hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ambrose

My motm too. Put in a brilliant performance.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    EfeAmbrose
    Sha la la la la

Efe Ambrose....

Sha la la la la la la.... efe Ambrose

First Team Breakthrough
    Prob best centre half ive seen at Easter Road in my life time....
    International, fast , Quality 🕺

So important to us when he plays like that. Class.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    We still have an element of our support who dont really understand football, folk who'd rather we signed someone who just booted the ball out the park, rather than be calm and assured, and someone who starts our attacks by retaining the ball in difficult positions.

Dylan did it a little further up the park, and we were/are a better team with these types of players than without them.

He has his moments, but he has them because he's trying to play football. he's trying to be creative and start us off from the back.

Sometimes i too wish he's just clear his lines, but 99% of the time he makes me look stupid by doing something wonderful, and not only me, but he's made his opponent look daft too.

Of course when it does go wrong, it can lead to a goal, but jeezus, the good outweighs the bad here twice over in spades.

If he did not make the odd mistake, he'd be the first player in history not to do so. I remember we signed Colin Murdoch for example, and plenty others like him. He was the level of player we were signing at that time, and he even got us to a cup final.

But five me an Efe every time over players like him or Ohanlon. or Dicko or any others we've signed who dont like to take risks.

We are a team now who like to play football, and this is all over the park, long may it continue.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We still have an element of our support who dont really understand football, folk who'd rather we signed someone who just booted the ball out the park, rather than be calm and assured, and someone who starts our attacks by retaining the ball in difficult positions.

Dylan did it a little further up the park, and we were/are a better team with these types of players than without them.

He has his moments, but he has them because he's trying to play football. he's trying to be creative and start us off from the back.

Sometimes i too wish he's just clear his lines, but 99% of the time he makes me look stupid by doing something wonderful, and not only me, but he's made his opponent look daft too.

Of course when it does go wrong, it can lead to a goal, but jeezus, the good outweighs the bad here twice over in spades.

If he did not make the odd mistake, he'd be the first player in history not to do so. I remember we signed Colin Murdoch for example, and plenty others like him. He was the level of player we were signing at that time, and he even got us to a cup final.

But five me an Efe every time over players like him or Ohanlon. or Dicko or any others we've signed who dont like to take risks.

We are a team now who like to play football, and this is all over the park, long may it continue.
    Agree with all of that BH. He made one pass to an invisible player last night but apart from that he was pretty flawless. A classy footballer that creates space for his team mates and is great at getting out of trouble at the last second. Same folk that don’t appreciate Efe probably thought that Bamba was a bombscare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    He's an entertainer, the kind of guy we love paying to watch.

Late on last night, he went on a mazy run, beat a few.... And then ****ed it up. Folk around me fell about.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Classy last night with no lapses in concentration, or at least none that resulted in catastrophe.

Every time he goes on a mazy run he gives the ball away at the end. One day he will do a malonga though... he's got to surely?

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    I love Efe. How can you not?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It’s funny - we were saying the same at the game last night. There are less and less of them but they still lurk.

His best game for Hibs in ages. When he plays like that, he's international class.