hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOnions View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have to say - I agree. Much of the remain campaign was based on saying we will all be worse off by £x per week etc - often delivered as "fact". These figures were calculated by pre-existing models designed by economists to predict the outcome of something that's never happened before. That's sure to be right isn't it? It's use was much more prevalent on the remain side because most of the establishment and main stream media are pro-remain.

This is often the tactic where supporters of the status quo are defending it against change. I seem to remember it being called "scaremongering" during and after the Scottish referendum.

The masses (sic) have effectively asked why this supposed wealth deriving from EU membership is so important when they don't actually benefit from it. Deceived? Not in my view - I think this is an extremely valid question and it indicates to me the importance of more democratic control.

PS - sorry to go back off-track. There's so much of this in the media it's hard not to respond at some point.
    Agree with you entirely

2. Log in to remove the advert

Permit sorted and in the squad tomorrow.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HibeeSean
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Permit sorted and in the squad tomorrow.
    Great news Assuming he's a no where near match fit though? Hopefully get him up to speed soon.
    The future's Green & White.

Testimonial Due SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    “Meanwhile, the club have now secured a work permit for Thomas Agyepong, who will be available for selection this weekend.”

Woo hoo!!

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    It took at least 14 days for the work permit of Rangers signing Umar Sadiq to be completed so hopefully Agyepong is sorted by the 22nd of August.
    Looks like this wasn't far off.

squad is getting stronger and stronger, lovely, bit of depth coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6-2 View Post
    Agree with you entirely
    Most of media are for Brexit and that camp had no idea of the complexities of Brexit or the economic consequence. The Empire is long dead and we can no longer make money from stealing resources and using slave labour. The hybrid of the old aristocrats and exploitive capitalism are rubbish at modern capitalism. We will sink. On a football note glad to see Hertz struggling at Pars.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    “Meanwhile, the club have now secured a work permit for Thomas Agyepong, who will be available for selection this weekend.”

Woo hoo!!
    The way I read it, Agyepong is available for selection, but won't be selected because of lack of match fitness. Maybe a place on the bench is the best we can hope for.