hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: SEASON TICKET CARD INFORMATION

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    i'm a student this year, but my student card is only valid until this august (i was a student last year as well), and i need to get it updated. complicated story why, but in short i don't have my new student card yet as term starts in september, so i'm not sure if my card will still work on sunday. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'm a student this year, but my student card is only valid until this august (i was a student last year as well), and i need to get it updated. complicated story why, but in short i don't have my new student card yet as term starts in september, so i'm not sure if my card will still work on sunday. any ideas?
    Take the card with you, explain you haven’t started back at college/ uni yet due to it not commencing until September and anyone with an ounce of understanding of the higher education term times will understand your situation and unless you get a yam g4s guy at the gate you’ll be absolutely fine. I also remember being in this situation a few years back and I’m sure the ticket office gave me until October to provide an up to date student card

Quote Originally Posted by AgentDaleCooper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Your card will work fine tomorrow.
    I believe you have until October to present your new matriculation card to the ticket office.