Dublin airport I am working so will grab taxi to airport then Oslo tonight at the airport and tomorrow morning on the 0820 flight to Molde arrive about 9.20 hopefully weather improves a bit does look a bit grey cold and wet today.

http://moldewebcams.net/webcam4seilet/000.jpg
    Are you on the 2025 Norwegian flight?

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Just landed in Molde. Mon the hibees👍

First Team Breakthrough madjock9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by james62 View Post
    Are you on the 2025 Norwegian flight?
    Yes myself and Staunchhibby (my dad) staying in the Park Inn hotel in the airport tonight.

are you also on the early flight up in the morning, heading back on Friday on the first flight to Oslo at 9.45 and to Dublin at 1835

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by madjock9 View Post
    Yes myself and Staunchhibby (my dad) staying in the Park Inn hotel in the airport tonight.

are you also on the early flight up in the morning, heading back on Friday on the first flight to Oslo at 9.45 and to Dublin at 1835
    That's good that I won't be the only Hibbie on the flight. I'm actually on the 8am flight to Kristiansund tomorrow morning and getting the bus from there down to Molde