hibs.net Messageboard

 

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 153
  1. #91
    @hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Newcastle/Gateshead
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,613
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This pretty much sums up any topic you like on kickback.

    They make all these weird predictions based on their hatred of us but always get them wrong. Always.
    Honestly, this place is pretty much identical. The only difference is that our opinions of them of are a little bit more tempered.



  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    Testimonial Due poolman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    in ma jannies office
    Age
    65
    Posts
    4,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kiwidoug described us bankdefaulters.net - oh the irony 😂😂😂

    I know him of old when he lived in Embra

    He was a total fricking bell end then and he still is now

  4. #93
    Coaching Staff jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    exile
    Posts
    13,819
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know him of old when he lived in Embra

    He was a total fricking bell end then and he still is now

    Really? I feel for you, much as I feel sorry for the Kiwis now (assuming that is where he lives).

  5. #94
    First Team Breakthrough scm70nyd1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Auckland, NZ
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? I feel for you, much as I feel sorry for the Kiwis now (assuming that is where he lives).
    He would be really out of place over here as by and large they are a darn fine bunch of people- I would love to bump into him to see what kind of creepy wee dude he is.

  6. #95
    @hibs.net private member Greentinted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Walking along Gorgie Rd yesterday afternoon (I live locally) and was presented with an irresistible opportunity for a bit of mischief.
    Walking towards me was the Full Kit wearing Jambo Family; Mum, Dad and 3 kids. Big smile on my face I cheerfully asked them if they ‘were goin tae the match the night?’ Only to be faced with expressions of much scoobiedness. ‘Oh right enough’ says I, ‘you’re no exactly dressed right for Easter Road...silly me!’
    Speechless and seething they were. Probably still are!

  7. #96
    @hibs.net private member Aldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Leven
    Age
    48
    Posts
    20,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kiwidoug described us bankdefaulters.net - oh the irony
    They just don’t get it and tbh and some never will. The chat from my yam associates following JM transfer is we are due the lot to the bank as we are skint and are living out with our means!!

    We cheated to win the SC with a player we couldn’t afford (Stokes) and we are still at it.

    I asked if they had paid the bill to the Lady Haig Poppy Fund (childish, immature and a sort of safety blankie) and I got the 1-5 blah blah blah that’s in the past blah blah.

    So kiwidug if your looking in..... see the above


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #97
    Coaching Staff jacomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    exile
    Posts
    13,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walking along Gorgie Rd yesterday afternoon (I live locally) and was presented with an irresistible opportunity for a bit of mischief.
    Walking towards me was the Full Kit wearing Jambo Family; Mum, Dad and 3 kids. Big smile on my face I cheerfully asked them if they ‘were goin tae the match the night?’ Only to be faced with expressions of much scoobiedness. ‘Oh right enough’ says I, ‘you’re no exactly dressed right for Easter Road...silly me!’
    Speechless and seething they were. Probably still are!

    Like you say, sometimes such opportunities are irresistible.

  9. #98
    @hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Prestonfield
    Age
    40
    Posts
    6,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They just don’t get it and tbh and some never will. The chat from my yam associates following JM transfer is we are due the lot to the bank as we are skint and are living out with our means!!

    We cheated to win the SC with a player we couldn’t afford (Stokes) and we are still at it.

    I asked if they had paid the bill to the Lady Haig Poppy Fund (childish, immature and a sort of safety blankie) and I got the 1-5 blah blah blah that’s in the past blah blah.

    So kiwidug if your looking in..... see the above


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The saddest thing is, I don't believe for one second that any of them truly believe that nonsense anyway. Desperate false equivalence stuff, which only really shows that they know exactly what they got away with.

  10. #99
    @hibs.net private member My_Wife_Camille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,975
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walking along Gorgie Rd yesterday afternoon (I live locally) and was presented with an irresistible opportunity for a bit of mischief.
    Walking towards me was the Full Kit wearing Jambo Family; Mum, Dad and 3 kids. Big smile on my face I cheerfully asked them if they ‘were goin tae the match the night?’ Only to be faced with expressions of much scoobiedness. ‘Oh right enough’ says I, ‘you’re no exactly dressed right for Easter Road...silly me!’
    Speechless and seething they were. Probably still are!
    Sorry but this is not Hibs class. I thought we were better than this? I’d rather we focused on supporting our own team instead of this utter tosh. Deary me.

  11. #100
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the Hills
    Age
    55
    Posts
    8,571
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry but this is not Hibs class. I thought we were better than this? I’d rather we focused on supporting our own team instead of this utter tosh. Deary me.
    I thought it was good banter.

  12. #101
    @hibs.net private member DexterStJock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,759
    Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought it was good banter.
    Maybe, tenner says it never happened though.
    Lien Nonnel

  13. #102
    @hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Southside
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,392
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry but this is not Hibs class. I thought we were better than this? I’d rather we focused on supporting our own team instead of this utter tosh. Deary me.
    Aw come on, hes only having a giggle.

    I was cycling past a delivery / logistics lorry the other week (cant remember the company but liveried in Rangers colours / Rangers logos and "official logistics partner of Der Hun" stencilled on it.

    As I rode past I couldnt help but enquire if the fat lads working from it were there when we won the Scottish Cup - They told me to **** off Its banter, no?

  14. #103
    @hibs.net private member Greentinted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry but this is not Hibs class. I thought we were better than this? I’d rather we focused on supporting our own team instead of this utter tosh. Deary me.
    I suspect the tongue is firmly in the cheek here...at least I hope so!

  15. #104
    @hibs.net private member Greentinted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe, tenner says it never happened though.
    £50 says it most certainly did. I’m many things but neither a liar nor shy.

    Am no allowed to go shopping wi the good lady as I just have a carry-on. 49 on paper...8-year-old at heart. Always. 😚
    Last edited by Greentinted; 10-08-2018 at 11:25 AM.

  16. #105
    Testimonial Due mjhibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portobello
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,367
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, this place is pretty much identical. The only difference is that our opinions of them of are a little bit more tempered.
    Thank qualifies as the understatement of the year. I use to coach with a staunch jambo who was so blinkered he could never see anything good in us. Mcginn was mince, mcgeoch overrated and we were of course overspending to compete with hertz. He really didn't see the breathtaking irony in his outlook. Only person I detest about them is their manager. A worse human being I've not met. All the jambos at my work have been totally quiet for months but I hear them whispering in corners. They know we will be competitive for years to come now and realise we are bringing quality to the team. They are loyal I'll give them that but a weirder bunch you're unlikely to meet.

  17. #106
    @hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walking along Gorgie Rd yesterday afternoon (I live locally) and was presented with an irresistible opportunity for a bit of mischief.
    Walking towards me was the Full Kit wearing Jambo Family; Mum, Dad and 3 kids. Big smile on my face I cheerfully asked them if they ‘were goin tae the match the night?’ Only to be faced with expressions of much scoobiedness. ‘Oh right enough’ says I, ‘you’re no exactly dressed right for Easter Road...silly me!’
    Speechless and seething they were. Probably still are!
    It's funny how the Gorgie gang refer to us as "spoon burners" I was down gorgie/Dalry lastnight and it was like a zombie apocalypse

  18. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's funny how the Gorgie gang refer to us as "spoon burners" I was down gorgie/Dalry lastnight and it was like a zombie apocalypse
    That's highly unlikely. Zombies need brains to feed off! 😁

  19. #108
    @hibs.net private member Greentinted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's funny how the Gorgie gang refer to us as "spoon burners" I was down gorgie/Dalry lastnight and it was like a zombie apocalypse
    Removing any footballing persuasions it really has gone downhill over the last decade or so. A lack of any local investment (such as that seen with the regeneration af parts of Leith) and an increasingly transient population has led to a proliferation of social problems; mainly substance abuse and petty crime. Still no bad for shops I suppose but not the way it once was. Tynecastle High School is a success though and there’s never much, if any, trouble with the kids - in fact the youngsters are grand.
    Have lived here since 2003 and I hate the place now. At almost 50 though I want to be careful with my next move as I envisage it to be my last - am really no a fan of flitting.

  20. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones28 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kiwidoug described us bankdefaulters.net - oh the irony 😂😂😂
    He's best ignored.

    He must be a very sad little man because he thrives on the attention he gets on here and previously on the EEN comments section. I can only assume New Zealand isn't all he thought it would be as he's got a weird obsession about Pilrig and Lochend.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

  21. #110
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,227
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry but this is not Hibs class. I thought we were better than this? I’d rather we focused on supporting our own team instead of this utter tosh. Deary me.
    You're joking right? Tell me it's a woosh moment for me and you aren't serious? Football without banter, particularly rivalry banter, would be utterly terrible. You're joking though, but just incase anyone out there had that view for real....😉

  22. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's best ignored.

    He must be a very sad little man because he thrives on the attention he gets on here and previously on the EEN comments section. I can only assume New Zealand isn't all he thought it would be as he's got a weird obsession about Pilrig and Lochend.
    That Fozzy cracks me up. At least he's stopped the "B team" chat now we told Celtic to bolt. He's now running out of straws to clutch by suggesting 0-0 with Molde is a poor result. Strange bunch.

  23. #112
    @hibs.net private member Kato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    57
    Posts
    6,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The saddest thing is, I don't believe for one second that any of them truly believe that nonsense anyway. Desperate false equivalence stuff, which only really shows that they know exactly what they got away with.
    Completely. The strawman they create around their version of Hibs' finances is just their own reflection.

  24. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    £50 says it most certainly did. I’m many things but neither a liar nor shy.

    Am no allowed to go shopping wi the good lady as I just have a carry-on. 49 on paper...8-year-old at heart. Always. 😚
    What's not to like about setting all the alarm clocks, dropping random items (condoms, ky jelly etc) into random shopping trolleys or asking the wife (loudly) if she managed to find the vagisil or preparation h.....

  25. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The good news is that with prize money plus home gate money minus expenses we're probably £750k up - at least, could even be approaching £1 million. After their Betfred cup games, sharing gate money with the other clubs, they'll be lucky if they've made enough to buy a jube jube. Pleasing. yam:
    Honestly made me LOL in the office that did...brilliant

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  26. #115
    @hibs.net private member Greentinted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzywuzzy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's not to like about setting all the alarm clocks, dropping random items (condoms, ky jelly etc) into random shopping trolleys or asking the wife (loudly) if she managed to find the vagisil or preparation h.....
    Liking the alarm clock idea 🤣🤣🤣

  27. #116
    Coaching Staff Jones28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Airth
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,283
    Should also within the same post he said out Golden generation sales went in to the pockets of RP and STF - neglecting to mention completion of our stadium and our very own training centre were directly financed by player sales, as well as paying off remaining debts which is obviously a concept that Hearts don't understand.

  28. #117
    @hibs.net private member Deansy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,135
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    "Molde will be happy with a draw to take home and I would expect Home advantage to count there. Hibs really created nothing tonight apart from a shot which was easily saved near the end. Molde had loads of corners but were absolutely terrible with them"

    Aye let's just pretend that Mallans shot well saved, then his effort off the bar, Boyles chance put just wide, Grays header excellently saved (worldly) on top of Hyndmans 'easily saved' (really?? 😂)...chances, all never happened. Let's play that pretend game.

    Flumps, the lot of them. Jealousy reeks strong with all these Thursdays they're spending on their arse on the sofa 😎
    Don't you know that 'Sick-bag' is yet another 'World First' for the Jambos - they're the first club in the world who's supporters have their very own 'Virtual Wishing-Well' !. What happens is members of 'Sick-bag' dream-up all manner of nasty/malicious/horrible things about Hibs - they then get their mums/sisters/carers/wardens to post them to 'Sick-bag' for them, where they are somehow magically transformed into fact !. This time tomorrow I fully expect to wake up to the sickening news that Molde beat us !

  29. #118
    @hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ma bit
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One weirdo wants them all in training tomorrow to watch our game to see how they can beat us, the obsession is strong in that one.


    Some of them are Hibs stalkers. It's creepy.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

  30. #119
    Looking at the stats from last night im not sure how they think we only had one chance. Weirdos

  31. #120
    First Team Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Livingston
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Walking along Gorgie Rd yesterday afternoon (I live locally) and was presented with an irresistible opportunity for a bit of mischief.
    Walking towards me was the Full Kit wearing Jambo Family; Mum, Dad and 3 kids. Big smile on my face I cheerfully asked them if they ‘were goin tae the match the night?’ Only to be faced with expressions of much scoobiedness. ‘Oh right enough’ says I, ‘you’re no exactly dressed right for Easter Road...silly me!’
    Speechless and seething they were. Probably still are!
    Good jibe!!!
    But I think you must be 6'6" tall and 16 stone, as if the same happened down Easter road you would be decked?????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved